🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Biden BOOM is starting Right Now, Big Jobs Numbers Today

California--the immigrant/illegal /DEM capital of the US--and Biden is MORE extremist /idiotic than Cali
here here it is--higher prices and higher poverty --be careful how you respond, we've had members like you fk up before on this:

View attachment 475388

The chart is six years old.

California has 25% of it's residents living below poverty level.

Not including illegals.

California is getting tired of paying for poor Red, taker states.
A. Politifact is a left wing loony website.
B. Pelosi is from California and Democrats control Congress. Ask why she screws her people.

Yes Biden has done NOTHING to spur economic growth. He's riding the coattails of his predecessor. Funny when the economy was booming 2 years into Trumps term it was because of Obama. But 3 months into Bidens term is 100% on Biden.

Fucking liberals.

Trump rode on Obama's coattails and when Trump got that 3am call he failed. That is a simple explanation of history thus far into the 21st Century. Two Presidents - Bush II and Trump - were failures, and Obama led us out of the Great Recession; it is up to Biden to repair the damage done to our nation by Trump, and Biden is well on the way to do so.
Trump was a lot of things, but not a failure. He delivered the best economy in modern American history, neutralized NK and secured the border.

Biden doesn't have the cognition nor the chance to succeed.
Too bad the numbers don't support anything you said.
That's the problem, Trumpers are retarded, they believe any lie they are told. You retards believed Pizza-gate and Michelle Obama is a man, We're rounding the curve, Inject bleach. Fucking retards...

Trump never had 3% annual growth, and therefore never had close to the best economy ever. Trump barely had better than Obama. Obama and Trump had the same rate of job growth.

Bill Clinton had high growth, high jobs growth, and low debt. Biden is going to have 6% GDP this year... How bout dat...

How bout you post some links, retard?

You're nothing but a troll - I love watching lefties suck up your slobber... lol!

Here you go..

California--the immigrant/illegal /DEM capital of the US--and Biden is MORE extremist /idiotic than Cali
here here it is--higher prices and higher poverty --be careful how you respond, we've had members like you fk up before on this:

View attachment 475388

Not including illegals.

B. Pelosi is from California and Democrats control Congress. Ask why she screws her people.

Yes Biden has done NOTHING to spur economic growth. He's riding the coattails of his predecessor. Funny when the economy was booming 2 years into Trumps term it was because of Obama. But 3 months into Bidens term is 100% on Biden.

Fucking liberals.

Trump rode on Obama's coattails and when Trump got that 3am call he failed. That is a simple explanation of history thus far into the 21st Century. Two Presidents - Bush II and Trump - were failures, and Obama led us out of the Great Recession; it is up to Biden to repair the damage done to our nation by Trump, and Biden is well on the way to do so.
Trump was a lot of things, but not a failure. He delivered the best economy in modern American history, neutralized NK and secured the border.

That's the problem, Trumpers are retarded, they believe any lie they are told. You retards believed Pizza-gate and Michelle Obama is a man, We're rounding the curve, Inject bleach. Fucking retards...

Trump never had 3% annual growth, and therefore never had close to the best economy ever. Trump barely had better than Obama. Obama and Trump had the same rate of job growth.

Bill Clinton had high growth, high jobs growth, and low debt. Biden is going to have 6% GDP this year... How bout dat...

You're nothing but a troll - I love watching lefties suck up your slobber... lol!

Here you go..

He has 4 billion bucks, so he has a billion in debt. If you ever had an income or mortgage you would understand.

View attachment 475388

Not including illegals.

Sorry dude, I live here.

I actually get to see the numbers.

btw, your link is from 2/2017.

California sucks more Fed $$ than any other state

Fucking liberals.

Here you go..

Thanks, but that doesn't support the banker's claims.

View attachment 475388

Not including illegals.

Yeah? Majority of Americans owe far more than their net worth.

Fucking liberals.

Here you go..

He has 4 billion bucks, so he has a billion in debt. If you ever had an income or mortgage you would understand.

Trump lied about being worth $4 billion... That's the joke.

View attachment 475388

Not including illegals.

Not in my family.

View attachment 475388

Not including illegals.

Not in my family.
Which is why you don’t care about Americans having careers.

916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Biden's infrastructure initiatives will create million (MORE) high paying jobs.
Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

This is why we elected Biden
The Biden BOOM may even surpass the Clinton Golden Age.

So why a 4th welfare check? With all the jobs available shouldn't Pinochijoe be encouraging his lazy dregs to go out and get one to support themselves? Oh wait, that is against the policy of the fascist regime I forgot. These are restaurant and bar and entertainment jobs that need to be filled how can you do that hiding in your basement?

916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

Biden and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained

1.hey--pal, Biden is DESTROYING the US with his dumbass policies--which has been discussed in other threads
2. those are not manufacturing jobs!!!! -which Mr Trump was trying to get back to the US
--hey people---we are fkd because manufacturing jobs left the US long ago to other countries--AND these countries are sending their workers HERE = we are double fked
--both my companies had mucho manufacturing jobs...the company I'm in now, lost 90% of it's MANUFACTURING--to other countries
--my old company not only lost manufacturing, but had China build the WHOLE unit!!!!

......manufacturing is the key--not salesmen jobs or McD's/lawn care/etc

..you've got a wakening coming --and it won't be nice
You're a fool.
Manufacturing is booming right now.

Low skilled, low wage manufacturing is gone. Good riddance. If you want to compete in the modern economy you need job skills. Most trumpers are high school drop outs with no job skills. Trumpers compete with illiterate Mexicans and cambodians and Nigerians for jobs.

If Trumpers would just get job skills, and stop being so lazy, then they would be fine.

There are plenty of jobs out there for people with the appropriate job skills, if your job skills are equal to that of an illiterate Sri Lankan, then you have a big problem in life, and that is your fault, not mine.

Tech is going to power America to new heights. Tech in manufacturing, tech in energy, tech in everything.

There are plenty of great manufacturing jobs in America for qualified people
The Trumpers never stopped working looneytunes. Now its your turn

/——/ Dementia Joe is coasting on the Trump budget. Dimwit.

Fucking liberals.

Here you go..

Trump lied about being worth $4 billion... That's the joke.
We should be so poor.

m

/——/ Dementia Joe is coasting on the Trump budget. Dimwit.
But these are jobs from the states that are reopening, the exact opposite of what the Pinochijoe regime is touting. Hmmm such a quandry.

Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than ...
Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins
1290 Avenue of the Americas. What Trump owes: $285 million. Who is the creditor: Unclear (see …
Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. What Trump owes: Est. $ 170 million. Who is the …
555 California Street. What Trump owes: Est. $ 162 million. Who is the creditor: Unclear (see below) …
40 Wall Street. What Trump owes: $138 million. Who is the creditor: Ladder Capital. When it’s due: …
See full list on forbes.com

"We can’t find the page that you are looking for"

What are they worth dummy.

I must have screwed it up. Try this.

Now show me appraisals of what the properties are worth. lol. I have been in commercial real estate since 1996. Trump owes 138 million on 40 Wall St. and it is worth about 550 Million.
Wall Street is a tiny part of his debt:

I already posted show me appraisals of what each property is worth relative to debt. I'll be waiting.
Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-6.01.32-AM-770x439_c.png

Biden is DESTROYING the US
By adding almost a Million new jobs?

They're not new jobs. They're jobs coming back after a shutdown. Trump has 3.5% unemployment for almost a year. Biden is almost double that. This isn't new shit, this is trying to patch up the bullshit caused by the liberal shutdown of America.
tRump only added like 6.5 million jobs in his whole term, if I recall correctly. President Joe just added 20% of that in a single month.

You're wrong. Trump created 7 million out of the Obama mess he was handed.

Lets see how Biden does once the fake covid jobs numbers settle down.

Pretty ugly when each dollar you have buys you less of everything you want.

Kinda funny most of the states experiencing the worst gas price hikes are blue states.

Up $2 a gallon here!

I didn't believe it until I went through some pics of wild chickens on my phone and in the background were the thingies with the gas prices posted.

You should be happy about $2 a gallon.. That means our domestic producers won't go out of business.
They're saying that the price of gas has gone up $2.00 a gallon since Biden took office! We WERE happy with $2 a gallon gas under Trump. Now instead of it costing me $35 to fill my tank...it's over $50! That's a price that will keep on increasing because the left wants to make fossil fuels prohibitively expensive so that alternative energy sources seem affordable.

Forum List

Back