The Aftermath of the Trial

NO innocent life was lost. Martin committed a felony when he attacked Zimmerman. He died while in the act of committing that felony.

One of the principles that my country was founded on is innocent until proven guilty by a fair trial and by a jury of your peers.

That's not something that I'm willing to give up to vigilantes.

that is exactly what have happened.

yet you still are unhappy.

I said that I believe that GZ is innocent of murder II as is TM innocent of any crime.

'
I happened to watch what was broadcast to all of Canada on the CBC National news a couple of nights ago:

A place called Sanford

The Trayvon Martin shooting trial opens up old wounds. Paul Hunter takes us to Sanford, Florida.

It appears that Sanford, Florida has a long history of virulent racism. I had not realized what a microcosm of all that is most vile and disgusting in the American national experience the place is, but now I know -- and most of Canada now knows it.

I would imagine that similar exposés have been broadcast in many countries.

It is hardly surprising that so many people in the world regard Americans as violent, primitive savages when they learn of the behavior of Americans in places like Sanford, Florida.

'
I happened to watch what was broadcast to all of Canada on the CBC National news a couple of nights ago:

A place called Sanford

The Trayvon Martin shooting trial opens up old wounds. Paul Hunter takes us to Sanford, Florida.

It appears that Sanford, Florida has a long history of virulent racism. I had not realized what a microcosm of all that is most vile and disgusting in the American national experience the place is, but now I know -- and most of Canada now knows it.

It is hardly surprising that so many people in the world regard Americans as violent, primitive savages when they learn of the behavior of Americans in places like Sanford, Florida.

Sensationist journalism exists everywhere. What a surprise numan

Since your brilliant, let me ask you this

Your head is being bashed against a concrete sidewalk

Do you:

A. Allow the assault to continue with the possibility of death

Or

B. shoot the attacker to stop the beating?

It's a multiple choice test, so no doubt you can answer. No one else has been able.

Be a leader

"What a REASONABLE society should be debating in the aftermath, is how to avoid such incidents in the future."

True. Or, how it might have been avoided that night.

"Gun control would not have likely prevented a murder that night"

There is zero evidence to support this.

There was NO murder that night. This is why an honest discussion is nearly impossible.

Fairy tales rule!

There was an innocent life lost.

No there wasn't. Would you like to answer a simple question that proves it?

'

A place called Sanford

Do you:

Or

It's a multiple choice test, so no doubt you can answer. No one else has been able.

Be a leader

Q - Why is your head being bashed against a concrete sidewalk in the first place? Did you just teleport there randomly from point X in Unspace?

George Z taught those who are not against taking a life two things. Do it in central FL and eliminate all other eyewitnesses.

If you follow those simple rules, whatever you claim will be seen as a good reason to carry rather than a crime. So simple and foolproof.

FL now is what the NRA would like the entire country to be like. The good old days where majority not only rules but does so with no rules.

Q - Why is your head being bashed against a concrete sidewalk in the first place? Did you just teleport there randomly from point X in Unspace?

the reason is irrelevant. If it is being bashed to the concrete you have the right to defend yourself with a deadly force.
It's the law.

the reason is irrelevant. If it is being bashed to the concrete you have the right to defend yourself with a deadly force.
It's the law.

No, the reason is not irrelevant. Life doesn't happen "joining the program already in progress". Events are set up by what went before, not in some kind of temporal vacuum. I almost posted in the previous post, "would it have anything to do with going out packing heat?"

So the question stands, even if it's inconvenient.

'

A place called Sanford

Do you:

Or

Be a leader

Another no answer

It's a simple A. Or B.

What difference does it make, please justify slamming someone's head against a concrete sidewalk.

This should be good

It's the law.

No, the reason is not irrelevant. Life doesn't happen "joining the program already in progress". Events are set up by what went before, not in some kind of temporal vacuum. I almost posted in the previous post, "would it have anything to do with going out packing heat?"

Yes it does and as soon as you answer the original question you may actually have the answer to yours

No deep thought is actually required.

Do you:

Or

Be a leader

Another no answer

It's a simple A. Or B.

What difference does it make, please justify slamming someone's head against a concrete sidewalk.

This should be good

No, it isn't a simple A or B. Events don't happen in a vacuum.
Speaking of vacuum, trying to explain the world in terms of "simple A or B" ... sucks.

It's the law.

Yes it does and as soon as you answer the original question you may actually have the answer to yours

No deep thought is actually required.

It wasn't asked of me. All I'm here for is to note the question as phrased is invalid.
Consider me like a referee :D

What's the evidence that it even happened?

A small cut on GZ's head?

If I killed someone every time my kids came home with injuries like that there'd be quite a pile of bodies somewhere.

Last edited:

It's the law.

the reason is ABSOLUTELY irrelevant.
That's why Z was acquitted.

TM wasn't on trial. Nobody spoke for what he did or didn't do. That’s the beauty of eliminating witnesses.

TM wasn't on trial. Nobody spoke for what he did or didn't do. That’s the beauty of eliminating witnesses.

it doesn't matter.

there was an eye-witness T was beating up Z and was slamming his head to the ground.

I guess that I value life more than you do. When I grew up fights were common, murders few. Then the NRA came up with their brand and that changed. Welcome to conservative Amerika.

Your description of what the witness saw, and his description of what he saw are quite different. Must be in your imagination you had a better vantage point.

Forum List

Back