the bible....or the constitution.....

The left want to RULE and force people to OBEY. Both religion and the US Constitution stand in their way. Ironic that they use the Constitution which they hate, to attack religion something else they hate.

It's generally the "right" that argue to just allow the government agents to violate your civil rights so you don't get hurt.

Examples? No we didn't think so, enough with your liberal projection. :eusa_hand:

the constitution represents ALL Americans regardless of religious belief

the bible does NOT.

Does the Koran that you democrat prefer represent all Americans?

Besides, you have made it clear that you HATE white Americans and will treat us like Jews under the third reich the second you get enough power, so there is nothing even remotely inclusive about you.

The left want to RULE and force people to OBEY. Both religion and the US Constitution stand in their way. Ironic that they use the Constitution which they hate, to attack religion something else they hate.

It's generally the "right" that argue to just allow the government agents to violate your civil rights so you don't get hurt.

Examples? No we didn't think so, enough with your liberal projection. :eusa_hand:

LOL, there are examples here everyday.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any conflict between the Constitution and the Bible.

The 10 Commandments and the 1st amendment seem to be in conflict, concerning whether or not any other faiths are recognized.

There are also the passages in which it is commanded that women not speak in the Temple or try to overrule men. Certainly they are not equal.

The Torah is part of the Bible, but newer commandants superseded older ones. Colossians supersedes Exodus on the question of women speaking in church.

trump and his goons violently attacked peaceful protestors in order to stage a photo op with......a BIBLE!

but NOT with the constitution.

Trump was obviously saying;

"My religion is MORE important than the constitution"

He COULD have chosen to hold up the constitution but....his was wet with spit.....

Pence has said "My first loyalty is to my religion...
my second is to my conservative beliefs
and my third is to the republican party...."

note how he NEVER MENTIONED LOYALTY to constitution or country!

patriotism didn't even get the bronze medal!

So....

proud and brave conservatives......

what is YOUR first loyalty?

to your god?
or the constitution?

your religion?
or your country?
A church was attacked. That doesn't mean the President was saying the Bible is more important than the Constitution. It says the Constitution protects my right to believe that Bible. Idiot.

Bullshit.

Your post is a lie, so typical of the left.

Bullshit.

That's exactly what was said about Eric Garner.

I'm pro-life. I support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to balance our budget. What makes me "left"?

I'm pro-life. I support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to balance our budget. What makes me "left"?

Your BS left wing posts.

Really?

Did you know that Buzzfeed did a deep dive into Derek Chauvin's social media posts? Of course not, the press buried it. Why? Well, he is an over the top Trump hater and Hillary supporter. And THAT didn't fit the narrative the party is trying to provide.

Your BS left wing posts.

My posts are factual.

Really?

Did you know that Buzzfeed did a deep dive into Derek Chauvin's social media posts? Of course not, the press buried it. Why? Well, he is an over the top Trump hater and Hillary supporter. And THAT didn't fit the narrative the party is trying to provide.

LOL..........how many strawberrys are there in a pound?

Your BS left wing posts.

My posts are factual.

No your posts are personal opinions that fit the liberal narrative and lack any facts to support them. CNN is that you?

trump and his goons violently attacked peaceful protestors in order to stage a photo op with......a BIBLE!

That's a fucking lie, as you know

No it isn't.

Yes, it is.

The goons at the Church had BURNED THE MOTHERFUCKER. Attempting to portray rioters and arsonists as "peaceful" is a fucking lie. Secondly, your slander and libel of the Park Police is a lie. Did you forget there is video? The park service had been trying for TWO HOURS to disperse the mob that had attacked the Historical Monument. The mob was throwing rocks and bottles at the park service AND AT FIREFIGHTERS trying to save the historic monument that your mob attempted to destroy.

You seek to erase the past to control the future, but you don't get to alter the present by the repetition of lies.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any conflict between the Constitution and the Bible.

The 10 Commandments and the 1st amendment seem to be in conflict, concerning whether or not any other faiths are recognized.

There are also the passages in which it is commanded that women not speak in the Temple or try to overrule men. Certainly they are not equal.

That was the old testament. Atoning for ones sins by killing animals was never going to be right. That was a man construct and completely disastrous.

Over the last 160 years, it has generally been the left that has violated civil rights.

That's a fucking lie, as you know

No it isn't.

Yes, it is.

The goons at the Church had BURNED THE MOTHERFUCKER. Attempting to portray rioters and arsonists as "peaceful" is a fucking lie. Secondly, your slander and libel of the Park Police is a lie. Did you forget there is video? The park service had been trying for TWO HOURS to disperse the mob that had attacked the Historical Monument. The mob was throwing rocks and bottles at the park service AND AT FIREFIGHTERS trying to save the historic monument that your mob attempted to destroy.

You seek to erase the past to control the future, but you don't get to alter the present by the repetition of lies.

The Bible warns against what you are doing.

Really?

LOL..........how many strawberrys are there in a pound?

Isn't it funny how the left goes seeking "truth" but when it doesn't fit the agenda, hides it?

Why aren't you and your fellow leftists putting it in your posts that Derek Chauvin, who murdered George Floyd, is a RABID TRUMP HATER? You know fucking well if Buzzfeed had found what they wanted that he was a Trump supporter that you and every other leftist drone on the board would be repeating it in every single post.

Forum List

Back