The Authoritarian Movement that is MAGA

The tragedy here is that his behavior has become normalized. He says and posts things every single goddamn day that should alarm us and motivate us to say "no more", to disqualify him from any national position of authority.

But he has taken us so deep into the sewer that it now, literally, goes unnoticed. And now his flock is every bit as ugly and indecent as he is.

I said this back in 2015, and I was right:
You just parrot the leftist narrative, don't you?

If by "leftist narrative" you mean reality and the truth, then yes, that's what he's parroting. You're struggling with it because you're in a cult.
If you're not in the cult, you must be a leftist. That's how simple they are now.

Soon these people will be reduced to grunts and scratching.

If by "leftist narrative" you mean reality and the truth, then yes, that's what he's parroting. You're struggling with it because you're in a cult.
You fucking rube! You would not know the truth if it crawled up your ass. I do not want to hear anyone of your twats talk about a banana republic without acknowledging the Trump prosecutions are a prime example of such. Otherwise, you are not credible.

I bet you think Trump is a Nazi too. Idiot.

This is the front page of Drudge. Orange Jesus sounds more like Mussolini than an American president.

Why does MAGA even pretend to care about the American experiment anymore?

View attachment 834407

OIP.1IAoLHDePOr8P6xyOhejEgHaI6

Madonna threatened to blow up the Whitehouse and got nada for her public terrorist threats. Some wacko comedian held up a fake beheaded head of Trump.

The left have been vile creatures for a while now. The gop is only now learning to play their games.
She was visited by the Secret Service who, after interviewing her, found her threats to be smoke.

Forum List

Back