The Anti-White Party

So you are saying that non-Jewish folks are not productive? There are lots of people of other faiths who think, too. Christians. for instance, have a pretty good intellectual output as well, but the only people who get attention are dumb piss-pots like graham and falwell.

BTW: why does discussion of "intersectional feminism" bother you?

No I didn't say that. Intersectional feminism is just another branch of Marxism and that's why it "bothers" me.

So prepare a course in "white male studies," as if all the history that has been taught in schools historically has not been "white male studies." Were you even taught the history of how women, and women and men who were are not white achieved the vote to admit them to participation in the democratic republic, de facto as well as du jour? These studies simply fill in what was falsely admitted from the general study of history.

Your argument (is it an actual argument?) that intersectional feminism" is a "branch of Marxism" is laughable, whatever your definition of marxism is. You are just being dismissive as a sign of your lack of courage to consider how people live and have lived different lives from your own. Real people. Your fellow humans. Why the cowardice?
My Feminism is Intersectional – It’s Both White and Upper Class

I’m a feminist (obviously!). I believe that women should be treated equally and have the same rights in society as men do. I also know that feminism has to be intersectional for it to be worth it. And that’s why my feminism is intersectional: it’s both upper class and white.

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

There are plenty of activists, celebrities, and academics whose feminism already focuses on the intersections of feminism and race and class, but I take it to the next level by making sure mine is both racist and classist. And by focusing on preserving both my wealth and my whiteness, it means I am doing more work to address the complexities of feminism and specifically how it affects me.

I’m tired of the old, flawed feminism that relied on an essentialist view of men and women, talking only about women getting in the workforce and out of the kitchen. To me, feminism is so much more than that: It’s about earning a six-figure salary and never, ever entering my chef’s kitchen in my rapidly gentrifying neighborhood. That’s just the kind of feminist I am.

Hillary Clinton, Taylor Swift, Lena Dunham – all of these wealthy white women have done amazing things to uplift other wealthy white women. They also share my commitment to intersectional feminism that lifts up both whiteness and wealth without sacrificing one for the other. That’s the kind of complexity intersectional feminism needs – one that lifts up the issues that only I am capable of seeing.

Look, I care deeply about feminism, and it’s so important for women to know that it doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Everyone’s personal idea of feminism needs consider the intricacies that can influence a woman’s existence in this world. And although whiteness and wealth tend to only influence my existence in a markedly positive way, that doesn’t make me any less intersectional.
I'm rather comfortable saying that I'm in my 70s, and I almost never had a six-figure salary. I just have the feeling that I would have had to be doing something morally wrong to attain that.
I made six figures by my 30’s. You just need an education, which you clearly don’t have.
1. I was in my 20s when I made 6 figures for 3 years straight.

,2. My point was it' s a BAD thing, not good. Are you awake, yet, at 9:15 am ?

No I didn't say that. Intersectional feminism is just another branch of Marxism and that's why it "bothers" me.

So prepare a course in "white male studies," as if all the history that has been taught in schools historically has not been "white male studies." Were you even taught the history of how women, and women and men who were are not white achieved the vote to admit them to participation in the democratic republic, de facto as well as du jour? These studies simply fill in what was falsely admitted from the general study of history.

Your argument (is it an actual argument?) that intersectional feminism" is a "branch of Marxism" is laughable, whatever your definition of marxism is. You are just being dismissive as a sign of your lack of courage to consider how people live and have lived different lives from your own. Real people. Your fellow humans. Why the cowardice?

I’m a feminist (obviously!). I believe that women should be treated equally and have the same rights in society as men do. I also know that feminism has to be intersectional for it to be worth it. And that’s why my feminism is intersectional: it’s both upper class and white.

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

There are plenty of activists, celebrities, and academics whose feminism already focuses on the intersections of feminism and race and class, but I take it to the next level by making sure mine is both racist and classist. And by focusing on preserving both my wealth and my whiteness, it means I am doing more work to address the complexities of feminism and specifically how it affects me.

I’m tired of the old, flawed feminism that relied on an essentialist view of men and women, talking only about women getting in the workforce and out of the kitchen. To me, feminism is so much more than that: It’s about earning a six-figure salary and never, ever entering my chef’s kitchen in my rapidly gentrifying neighborhood. That’s just the kind of feminist I am.

Hillary Clinton, Taylor Swift, Lena Dunham – all of these wealthy white women have done amazing things to uplift other wealthy white women. They also share my commitment to intersectional feminism that lifts up both whiteness and wealth without sacrificing one for the other. That’s the kind of complexity intersectional feminism needs – one that lifts up the issues that only I am capable of seeing.

Look, I care deeply about feminism, and it’s so important for women to know that it doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Everyone’s personal idea of feminism needs consider the intricacies that can influence a woman’s existence in this world. And although whiteness and wealth tend to only influence my existence in a markedly positive way, that doesn’t make me any less intersectional.
I'm rather comfortable saying that I'm in my 70s, and I almost never had a six-figure salary. I just have the feeling that I would have had to be doing something morally wrong to attain that.
I made six figures by my 30’s. You just need an education, which you clearly don’t have.

Why is it a bad thing?

The Anti-White Party
William S. Lind
Dec 02,2019

An outtake in an article in the November 14 New York Times about the Iowa caucuses caused me to do a double take: “Democrats question the status of a state that’s 90% white.”

Imagine that the Times had instead said, “Republicans question the status of a state that’s heavily black,” or “GOP questions the status of a state that’s largely Hispanic.” The crises of outrage would reach to the heavens. Every Establishment organ would demand the Republicans pee all over themselves, grovel in the dust, and kiss the feet of so-called black and Hispanic “leaders”, most of whom are con artists. But when the Democrats dismiss a state because it’s largely white? Not a murmur of protest arose from any quarter.

Along with a growing number of other white Americans, I find myself saying, “Wait a minute, whites built this country. We took a vast wilderness inhabited by a few million howling savages (who unlike their cousins in Mexico and Central America had built no civilizations) and turned it into what was, as recently as the 1950s, the best country on earth of all time. The contribution of other races was mostly muscle, not brains. In that respect, they stand well back from the ox, mule, and horse. And now we are to stand mute as Democrats make us a despised minority in our own country? I don’t think so.”

The Democratic Party’s hostility toward whites is a product of the broader ideology that party has embraced, the ideology of cultural Marxism, which is commonly known as “political correctness” or “multiculturalism”. Like Moscow’s old Marxism-Leninism, cultural Marxism says certain kinds of people are a priori good and others evil, regardless of what individuals do. In Marxism-Leninism, workers and peasants are good while landlords, capitalists and members of the middle class, the bourgeoisie, are evil. The latter are fit only to be “liquidated”, which Soviet Communism did on a scale that put Hitler to shame: not six million dead, but sixty million. (Ever notice how people on the Left swoon at the sight of a swastika but find the hammer and sickle gently amusing?)

Cultural Marxism says whites are inherently evil “oppressors” who must constantly beg blacks, Indians, immigrants, etc. to forgive their “white privilege”. The average white family living paycheck-to-paycheck doesn’t see a lot of privilege ......

Read the rest whitey @
The Anti-White Party – traditionalRIGHT

View attachment 293752

only white supremacist trash think protecting everyone, as the constitution requires, somehow hurts you.

losers
Let a protectionist tell you about protection.
"Everyone" is not protected by the Constitution. Examples: with free speech, the following are not protected - perjury, slander, libel, threats, obscenity, inciting riot, etc

The Anti-White Party
William S. Lind
Dec 02,2019

An outtake in an article in the November 14 New York Times about the Iowa caucuses caused me to do a double take: “Democrats question the status of a state that’s 90% white.”

Imagine that the Times had instead said, “Republicans question the status of a state that’s heavily black,” or “GOP questions the status of a state that’s largely Hispanic.” The crises of outrage would reach to the heavens. Every Establishment organ would demand the Republicans pee all over themselves, grovel in the dust, and kiss the feet of so-called black and Hispanic “leaders”, most of whom are con artists. But when the Democrats dismiss a state because it’s largely white? Not a murmur of protest arose from any quarter.

Along with a growing number of other white Americans, I find myself saying, “Wait a minute, whites built this country. We took a vast wilderness inhabited by a few million howling savages (who unlike their cousins in Mexico and Central America had built no civilizations) and turned it into what was, as recently as the 1950s, the best country on earth of all time. The contribution of other races was mostly muscle, not brains. In that respect, they stand well back from the ox, mule, and horse. And now we are to stand mute as Democrats make us a despised minority in our own country? I don’t think so.”

The Democratic Party’s hostility toward whites is a product of the broader ideology that party has embraced, the ideology of cultural Marxism, which is commonly known as “political correctness” or “multiculturalism”. Like Moscow’s old Marxism-Leninism, cultural Marxism says certain kinds of people are a priori good and others evil, regardless of what individuals do. In Marxism-Leninism, workers and peasants are good while landlords, capitalists and members of the middle class, the bourgeoisie, are evil. The latter are fit only to be “liquidated”, which Soviet Communism did on a scale that put Hitler to shame: not six million dead, but sixty million. (Ever notice how people on the Left swoon at the sight of a swastika but find the hammer and sickle gently amusing?)

Cultural Marxism says whites are inherently evil “oppressors” who must constantly beg blacks, Indians, immigrants, etc. to forgive their “white privilege”. The average white family living paycheck-to-paycheck doesn’t see a lot of privilege ......

Read the rest whitey @

View attachment 293752

only white supremacist trash think protecting everyone, as the constitution requires, somehow hurts you.

losers

You say you have an education yet you're still an ignorant idiot .....shocker

What women and men are being denied thier constitutional rights in the year 2020?...besides roger stone

Non whites.

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

Why is it a bad thing?

He doesn't know.

It's kind of funny how Dems hate Whites so much yet all their Presidential contenders are White. They hate the rich but two billionaires are doing everything they can to rig this election with their money. Hell, they even pretend to like pancakes when they try to get rural votes, when they actually despise all non urban people. Democrats are hypocrites who put themselves before everything else, especially their country.
That's a lie and your president gave himself and his rich buddies a permanent tax cut. The rural poor got a temporary one. You republicans are just idiots who fall for any racist, sexist or homophobic bigotry in order to blame people for the problems you created.

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

Why is it a bad thing?
I

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

Why is it a bad thing?
I elucidated that in the post you quoted. Read slower ?

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

Why is it a bad thing?

He doesn't know.
You can't read either. :rolleyes:

It's kind of funny how Dems hate Whites so much yet all their Presidential contenders are White. They hate the rich but two billionaires are doing everything they can to rig this election with their money. Hell, they even pretend to like pancakes when they try to get rural votes, when they actually despise all non urban people. Democrats are hypocrites who put themselves before everything else, especially their country.
That's a lie and your president gave himself and his rich buddies a permanent tax cut. The rural poor got a temporary one. You republicans are just idiots who fall for any racist, sexist or homophobic bigotry in order to blame people for the problems you created.
1.There is no such thing as "homophobic"

2. Democrats created America's worst (by far) sexism & racism (Affirmative Action).

3. Temporary tax cuts can be continued and/or made permanent.

The Anti-White Party
William S. Lind
Dec 02,2019

Read the rest whitey @

View attachment 293752

losers

You say you have an education yet you're still an ignorant idiot .....shocker

What women and men are being denied thier constitutional rights in the year 2020?...besides roger stone

Non whites.
Yeah ? How ?

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

Why is it a bad thing?
I

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

Why is it a bad thing?

I read what you posted, and you "elucidated" that you felt for a six figure salary that "you could be doing something that is morally wrong".....or did you forget?

1. I agree with the OP that it is truly sad that it is politically correct to blame all the ills of this country on the current (and rapidly shrinking) majority ethnicity.

2. I actually feel sorry for those Caucasian twentysomethings who think they are being woke in insulting their own ethnicity and rejoicing in the fact that their ethnicity will become a minority within 30 years.

a. I feel sorry for them because they will live long enough to bitterly regret their words.

There is no anti white party. And what you racists don't get is that loving your race is not the problem. It is when you exclude other races that it becomes a problem. And that what you racists want to do.

Barack Obama Jr., 44th president of the United States. Single parent home. Graduated with honors from Harvard. Becomes President of the United States. I think that's a little bit higher than a firefighter son. So again let me say, you think like Nelly. Nelly thought shit was jelly.

Wasn't he raised by his white mother and her white parents in Hawaii?

Of course, we don't know what any of his grades were because he never allowed them to be released.

Pottoo-S.jpg

I'm curious. Why would you think you would have to do something morally wrong to attain a six-figure salary?

I was a Realtor for over 45 years. I was also a real estate instructor and professional speaker. For the last half or so of my career, I earned well into six figures and never felt I was doing anything immoral. Yes, I have a BA but it is in a very different field. I never had a "salary" since I was in my mid 20's. As a Realtor, I worked as an independent contractor, in business for myself.

Why is it a bad thing?
I

Why is it a bad thing?

I read what you posted, and you "elucidated" that you felt for a six figure salary that "you could be doing something that is morally wrong".....or did you forget?
No reason to ask if I forgot. I was informing you that I had already answered your question (of why it was a bad thing), and you already had your answer.

So if you knew why I said that I had a feeling about it being a bad thing, because of being morally wrong, why ask ?

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute!

Who doesn't love pancakes? :D

1. I agree with the OP that it is truly sad that it is politically correct to blame all the ills of this country on the current (and rapidly shrinking) majority ethnicity.

2. I actually feel sorry for those Caucasian twentysomethings who think they are being woke in insulting their own ethnicity and rejoicing in the fact that their ethnicity will become a minority within 30 years.

a. I feel sorry for them because they will live long enough to bitterly regret their words.
I don't get to meet many people in that age group, but do you really think they're that stupid ?

I'm curious. Why would you think you would have to do something morally wrong to attain a six-figure salary?

I was a Realtor for over 45 years. I was also a real estate instructor and professional speaker. For the last half or so of my career, I earned well into six figures and never felt I was doing anything immoral. Yes, I have a BA but it is in a very different field. I never had a "salary" since I was in my mid 20's. As a Realtor, I worked as an independent contractor, in business for myself.
I also owned my own business (for 12 years). I found that I could make more money if I did things that weren't right.

No mystery about this. In all fields, businesses can increase profits if they're willing to go outside bounds of propriety. That's why we have building construction codes, laws on air & water pollution, automobile manufacturing safety regulations, drugs, etc

Forum List

Back