🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Big Lie is Bush Lied

Didn't we have years of this liberal drivil leading up to the 04 election?

The people listened to what the kook left had to say and voted

Dems said the same thing about Saddam and his WMD's, then for political gain, said Pres Bush lied

I din't say that Bush for political gain, I said it because it is true. If you say there is no doubt when there is in fact doubt, that is a lie. If Bush wants to say that Tenet told the lie to HIM, then why did he give him a medal?

I din't say that Bush for political gain, I said it because it is true. If you say there is no doubt when there is in fact doubt, that is a lie. If Bush wants to say that Tenet told the lie to HIM, then why did he give him a medal?

Libs are running away fromt heir vote for political gain and Tenet was a Clinton holdover and served in government for many years

Libs are running away fromt heir vote for political gain and Tenet was a Clinton holdover and served in government for many years

what does that have to do with the fact that Team Bush said there was no doubt about Saddam's WMD's when there clearly was doubt?

and last I checked, nobody held a gun to Dubya's head and forced him to keep Tenet on at the CIA....he was Bush's boy when the shit hit the fan.

what does that have to do with the fact that Team Bush said there was no doubt about Saddam's WMD's when there clearly was doubt?

and last I checked, nobody held a gun to Dubya's head and forced him to keep Tenet on at the CIA....he was Bush's boy when the shit hit the fan.

Dems said the same thing about WMD's which you ignore

Bush kept way to many Clinton people in his administration in a febble attempt to try and work with the left

Dems said the same thing about WMD's which you ignore

Bush kept way to many Clinton people in his administration in a febble attempt to try and work with the left

no dems said that there was NO DOUBT that Saddam had WMD's...No dems sent troops to Iraq.

Bush's staff is Bush's staff... regardless of where they came from...he had every opportunity to replace them.

no dems said that there was NO DOUBT that Saddam had WMD's...No dems sent troops to Iraq.

Bush's staff is Bush's staff... regardless of where they came from...he had every opportunity to replace them.

It is fitting you are a Dem - you are as stubborn as a jackass. I posted many quotes by Dems saying how Saddam had WMD's and was a threat

But since you cannot admit that, you duck, dodge, and spin their quotes

Dems voted for the war, now they have to suck up to the kook left - they are trying to lie their way out of their vote

It is fitting you are a Dem - you are as stubborn as a jackass. I posted many quotes by Dems saying how Saddam had WMD's and was a threat

But since you cannot admit that, you duck, dodge, and spin their quotes

Dems voted for the war, now they have to suck up to the kook left - they are trying to lie their way out of their vote

democrats were worried about the threat of Saddam having WMD's.... few, if any, were stating that they were absolutely certain that he had stockpiles.... those quotes of yours do not show any such certainty.... and the fact remains: a majority of democrats in congress voted against the war. YOU cannot spin away from that.

democrats were worried about the threat of Saddam having WMD's.... few, if any, were stating that they were absolutely certain that he had stockpiles.... those quotes of yours do not show any such certainty.... and the fact remains: a majority of democrats in congress voted against the war. YOU cannot spin away from that.

Dems said Saddam had them and was a threat - FACT

those Dems who did vote for the war are running away from their vote with the exception of Joe Lieberman

Careful red states!

Remember, you're talking about a majority of your fellow countrymen here.

It's really not nice to call them "kooks."

Perhaps you would be happier in a country where citizens have less power to influence their government.

May I respectfully suggest China maybe....or Cuba?

Dems said Saddam had them and was a threat - FACT

those Dems who did vote for the war are running away from their vote with the exception of Joe Lieberman

I agree that dems thought that saddam was a threat.... that is different than saying that there was no doubt that Saddam had WMD's and was ready to use them against us.

and those democrats - in the minority in their caucus - who did vote for the war regret that vote now because it is clear that they were sold a pig in a poke.... there were no WMD's as Bush claimed...there was no connection between Saddam and 9/11 as was repeatedly inferred.

Careful red states!

Remember, you're talking about a majority of your fellow countrymen here.

It's really not nice to call them "kooks."

Perhaps you would be happier in a country where citizens have less power to influence their government.

May I respectfully suggest China maybe....or Cuba?

Again, the Dems won not over Iraq, but because Republicans walked away from Reagan conservatism

Dems right now are doing a great job of screwing things up

Again, the Dems won not over Iraq, but because Republicans walked away from Reagan conservatism

Dems right now are doing a great job of screwing things up

what color is the sky in your world? Iraq was the primary issue in the election.... every exit poll bears that out.

what color is the sky in your world? Iraq was the primary issue in the election.... every exit poll bears that out.

Libs promised they would not cut off funding, they would not cut and run, they would stop the pork in bills

The voters were not happy over Republicans so they believed the Dems

So far Dems are 0-3 on those promises

I say again: Iraq was the primary issue in the election.... every exit poll bears that out.

It had little to do with reagan conservatism.... it was Iraq.

I say again: Iraq was the primary issue in the election.... every exit poll bears that out.

It had little to do with reagan conservatism.... it was Iraq.

It was conservatism and now the Dems are showing their true colors and the lies they told the voters will not be forgotten

It was conservatism and now the Dems are showing their true colors and the lies they told the voters will not be forgotten

like I said...the exit polls say something else...the war in Iraq lost the GOP their congressional majorities...and it will lose them the white house in '08.

it is the worst foreign policy blunder in my lifetime.

like I said...the exit polls say something else...the war in Iraq lost the GOP their congressional majorities...and it will lose them the white house in '08.

it is the worst foreign policy blunder in my lifetime.

The terrorists thank you for your continued support

Dems lied to the voters and they will feel their wrath in Nov 08 when the cut and run Dems are voted out

and we have a $500 bet on that.... don't forget.

I am not counting on you paying off. As Rudy take the oath of office, and Republicans are moving into the leadership offices, you will rant how the election was stolen and you wil not pay sicne the election was won because of fraud

I am not counting on you paying off. As Rudy take the oath of office, and Republicans are moving into the leadership offices, you will rant how the election was stolen and you wil not pay sicne the election was won because of fraud
I really want to quote this one from you so you can't go back and edit it away later. We should both stop the blustering about '08 and just wait until the day after the election and see who has to pay whom.

Forum List

Back