The actual problem the left has with Trump.

His own

AG

Replacement AG

WH Counsel

WH Advisor

all know he lost.

Even Trump knew he lost. He hired two independent research teams to find election fraud that could have flipped the election and neither team found anything. And unlike when he hired a team to find if Obama was really born in Hawaii, he didn't even tell anyone, you won't believe the fraud these guys are finding. Instead, he never told anyone he even hired them.

So he knew. Which he knew he was lying to his cult with every mention of fraud.

But of course, lying about election fraud and leveraging the red mirage was ALWAYS his plan of action if he lost. It was his contingency plan even before election day...

You have doctors perform surgery on you with no morals, dentists with no morals?

You do not care if a plumber has no morals? You dont care if he replaces perfectly good copper piping with PVC, keeping the copper to sell for a profit?
I don't care about their personal life. I care about their Qualifications. Are you playing dumb or are you just naturally stupid?

You have doctors perform surgery on you with no morals, dentists with no morals?

You do not care if a plumber has no morals? You dont care if he replaces perfectly good copper piping with PVC, keeping the copper to sell for a profit?
it's not what he said at all. You implied incorrectly! Just saying.

Trump wasn't a problem for the democrats until he beat Hillary. Weird, huh.

Why would he have been? He was pro-choice, not involved in politics, but was a Democrat until 2009. Said he identified more with Democrats. Said Democrats do a better job than Republicans with the economy.

Why would he have been? He was pro-choice, not involved in politics, but was a Democrat until 2009. Said he identified more with Democrats. Said Democrats do a better job than Republicans with the economy.
then what's your issue?

it's not what he said at all. You implied incorrectly! Just saying.
I disagree, he concocted a scenario not based on reality to try and make a point so I used his argument, in the same way.

Monks and Nuns, vote for nuns and monks if you want a moral president, thus do we apply that same standard to plumbers, mechanics, etc.. Of course we want people working on our homes with morals and principles. Same goes with presidents.

Trump has morals and principles, arguably better than any of these politicians who make millions using the power of their office.

Forum List

Back