The actual problem the left has with Trump.

Sure, he ran for president as a Democrat. Twice, as you point out. And both times, Democrats kicked him to the curb in favor of Hillary and then Biden.

Hillary and Biden. Think about that. He's not a Democrat. I can't believe you were stupid enough to even throw his name into the ring.

JK, I believe it. I totally believe it. :lmao:
I cant believe you are stupid enough to claim otherwise. Some people are just naive when it comes to facts. That is why you whimper dor quotes.

The democrats have been attacking our founding for years. You must have your head up your ass if you dont realize that, especially being you are here in the threads .

Quote, link, as if google is the arbiter of truth

The democrats demonize our founding fathers and all they created, that you enjoy.

I cant believe you are stupid enough to claim otherwise. Some people are just naive when it comes to facts. That is why you whimper dor quotes.

The democrats have been attacking our founding for years. You must have your head up your ass if you dont realize that, especially being you are here in the threads .

Quote, link, as if google is the arbiter of truth

The democrats demonize our founding fathers and all they created, that you enjoy.

Yet you couldn't quote a single Democrat bashing the Founding Fathers. It's good for entertainment purposes here that you're stupid enough to not know you already lost this argument to step away from it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yet you couldn't quote a single Democrat bashing the Founding Fathers. It's good for entertainment purposes here that you're stupid enough to not know you already lost this argument to step away from it.

:abgg2q.jpg:
As if google is the arbiter of truth, we all see it here, we see it in the newspapers, in our schools.

And I did quote, more than one. So you disagree? Big deal, now you are simply an example how you are an ignorant if one is nice

If Trump is a grifter, Joe Biden is a traitorous evil liar.
Awww...........poor teabagger.

You substituted Joe Biden in the comment with ALSO.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Awww...........poor teabagger.

You substituted Joe Biden in the comment with ALSO.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.
Business deals are legal. Taking bribes and selling out your country is being a traitor. What the fuck is wrong with you?

As if google is the arbiter of truth, we all see it here, we see it in the newspapers, in our schools.

And I did quote, more than one. So you disagree? Big deal, now you are simply an example how you are an ignorant if one is nice

LOLOL

Conservatives are crazy. Why do you think any lucid person would simply accept your perspective?? Especially given your inability to prove your bullshit claim. Really, especially given your desperation of quoting Bernie Sanders, who isn't even a Democrat.

Business deals are legal. Taking bribes and selling out your country is being a traitor. What the fuck is wrong with you?
THAT'S what your dear leader did.
"Business deals"?
WHILE you're president?
Dropping sanctions, getting $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks?
WTF is wrong with YOU?

LOLOL

Conservatives are crazy. Why do you think any lucid person would simply accept your perspective?? Especially given your inability to prove your bullshit claim. Really, especially given your desperation of quoting Bernie Sanders, who isn't even a Democrat.
Yes, the Democrat Bernie Sanders hiding now as an independent, after running for president twice as a Democrat.

Forum List

Back