The Beginning of the End For the Contemporary Left

ptbw forever

Gold Member
May 9, 2015

Without the ability to threaten to kill and maim white people and men on the biggest social media site in the world, what is left of the contemporary left?

What will the contemporary anti-white left do when white people are no longer acceptable targets in the real world?

How many political parties will dissolve over night once this becomes mainstream thinking?

What will happen to Europe’s and Canada’s anti-indigenous/anti-white zeitgeist of “positive discrimination” that has consumed both the left and the mainstream right?

As I said many times before, progressivism and the reaffirming of white people’s humanity will destroy the Democrats, not the Republicans.

Republicans are by far the most progressive party in America and the west as a whole.

Without the ability to threaten to kill and maim white people and men on the biggest social media site in the world, what is left of the contemporary left?

What will the contemporary anti-white left do when white people are no longer acceptable targets in the real world?

How many political parties will dissolve over night once this becomes mainstream thinking?

What will happen to Europe’s and Canada’s anti-indigenous/anti-white zeitgeist of “positive discrimination” that has consumed both the left and the mainstream right?

As I said many times before, progressivism and the reaffirming of white people’s humanity will destroy the Democrats, not the Republicans.

Republicans are by far the most progressive party in America and the west as a whole.

Cut the Drinking I saY...America are now slipping from the hen shed,and the Boasting Cockerel is on the wane,no one really believes America has the ticker to regain their past....Just hand the baton on to China,you are past your use by date.FULL STOP

Republicans Progressive !!!!!!!!! They couldn't organize a PISS UP IN A BREWERY....You are completely DELUDED

• Banned

Cut the Drinking I saY...America are now slipping from the hen shed,and the Boasting Cockerel is on the wane,no one really believes America has the ticker to regain their past....Just hand the baton on to China,you are past your use by date.FULL STOP

Republicans Progressive !!!!!!!!! They couldn't organize a PISS UP IN A BREWERY....You are completely DELUDED

I am not talking about saving America or the Republican Party, I am talking about the destruction of the culture that killed the west.

Once that culture is dead, we can simply build a new western world over the rubble of the old one.

China(and all of East Asia) will be absolutely destroyed if it officially becomes the target of multiculturalism and colonial guilt.

Asians don’t even possess the ability to defend themselves once the cancer slips through.

I am not talking about saving America or the Republican Party, I am talking about the destruction of the culture that killed the west.

Once that culture is dead, we can simply build a new western world over the rubble of the old one.

China(and all of East Asia) will be absolutely destroyed if it officially becomes the target of multiculturalism and colonial guilt.

Asians don’t even possess the ability to defend themselves once the cancer slips through.

I don't think Western Culture will die,because it is so ingrained and made up of so many parts of other cultures,Americans and Australians are a prime example of this,made up of people from many lands and cultures actually define us,as what we are......moreover the cultures we have taken are in part only an essence of the original culture,for over the past two hundred years or so,Now an Americanized version of the original...the countries people have come from have moved in a different direction,be the Russian,Irish,English,Jewish,Arabic.Persian and various Asian cultures etc,.

OUR Cultures will take thousands of years to change,people talk of being over run by ISIS types or Islamists or Chinese...but this will not change a FIG,just sayin but economically things will change......Muliculturalism sic has in fact Saved and Improved countries like the US and Australia,think about it Ptbw,it is not a question of going to happen...It is already a part of us...steve

Last edited:
  • Banned

I don't think Western Culture will die,because it is so ingrained and made up of so many parts of other cultures,Americans and Australians are a prime example of this,made up of people from many lands and cultures actually define us,as what we are......moreover the cultures we have taken are in part only an essence of the original culture,for over the past two hundred years or so,Now an Americanized version of the original...the countries people have come from have moved in a different direction,be the Russian,Irish,English,Jewish,Arabic.Persian and various Asian cultures etc,.

OUR Cultures will take thousands of years to change,people talk of being over run by ISIS types or Islamists or Chinese...but this will not change a FIG,just sayin but economically things will change......Muliculturalism sic has in fact Saved and Improved countries like the US and Australia,think about it Ptbw,it is not a question of going to happen...It is already a part of us...steve

Nonsense.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

America has absolutely no culture at all, just like Canada.
Australia still has some culture because it is still primarily British people there.

Multiculturalism is nothing but a blender that destroys everything put into it.

Nonsense.

Australia still has some culture because it is still primarily British people there.

Aboslute Rubbish....Note Australia had a Whites only Migration Policy until 1945.....so today 30% of our population is not from Britain and growing...Immigration to Australia - Wikipedia

So your summation is a little off to say the least considering prior to 1945 the Non-British figure was circa 5%...Insult all you like,States like Western Australia have an even bigger than 30% closer to 41% nearly half the population...Goodness you talk some shit

Last edited:
Since two or three conservative American political parties have already died it would be nice for conservatives to see the liberal party die too, but the Democrats just keep rolling along.

Since two or three conservative American political parties have already died it would be nice for conservatives to see the liberal party die too, but the Democrats just keep rolling along.
Democrats aren’t liberal.

That is why they will die.

After the baby boomers die there will be no one who actually understands the “liberal” agenda. The David Pakman’s of the world will be irrelevant because he is an idiot who can’t even tell you what the first 10 amendments are, much less what the Soros of the world were thinking.

All of the usual tactics by the Democrats will just be seen as more racism and sexism as the most racist and uneducated members of La Raza and BLM assume full control of the party.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

Aboslute Rubbish....Note Australia had a Whites only Migration Policy until 1945.....so today 30% of our population is not from Britain and growing...Immigration to Australia - Wikipedia

So your summation is a little off to say the least considering prior to 1945 the Non-British figure was circa 5%...Insult all you like,States like Western Australia have an even bigger than 30% closer to 41% nearly half the population...Goodness you talk some shit

You just proved my point, moron.

The US has had substantial non-English and non-white immigration since long before 1945. English people are an extreme minority to just about everyone here now.

Australia’s non-English culture is practically brand new.

After the baby boomers die there will be no one who actually understands the “liberal” agenda. The David Pakman’s of the world will be irrelevant because he is an idiot who can’t even tell you what the first 10 amendments are, much less what the the Soro’s of the world were thinking.

All of the usual tactics by the Democrats will just be seen as more racism and sexism as the most racist and uneducated members of La Raza and BLM assume full control of the party.
Ah, so that's it, know the Bill of Rights and one is a liberal. I think there's more to it than that. There are some core beliefs that go with liberalism and conservatism and they are recited on these boards in a constant manner. Know those core beliefs and it all falls into place.

After the baby boomers die there will be no one who actually understands the “liberal” agenda. The David Pakman’s of the world will be irrelevant because he is an idiot who can’t even tell you what the first 10 amendments are, much less what the the Soro’s of the world were thinking.

Ah, so that's it, know the Bill of Rights and one is a liberal. I think there's more to it than that. There are some core beliefs that go with liberalism and conservatism and they are recited on these boards in a constant manner. Know those core beliefs and it all falls into place.
I am just saying that he is an idiot and no Rachel Maddow(who is consequently on a network tailored to appeal to high school dropouts and stoners, which hurts her influence)
Without the Noam Chomskys of the world, the contemporary left will die.

The liberals' utter, now violent hatred of all things white and American simply proves they will never scrub Obama's come-stains off their souls (or whatever passes for them). They want America to be a doormat to the 3rd world because they feel oh-so-guilty, they don't give a fuck about anything else and certainly not the well-being of fellow Americans. Like Obama, they want to take this country down a peg for its "perceived sins." And like the blacks and muslims, completely incapable of gratitude.

Guilty white liberals are ingrate punks who don't appreciate being born into the race which split the atom, put men on the moon, cured thousands of diseases, wrote the greatest works of literature in history and invented every piece of modern machinery from which we all benefit. Not to mention all the enlightened schools of thought that created the modern first world as we know it.

The liberals' utter, now violent hatred of all things white and American simply proves they will never scrub Obama's come-stains off their souls (or whatever passes for them). They want America to be a doormat to the 3rd world because they feel oh-so-guilty, they don't give a fuck about anything else and certainly not the well-being of fellow Americans. Like Obama, they want to take this country down a peg for its "perceived sins." And like the blacks and muslims, completely incapable of gratitude.

Guilty white liberals are ingrate punks who don't appreciate being born into the race which split the atom, put men on the moon, cured thousands of diseases, wrote the greatest works of literature in history and invented every piece of modern machinery from which we all benefit. Not to mention all the enlightened schools of thought that created the modern first world as we know it.
They will all fail.

_______

Thank you, and by the way, I always enjoy your posts.

These Bolshevik Turds have well earned the utter Contempt which you so eloquently lavish on them. Say no to Ambiguity.

_______

Thank you, and by the way, I always enjoy your posts.

These Bolshevik Turds have well earned the utter Contempt which you so eloquently lavish on them. Say no to Ambiguity.

I know exactly what you're saying. I could tolerate/forgive liberals if they were simply misguided and wrong. But in their case they're about maliciously, utterly dehumanizing anyone who thinks slightly different from them in. That's the crucial difference between being misguided and being evil.

After the baby boomers die there will be no one who actually understands the “liberal” agenda. The David Pakman’s of the world will be irrelevant because he is an idiot who can’t even tell you what the first 10 amendments are, much less what the Soros of the world were thinking.

There is hoards and hoards of people who understand the agenda... in the 3rd world.

Their plan is to import them here.

They will all fail.

Of course, in a white majority country it's not a winning strategy to spew hatred at white Americans. How many years did liberal pond life think they could maintain a hate-epidemic against white Americans before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature? Because nowadays I wish liberal walking obscenities would succumb to the terminal disease of their choice. When San Franciscodious sanctuary city criminal Ed Lee died the other day, it filled with me with so much joy I retired to my bedroom with a bunch of paper towels.

Forum List

Back