The American Left should stop and smell the roses

you dont want the attention? Shut the fuck up.

And there it is again.

Lots of confirmation of my point on this thread, and pretty much all of them.

Keep your opinions to yourself, or there will be consequences.

After all, this is America.

Anytime you put your thoughts out in the public there is the chance of negative repercussions. Take responsibility for your own lack of courage, no one is keeping you from saying what you want except you and your fear. I pretty much say whatever is on my mind without worrying, what do you have to say that is so repulsive to libs that you feel endangered or repressed?

you dont want the attention? Shut the fuck up.

And there it is again.

Lots of confirmation of my point on this thread, and pretty much all of them.

Keep your opinions to yourself, or there will be consequences.

After all, this is America.

no this is society ever since we started living together. maybe someday you people which actually understand this simple concept.

Just because you morons want to live in the past with no future doesn't mean the rest of us do. Some of us would actually like the world to be a better place.

Who is trying to live in the past? I'm not the one pushing 19th century Marxist propaganda and 1950s level tax rates and economy destroying unions from the Hoffa years.

Taxes are too low, which is a problem, and vast wealth is concentrated, which is another problem, both of which Adam Smith was well aware of. Pushing to save the middle class before it's gone is rather 1950's but hardly Marxism. If you want a healthy Capitalism you have to get that cash flowing, which means people have to have it in the first place.

Taxes are to low? Do you realize we pay about 50% of our earnings to the government?

How much does Exxon pay? 50% of their earnings? No? Not even close?

You should be upset by that.

The problem is that liberals and progressives are never satisfied with their current achievements.

They feel they must be continually marching on in quest of their utopian vision for society.

Facilitated by group think and PC constraints on life and language.

Liberals/progressives are fascists hell bent on eradicating tradition, religion, culture, and the family.

And replacing it with a police state based on forced equality; were everyone has nothing; and the people share the subsequent misery equally. ... :doubt:

A lot of accusations there. You don't even say some liberals which means I guess all liberals are engaged in doing what you accuse them of doing. Anyway, be a little more specific about how I'm hell bent on eradicating tradition, the family etc. Tell me about my utopian vision, wanting a police state where everyone has nothing, while your at it (and so all knowing).

"American Left Should Stop and Smell the Roses"
If they did the roses would wilt.

The problem is that liberals and progressives are never satisfied with their current achievements.

They feel they must be continually marching on in quest of their utopian vision for society.

Liberals/progressives are fascists hell bent on eradicating tradition, religion, culture, and the family.

And replacing it with a police state based on forced equality; were everyone has nothing; and the people share the subsequent misery equally. ... :doubt:

You'll notice that their immediate response to my post was the same personal insults and name-calling to which I had referred.

I swear, they can't help themselves.

The world has seen this before.

C'mon, you've spent enough time on this forum to know that the right wing isn't as pure as the driven snow when it comes to vulgarity and hatred either.

You'll notice that their immediate response to my post was the same personal insults and name-calling to which I had referred.

I swear, they can't help themselves.

The world has seen this before.

C'mon, you've spent enough time on this forum to know that the right wing isn't as pure as the driven snow when it comes to vulgarity and hatred either.

And that's supposed to be an excuse?

Stop using the deeds of others as an excuse to do evil yourself......

How much does Exxon pay? 50% of their earnings? No? Not even close?

You should be upset by that.

Government through taxes make more than the oil companies do off a gallon of gas. That should make us all upset.
Exxon must be struggling under all of Obama's oppressive high taxes, right?

Oil companies should pay through the nose for taxes. All the trillions USA spend in the middle east wars is about oil. The US Military is dedicated to make foreign countries safe for US corporations to do business in. To add insult to injury, the finished product goes on the world market. No discount at the pump even for a disabled veteran of middle east wars..

Government through taxes make more than the oil companies do off a gallon of gas. That should make us all upset.
Exxon must be struggling under all of Obama's oppressive high taxes, right?

Oil companies should pay through the nose for taxes. All the trillions USA spend in the middle east wars is about oil. The US Military is dedicated to make foreign countries safe for US corporations to do business in. To add insult to injury, the finished product goes on the world market. No discount at the pump even for a disabled veteran of middle east wars..

If the left would let oil companies drill here at home, there would be no need for those wars.

Who is trying to live in the past? I'm not the one pushing 19th century Marxist propaganda and 1950s level tax rates and economy destroying unions from the Hoffa years.

Taxes are too low, which is a problem, and vast wealth is concentrated, which is another problem, both of which Adam Smith was well aware of. Pushing to save the middle class before it's gone is rather 1950's but hardly Marxism. If you want a healthy Capitalism you have to get that cash flowing, which means people have to have it in the first place.

Taxes are to low? Do you realize we pay about 50% of our earnings to the government?
Not even close, you just think you are.

Not even close, you just think you are.

It's almost exact. Libturds like you are deluded about how much we pay in taxes. Furthermore, you don't even care because the majority of libturds are sucking on the government tit.

Forum List

Back