The Bernank Admits: It's One Big Kleptocracy

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Winning the biggest Captain Obvious Prize in history:

The Bernank for his admission that the entire financial-policial system is a scam.

Asked a question about the wealth effect, Bernanke paused and said, "The wealth effect. Ah, right." He then smiled faintly and shook his head. "You want to know about the wealth effect? Well, I'll be candid with you. This whole thing is a kleptocracy--the financial system, the political system, it's one big kleptocracy. That's the real wealth effect."

Guest Post: Bernanke Breaks Down: "This Whole Thing Is A Kleptocracy" | Zero Hedge

April Fools!

I'm on the side with properly functioning brains and senses of humor who also do not have vodka for breakfast.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zero Hedge was founded in January 2009.[1] Posts are signed "Tyler Durden," a character in the Chuck Palahniuk book and movie Fight Club,[2] reflecting the news site's activist posture.[1] Despite speculation that "Tyler Durden" is a pseudonym of Daniel Ivandjiiski,[2][3] who was penalized for insider trading in New York in September 2008,[4]

you bow to the words of an inside trader who was convicted

TM, It's April first. At least try and pretend to be intelligent... then drop your usual ignorant, low life, hyper partisan and bigoted attitude on the boards, then yell APRIL FOOLS!!!! Don't just start the day off stupid and hate filled as usual.

Ahhh, who am I kidding, we all know you can't pretend to be intelligent, even for a post.

Fine TM, you're off the hook, keep being the joke you are on these boards, you don't have to try and branch out and be a different kind of joke, even for a holiday. I accept you for who and what you are, as we all do here.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zero Hedge was founded in January 2009.[1] Posts are signed "Tyler Durden," a character in the Chuck Palahniuk book and movie Fight Club,[2] reflecting the news site's activist posture.[1] Despite speculation that "Tyler Durden" is a pseudonym of Daniel Ivandjiiski,[2][3] who was penalized for insider trading in New York in September 2008,[4]

The operative word is Speculation.

Also, if you could actually read for comprehension, you'd see that the info is from a blog post by Charles Hughes Smith, who is not Daniel Ivandjiiski.

oftwominds-Charles Hugh Smith: Bernanke Breaks Down: "This Whole Thing Is a Kleptocracy"

you bow to the words of an inside trader who was convicted

TM, It's April first. At least try and pretend to be intelligent... then drop your usual ignorant, low life, hyper partisan and bigoted attitude on the boards, then yell APRIL FOOLS!!!! Don't just start the day off stupid and hate filled as usual.

Ahhh, who am I kidding, we all know you can't pretend to be intelligent, even for a post.

Fine TM, you're off the hook, keep being the joke you are on these boards, you don't have to try and branch out and be a different kind of joke, even for a holiday. I accept you for who and what you are, as we all do here.

Thank you. This was an intelligence test.

TMN failed. She's the USMB April Fool ever day of the year.

Forum List

Back