The Army may need to be called in. Top House Democrats might not certify a Trump win.

CrazyTrader55

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.

Crybaby House Democrats might not certify a legitimate Trump win in November. The way I see it is, two phone calls are going to have to be made. First, to the Supreme Court, and second, to the Army. These Marxists are going to have to be dealt with sooner or later and it might as well start if they deny Trump the presidency even after a clean vote and a legitimate win. The gloves will be off, mark my words.

Crybaby House Democrats might not certify a legitimate Trump win in November. The way I see it is, two phone calls are going to have to be made. First, to the Supreme Court, and second, to the Army. These Marxists are going to have to be dealt with sooner or later and it might as well start if they deny Trump the presidency even after a clean vote and a legitimate win. The gloves will be off, mark my words.

Better call two-stars and under.

(Ominous music rises)

So, when the Repubs do not agree ahead of time to certify the election it is a good thing.

When the Dems wont it is the end of the world

I am so fucking glad I am not a cult member for either side.

As Vice President, Kamala Harris will not certify an election that she believes is fraudulent.

Both Trump and Vance say she doesn’t need to

hypocrisy-meter.gif

Vance again says he wouldn't have certified 2020 election​

1728652528056.png
Spectrum News NY1
https://ny1.com › all-boroughs › news › 2024/09/10

Sep 10, 2024 — Ohio Sen. JD Vance, the GOP vice presidential nominee, says he wouldn't have certified the 2020 election had he been in then-Vice President Mike Pence's ...

“I would have asked the states to submit alternative slates of electors and let the country have the debate about what actually matters and what kind of an election that we had,” Vance said on the venture capitalist podcast “All-In” on Monday in Los Angeles. “I would have asked the states to submit alternative slates. That's what I would have done. Again, I've said that publicly many times.”

Felons or dupes? Treatment of Trump's fake electors has ...​

1728652647336.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2024/05/11 › trump...

May 11, 2024 — In Arizona, Michigan and Nevada, every fake elector is facing felony charges except one, whose charges were dropped in a cooperation deal.

THOSE, Vance would have accepted and certified.

If Trump wins the count you can be sure that the vote count was fair as only the left is known to stuff the ballot box and has fought tooth-and-nail against all efforts to force voter ID to be shown. That's the difference. If Kamala wins, every vote will need to be looked at under the microscope.

if mike pence had that right in 2020, ms harris has it this year.

she should at least keep you rubes guessing entail the last minute.
\

So, when the Repubs do not agree ahead of time to certify the election it is a good thing.

When the Dems wont it is the end of the world

I am so fucking glad I am not a cult member for either side.
Progs cheat. No matter what happens in this election. Progs cheat. Progs use propaganda and brainwashing to change people. There are enough problems without it and many of the used as a catalyst. They have created more problems and even enhancing the ones that existed already. We live in now in a nation of smears. Everything is deconstructed and rebuilt as personal attacks. A person does good, and it is attacked to political beliefs. A person is inept, and it is uplifted to political beliefs. Those who lived longer life and keeps and open mind knows that Joe did not get all of those votes without cheating in 2020. To win is one thing, it is how that win happened which has questions. It is Progs who have soured our institutions. And then condemn the other side for trying to protect them.

That's not going to happen....crazy talk
Really?

Would you have bet on an old senile man campaigning from his basement in 20020, getting a record number of "votes" - 81,000,000 of them?

Would you have bet on a pandemic arriving at just the right time for the democrats in Spring of 2020 to lock down the country, crash the economy, and force mail in voting?

How about the mostly peaceful protests and burning cities, torched by the thugs, and excused by the leadership?

Those things would have been considered crazy in 2019.

Last edited:
If Trump wins the count you can be sure that the vote count was fair as only the left is known to stuff the ballot box and has fought tooth-and-nail against all efforts to force voter ID to be shown. That's the difference. If Kamala wins, every vote will need to be looked at under the microscope.

This is a textbook example of how to say "I am a mindless cult member" without using those words

Really?

Would you have bet on an old senile man campaigning from his basement in 20020, getting a record number of "votes" - 81,000,000 of them?

Would you have bet on a pandemic arriving at just the right time for the democrats in Spring of 2020 to lock down the country, crash the economy, and force mail in voting?

How about the mostly peaceful protests and burning cities, torched by the thugs, and excused by the leadership?

Those things would have been considered crazy in 2019.
Point taken....let me rephrase....I hope that does not happen.

Forum List

Back