The actual Trump indictment in NY text

Falsifying business records is not a crime?
Dope. You really are a dope.

It isn’t even claimed by Bragg that Trump made false business records to cover up false business records.

The underlying alleged crime has to be the payment for the NDA.

AND THATS NOT A CRIME.

Dope. You really are a dope.

It isn’t even claimed by Bragg that Trump made false business records to cover up false business records.

The underlying alleged crime has to be the payment for the NDA.

AND THATS NOT A CRIME.

Does it matter why the false business records were made?

Are there times when it is legal to make false business records?

And Bragg’s press conference is unprofessional. He is now trying his case in the press which is generally unethical.

I wonder if he expects to lose the likely motion for a change of venue?

LOL This is the real world. You mean to say this would fail in the MAGA world? :itsok:
It would certainly fail in any honest courtroom. This is an indictment. It is supposed to identify the crime.

I see Bragg now explaining the lack of charges. It's his extrajudicial opening statement. What claptrap.

I just read the statement of facts submitted by the Prosecutor.

Now. My opinion. I’ll repeat what I’ve said at least a dozen times before. I don’t see any outcome but a hung jury.

If you assemble twelve people at random, one will be a die hard trump supporter and one will be equally die hard trump hater. The die hard supporter won’t vote to convict no matter what evidence there is. If there was video and audio of Trump quoting chapter and verse of the laws he wanted broken the Trump fanboy wouldn’t vote to convict.

Just as true. If the hand of God appeared and wrote on the wall that Trump was innocent. The Trump Hater wouldn’t vote to acquit.

Finding 12 people who neither love or hate Trump will be next to impossible.

Now lastly. Do I think Trump did it? I don’t know. All I’ve read is the allegations of the Prosecutor. I don’t know.

Forum List

Back