The actual problem the left has with Trump.

While he can be a bull in a chinashop to us conservatives, he isn't the usual castrated gelding republican related to a romney bush or mccain the left are used to.

And that....

Pisses them off and all paradigm shifts are met with great resistance.

Ultimately if you look far enough I think they don't like trump because he doesn't play ball.

They don't like trump because he pushes American values, pride, morals and standards first. He pushes free speech, pushes the 2nd amendment. He pushes for the middle class to be able to have jobs and buy homes. He pushes for American independence and strength and to have America be for Americans.

The left that hate him so much are in cahoots with central and world banks, globalists like the world economic forum, they are funded by big companies like pharmaceuticals and so on.

They are a part of the great reset. Or rather tools by which the great reset will happen.

Notice how intensely they hated trump? And the day he was out of office we saw an instant change. More has changed in this country in 2 years than any presidency has changed in 4 years.

As soon as trump was gone they started in really heavy with imposing rules in the name of the environment, illegals started flooding in, BLM and antifa kept going and were largely ignored, inflation became a real issue, rate hikes started and kept steady, criminals stopped being treated like criminals, the tranny uprising started and supported by the white house, white supremacists suddenly became an issue even supported by whites in the white house and so on.

They hate trump because called bullshit on all of that and didn't put up with it. He wouldn't allow any of those things to happen willingly.

Oh? Quote the Democratic party...
it’s imperative that we re-examine some of the foundations of American society, understand why they are failing us, and fight for a fairer and more just nation.
The absurdity and cruelty of our employer-based, private health insurance system should now be apparent to all.
If there is any silver lining in the horrible pandemic and economic collapse we’re experiencing, it is that many in our country are now beginning to rethink the basic assumptions underlying the American value system.
The new America that we fight for

Trump wasn't a problem for the democrats until he beat Hillary. Weird, huh.
Trump, if you were STUPID enough to offer to do work for him, or be in business with him, Trump was a problem since the early 1980's.
The people of New York,New Jersey and Florida knew/know, what a scumbag Trump was/is.
DUMBASSES that believed the grifter.

If you're vote is determined by your morality values, why don't you vote for a monk or a nun
I don’t find most religious folks to be all that moral, to be honest.
Do you have monks and nuns do your plumbing, car repairs, dental work, surgery, etc, or do you look for the most qualified?
I go out of my way, as much as reasonably possible, to avoid doing business with individuals and companies which do not share my values. That’s not always possible, never mind easy, but I try to maintain the standard as much as I can.

This is garbage.

Grifty forms LLCs to accumulate losses for the parent company.

The nominal value of his accumulated bankruptcies likely exceeds 2 billion.

Argue your point with FactCheck, not me. You're sitting in a basement behind a computer keyboard and Trump is flying around on his own jetliner. Plus you know zero of any of his business dealings. You simply don't have the skills to carry his coattails.

While he can be a bull in a chinashop to us conservatives, he isn't the usual castrated gelding republican related to a romney bush or mccain the left are used to.

And that....

Pisses them off and all paradigm shifts are met with great resistance.

He had the audacity to run against and beat the Old White Lady out of her turn.

Ultimately if you look far enough I think they don't like trump because he doesn't play ball.

They don't like trump because he pushes American values, pride, morals and standards first. He pushes free speech, pushes the 2nd amendment. He pushes for the middle class to be able to have jobs and buy homes. He pushes for American independence and strength and to have America be for Americans.

The left that hate him so much are in cahoots with central and world banks, globalists like the world economic forum, they are funded by big companies like pharmaceuticals and so on.

They are a part of the great reset. Or rather tools by which the great reset will happen.

Notice how intensely they hated trump? And the day he was out of office we saw an instant change. More has changed in this country in 2 years than any presidency has changed in 4 years.

As soon as trump was gone they started in really heavy with imposing rules in the name of the environment, illegals started flooding in, BLM and antifa kept going and were largely ignored, inflation became a real issue, rate hikes started and kept steady, criminals stopped being treated like criminals, the tranny uprising started and supported by the white house, white supremacists suddenly became an issue even supported by whites in the white house and so on.

They hate trump because called bullshit on all of that and didn't put up with it. He wouldn't allow any of those things to happen willingly.
Your fist two paragraphs are foolish and/or damn lies.

"This nation has a long tradition of injustice—from enslaving Africans and selling them as property to genocidal actions against Indigenous peoples, to the forms of systemic racism and violence Black, Indigenous, and other communities of color experience to this day,"

How about that, for a start

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

That was one man's statement. That's not the "Democratic party." Furthermore, it doesn't even mention the Founding Fathers; who setup a system which allowed for slavery to be ended.

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

That was one man's statement. That's not the "Democratic party." Furthermore, it doesn't even mention the Founding Fathers; who setup a system which allowed for slavery to be ended.
Okay, I stand corrected, the democratic party and faun believe the founding fathers were great

Forum List

Back