The Biden Crime Family created over 20 LLCs that have no links to a legitimate business.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Biden supporters seem to think it's ok that the DOJ and the FBI
Comer made it all up.

Being that you're a piss-gargling cult imbecile, you fell for it. You fall for it every time.

That's obvious to everyone who's not part of your fascist sore-loser cult.

Biden supporters seem to think it's ok that the DOJ and the FBI are working for the Democratic Party. When the justice system, the intelligence agencies and the press are working for one party, then what you have is a totalitarian government.

some of them offshore LLCs,,,

how many offshore LLCs do you have?? I bet none,,

Biden supporters seem to think it's ok that the DOJ and the FBI are working for the Democratic Party. When the justice system, the intelligence agencies and the press are working for one party, then what you have is a totalitarian government.

Even Grassley admits they have NO EVIDENCE.

Oh shut up. It's out there you blabbering idiot.
And yet you can never show any actual evidence.

That's because it's all made up.

It happens over and over, and you still fall for it every time. You're all some special kind of stupid.

some of them offshore LLCs,,,

how many offshore LLCs do you have?? I bet none,,
If Biden and his despicable family haven't paid taxes on the money flowing through the many LLCs, maybe we should just all do the same and screw the internal revenue service.

And yet you can never show any actual evidence.

That's because it's all made up.

It happens over and over, and you still fall for it every time. You're all some special kind of stupid.

Again oh shut up

You idiots have been jumping through hoops spewing the EXACT same bullshit your media masters told you to.

Every single one of you

If Biden and his despicable family haven't paid taxes on the money flowing through the many LLCs, maybe we should just all do the same and screw the internal revenue service.
his crimes go way beyond just taxs,, but I like your idea and why I quit paying income taxs,,

Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary used the ole fake charity foundation scheme to launder their influence peddling payoffs.

Looks like Potatohead is laundering his money through LLCs.

But Leslie Stahl says that there is no evidence of Joe Biden's corruption.
She wouldn't lie, would she?
Probably because she has millions squirreled away from the IRS in the same Panamanian Bank as the Potato Crime Family keeps their Burisma loot. You can bet that if there was an objective law enforcement agency suddenly stood up with an agenda of rooting out high level corruption and money handouts from sinister, malevolent sociopaths most of the federal government, media, thousands of contractors, and elites would go to prison.

In fact I've concluded that is the reason the democrook party can be allowed to behave like unarmed bolsheviks, is because the corruption has become the system. It's no longer just a matter of "getting things done behind the scene" or "greasing the palm" of some bureaucrook to get a building permit. The ONLY way ANYTHING "gets done" is through corruption and the interests of the public is not a significant factor at all. The way things are now we're just like any other banana republic of the turd world except that our political whores aren't having each other snuffed out regularly, but that may be coming soon.

Fascinating, the weirdass alternate reality that the Trump cult losers reside in, and how much they despise any normal people. It appears that being such pathetic losers has caused the Trump cult losers to exit the real world permanently.

Shame about them being such pathetic sore-losers.

Did I mention what sad whiny sore-losers they all are? I know I've mentioned it before, but given the magnitude of their whimpering sore-loserdom, it bears repeating.

So its all a conspiracy?

Or.....do you just not have evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime?

You could also construe all the shell LLCs used as financial transaction conduits in the way the left does: "Duhh, that am no evidence Of wronGdoing..."

You could also construe all the shell LLCs used as financial transaction conduits in the way the left does: "Duhh, that am no evidence Of wronGdoing..."
Or we could point out there are no such LLCs, and that Cormer just made it all up.

Why yes, that's the case.

Forum List

Back