The actual Trump indictment in NY text

And Bragg’s press conference is unprofessional. He is now trying his case in the press which is generally unethical.

I wonder if he expects to lose the likely motion for a change of venue?
Didn’t you love how he said he doesn’t want to normalize crime? That’s what he’s been doing with all the thugs and their violent felonies.

LOL. Here are my favorites.

"Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," Trump said at the White House coronavirus press briefing, adding: "Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way." - 4-23-2020.

Yeah, give a lawyer a desired outcome, and he can conger up a crime.
Not that hard to do.
NY City and NY state business record cases are brought all the time. Trump is being treated like what he is -- an average white collar criminal.

It would certainly fail in any honest courtroom. This is an indictment. It is supposed to identify the crime.

I see Bragg now explaining the lack of charges. It's his extrajudicial opening statement. What claptrap.
He’s charging Trump with election interference when he himself is guilty of it via this indictment.

Well, the Trump lawyers are saying it's nothing and a joke and CNN/MSNBC are acting like its huuuuuuge.

And we're off and running.

:rolleyes:
Trumpgasm in progress

2VmO.gif

Does it matter why the false business records were made?
Yes.
Are there times when it is legal to make false business records?
No.

But, you miss the point.

The statute of limitations expired for any misdemeanor. The purpose for making a false entry HAS TO BE to conceal some OTHER crime in order to make it a felony.

So what was all the fuss about the 10 year old Stormy Daniels "hush money" thing? Was that a head fake for this trumped up nothing-burger? Why are Democrats so deceitful in everything they do?

Well. It does revolve around that. The hush money was paid from corporate accounts improperly listed as legal fees. At least that is the allegation.

Bogus charges.

Meanwhile, a man with 35 years of criminal convictions was charged with robbery, a felony, and Bragg reduced it to a misdemeanor and let the career criminal out on $1 bail.

And this is happening daily in Manhattan under Bragg.

How can Trump be guilty of the first degree when there is no mention of first being guilty of the second degree as laid out by the law? This is a joke.

Didn’t you love how he said he doesn’t want to normalize crime? That’s what he’s been doing with all the thugs and their violent felonies.
Remarkable.

I have no idea how he can be such a hypocrite. I mean, I know he’s a liberal. But that level of hypocrisy is disgraceful from a public prosecutor.

And people bristle when I call him The Grifter?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/04/politics/donald-trump-arraignment-new-york/index.html

FELONY counts...he must be a real low life...

Imagine taking that schmuck's word for anything..

He could certainly make a convincing case for Non Compis..

Accordingly I invite all forum participants to post their favorite piece of evidence in support of such a defense strategy...

Ok....I'll kick off the festivities..

(I would note that Wall Street Genius Gary Cohn thought Trump "dumb as shit")

Bragg turn felonies into misdemeanors and for Trump a misdemeanor into a felony. He should go to jail.

ABC seems underwhelmed. They say Trump is dead to rights guilty of falsifying documents but a stretch to felony.

CNN is a bit underwhelmed as well with the filing.

Bogus charges.

Meanwhile, a man with 35 years of criminal convictions was charged with robbery, a felony, and Bragg reduced it to a misdemeanor and let the career criminal out n $1 bail.

And this is happening daily in Manhattan under Bragg.
They prosecute business records shit all of the time. Bragg has laid it all out. Please stick to facts.

Yes.

No.

But, you miss the point.

The statute of limitations expired for any misdemeanor. The purpose for making a false entry HAS TO BE to conceal some OTHER crime in order to make it a felony.
And Braggadocio never identifies the other crime. He was asked what the other crime was. He said that he is not required to identify any crimes. That's what an indictment IS.

If we get to a point where citizens get before a judge and charged with "unspecified crime", we are in huge trouble.

Forum List

Back