the bible....or the constitution.....

trump and his goons violently attacked peaceful protestors in order to stage a photo op with......a BIBLE!

but NOT with the constitution.

Trump was obviously saying;

"My religion is MORE important than the constitution"

He COULD have chosen to hold up the constitution but....his was wet with spit.....

Pence has said "My first loyalty is to my religion...
my second is to my conservative beliefs
and my third is to the republican party...."

note how he NEVER MENTIONED LOYALTY to constitution or country!

patriotism didn't even get the bronze medal!

So....

proud and brave conservatives......

what is YOUR first loyalty?

to your god?
or the constitution?

your religion?
or your country?
I sure as heck am happy that no Democrats are sucking up to their constituents.

Is this a hate religion thread?

No. There are many religions and belief systems in this world, all of which are free to practice in the US. The bible is specific to one religion. Under the US Constitution, the government may not establish any one religion and force citizens to adhere to it. To the extent that any one religion wants to take over the government and establish itself as an official religion, they are being really, really unpatriotic.

No. There are many religions and belief systems in this world, all of which are free to practice in the US. The bible is specific to one religion. Under the US Constitution, the government may not establish any one religion and force citizens to adhere to it. To the extent that any one religion wants to take over the government and establish itself as an official religion, they are being really, really unpatriotic.

It's not freedom FROM religion godless heathens.

no.

I am asking a serious question.

is your first loyalty to your religion or your country?

don't worry, I expect you to not answer

My first loyalty is to my bank account and keeping mooching deadbeat Democrats paws off MY money :muahaha:

We already know your real answer; you are christian first, a trumper second. a conservative third and a republican fourth

you are an UNpatriotic christian zealot

We already know your real answer; you are christian first, a trumper second. a conservative third and a republican fourth

you are an UNpatriotic christian zealot

Comrade Traitor, how would that make him unpatriotic?

Now you, your first loyalty is the Communist China and to your dictator Xi, then to the filthy and traitorous democrat party. You seek the destruction of the United States Constitution and particularly the bill of rights. You are unpatriotic, a traitor, an enemy of America. But him? :dunno:

I don't get it?

Forum List

Back