The Biggest Politician to Pander to Blacks….and Why

There has been no antisemitism here for you to be a victim.
There‘s no antisemitism here? (You see...this provrs what I was just saying above. How leftists downplay or deny antisemitism.)

You don’t think that my waking up to see J E W scratched across the hood of our family’s brand-new car is not antisemitism? Or how some teen boys walked into our house and blew out our Shabbos candles, saying “that’s what we think about your fucking religion” is not antisemitism? Or having the developer brag to us that they’ve been able to hold ownership down to only five families and hopefully there won’t be any more is not antisemitism?

Nope. You leftists continue to scream raaaacist! at everything while denying there’s antisemitism.

There‘s no antisemitism here? (You see...this provrs what I was just saying above. How leftists downplay or deny antisemitism.)

You don’t think that my waking up to see J E W scratched across the hood of our family’s brand-new car is not antisemitism? Or how some teen boys walked into our house and blew out our Shabbos candles, saying “that’s what we think about your fucking religion” is not antisemitism? Or having the developer brag to us that they’ve been able to hold ownership down to only five families and hopefully there won’t be any more is not antisemitism?

Nope. You leftists continue to scream raaaacist! at everything while denying there’s antisemitism.
I said here, at USMB, in this thread, thanks for your keen observation.

Fuck it... Can I demand the Italians give me 40acres because I'm ethnically Slavic also?

I mean if we're going to go full clown world I might as well cash in.

And you support cheating the families of those enslaved that improved the economic conditions of the US and were never paid....

How is it cheating them? They did nothing to deserve any money. You want money, go get a job. Why should taxpayers pay people for family members they probably don't know the names of yet alone met?

California did not have slaves. Now they treated the Chinese immigrant railroad workers horribly. When are they going to give them reparations? Perhaps that's why blacks are killing asians. Don't want them horning in on the Reparations scam.

I don’t think it’s in his best interest to running for president by pushing reparations garbage that is unpopular with the majority of the country

I don’t think it’s in his best interest to running for president by pushing reparations garbage that is unpopular with the majority of the country

We don't know that he is going to run for President. California voters are completely stupid and they probably do approve of what he's trying to do.

Who: Governor Newsom.

Why: His proposal to steal money from whites who did nothing wrong and give it to blacks who did nothing to earn it is in preparation for his 2024 presidential run. He is planning to bribe every black for his or her vote.

Why it won’t work: There are more whites who don’t want (more of) their money confiscated than there are blacks who want a windfall they don’t deserve.

We are 6 decades into mass discrimination against whites especially by government. What Newsome doing is illegal. He is promising money for votes.

You don't know me. All you know is your conservative idea of everyone who is not just like you is. As I was just telling someone else, this demonstrates you lack of critical thinking skill and your tendency to believe whatever it was you just read or heard in the RWNM. We do need to improve inner city and rural schools across the nation. When I was a kid my family and everyone (probably) in my small town was conservative (Nixon) type republicans. Education was a very important thing to them, then sometime around the Tea Party thing the Repubs found out teachers were in unions. We need to improve the schools, if it takes more money, it takes more money, if it takes legislation, legislate. ANother area both sides are idiots.

Lisa asked you how much more money do you think it will take in order to get the improvements that you want, and what legislation do you propose to improve inner city and rural schools. As for yet, you haven't answered either one of those questions. IMO, rural schools is a matter of finances, but the inner-city schools already have plenty of money going in per student. The problem is that there's no "bang for the buck". Prime example, I saw on Fox 45 News of a senior in HS with a .1 GPA. Not a 1.0, but a .1 GPA and he was almost right in the middle of senior class rankings. Did the Superintendent have to resign over this? No. Did the principal of the school get punished for allowing that student to get to being a senior with that poor of a GPA? No. There's the saying that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. There's a serious number of families in those inner-city school where the parent (very lucky if they have two) don't care about education and if a student does care, they're told that they're "acting white". No amount of money and no legislation is going to solve anything as long as that type of attitude and the lack of demanding a better education for their children exists.

Who: Governor Newsom.

Why: His proposal to steal money from whites who did nothing wrong and give it to blacks who did nothing to earn it is in preparation for his 2024 presidential run. He is planning to bribe every black for his or her vote.

Why it won’t work: There are more whites who don’t want (more of) their money confiscated than there are blacks who want a windfall they don’t deserve.

There's going to be a lot of pissed off Hispanics. After all, it's California.

I do not believe in reparations going to anyone. I do however think we should have a level playing field. Inner city schools are just not as good as suburban schools, they just aren't. Education and opportunity is what we should be focused on.

You don't know me. All you know is your conservative idea of everyone who is not just like you is. As I was just telling someone else, this demonstrates you lack of critical thinking skill and your tendency to believe whatever it was you just read or heard in the RWNM. We do need to improve inner city and rural schools across the nation. When I was a kid my family and everyone (probably) in my small town was conservative (Nixon) type republicans. Education was a very important thing to them, then sometime around the Tea Party thing the Repubs found out teachers were in unions. We need to improve the schools, if it takes more money, it takes more money, if it takes legislation, legislate. ANother area both sides are idiots.
Do you believe we can improve our public schools by importing tens of millions of Mexicos most illiterate, most desperate? Why won’t you people ever make the decision to get out of your own way?

We are 6 decades into mass discrimination against whites especially by government. What Newsome doing is illegal. He is promising money for votes.

Correct. This is very similar to when Dementia wanted to give black farmers loan relief simply because they were black. The courts told him he couldn't do it because it violated the Equal Protection clause even thought the wording was "disadvantaged farmers."

Forum List

Back