The actual American corruption in Ukraine

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Like I said before, Trump doesn't give a damn about corruption .

Profit, not politics: What some Trump allies did in Ukraine

By DESMOND BUTLER, MICHAEL BIESECKER and RICHARD LARDNER, Associated Press

As Rudy Giuliani was pushing Ukrainian officials last spring to investigate one of Donald Trump's main political rivals, a group of individuals with ties to the president and his personal lawyer were also active in the former Soviet republic.

Their aims were profit, not politics. This circle of businessmen and Republican donors touted connections to Giuliani and Trump while trying to install new management at the top of Ukraine's massive state gas company. Their plan was to then steer lucrative contracts to companies controlled by Trump allies, according to two people with knowledge of their plans.

Trumpbots don't want to talk about this one. Look at em. They got a thread up about Warren. They take a crowd response to a question from Harris and conflate it to claim the opposite of what the crowd meant, and they continue to lie about Biden. But the real corruption they ignore.

Trumpbots don't want to talk about this one. Look at em. They got a thread up about Warren. They take a crowd response to a question from Harris and conflate it to claim the opposite of what the crowd meant, and they continue to lie about Biden. But the real corruption they ignore.

Yeah,

Well Obama and Valerie Jarrett are no longer in the White House....so we don't talk about them much anymore.

US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election
US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election

The real story in the Ukraine is how the Obama admin and Biden protected the Soros Group, like firing an unfriendly prosecutor, using US military aid as leverage. That story is NOT going away. Biden is going away.
THAT is the ACTUAL American corruption in Ukraine.

b9dgdlyw17r31.jpg

As Rudy Giuliani was pushing Ukrainian officials last spring to investigate one of Donald Trump's main political rivals, a group of individuals with ties to the president and his personal lawyer were also active in the former Soviet republic.

Their aims were profit, not politics. This circle of businessmen and Republican donors touted connections to Giuliani and Trump while trying to install new management at the top of Ukraine's massive state gas company. Their plan was to then steer lucrative contracts to companies controlled by Trump allies, according to two people with knowledge of their plans.

There is an old saying-follow the money-which is what the Bidens did and got rich. They had no idea a lone ranger like Trump would come along and expose them. Between Obama's comforting presidential shadow and the intel organizations, what could go wrong? Hillary lost-that's what!

Profit?? How bout getting paid 50 grand a month for a job? Especially a job in a business you know nothing about?

How's that for Profit. Oh and how bout 1.5 billion from China??

You lefty loons are fucking nuts.

Trumpbots don't want to talk about this one

You created this thread at one in the morning on a workday then bump it at 4 am complaining about lack of responses.....

Get a life or at least some sleep...
I'm retired. I do what I want when I want. Other threads were being responded to at that time.

I don't except excuses from trumpbots.

Yeah,

Well Obama and Valerie Jarrett are no longer in the White House....so we don't talk about them much anymore.

Yawn!

There is an old saying-follow the money-which is what the Bidens did and got rich. They had no idea a lone ranger like Trump would come along and expose them. Between Obama's comforting presidential shadow and the intel organizations, what could go wrong? Hillary lost-that's what!

Trump is exposing himself.

Profit?? How bout getting paid 50 grand a month for a job? Especially a job in a business you know nothing about?

No, you trumpbots have gone cuckoo and have chosen a ride on the crazy train.

How much money is Ivanka making on those Chinese trademarks she got after Xi ate dinner with her daddy?

No, Trump is exposing the left.

Can you expand on that $1.5 billion from China> I'd like to know more.
But getting paid 50 grand a month for a job one knows nothing about? Just look at the Trump Staff roster, like Sondland (big Trump donor) as Ambassador to Ukraine for example. The guy knows diplomacy like Trump knows how to run a University.

Trumpbots don't want to talk about this one

You created this thread at one in the morning on a workday then bump it at 4 am complaining about lack of responses.....

Get a life or at least some sleep...
I'm retired. I do what I want when I want. Other threads were being responded to at that time.

I don't except excuses from trumpbots.
Typical, thinks the world revolves around you...

$600k/year is not out of the ordinary.

But Ivanka/Jared make more than 200 times as much.
Foreign diplomats & journalists stay at their properties, using their official positions to enrich themselves.

Even if something were corrupt with Biden, use legitimate agencies to investigate them instead of using the office of president for personal gain to win election.

I think Clinton is the president who exposed himself.

Forum List

Back