The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Lamar Alexander really burned Trump*. He said the House proved their case.
The GOP has split into two camps:

i) That Trump's actions were fine.
ii) That Trump's actions were wrong but do not merit removal.

Those two groups make up the majority and now it's time to vote.

After Monday and Tuesday, the only way to hear Bolton's comments will be to purchase the audio version
of his book.

There will be no witnesses.

Acquittal Friday...

Might be but the voters will see the cover up and the executive privilege Trump put on Witnesses and evidence will be lifted by the SC. That will lead to a new round of testimonies and possibly a second impeachment...

LOL...There will be no 2nd impeachment. Now you are dreaming. That would never fly.

Lol omg! Haha joe Biden can’t even cross the street he’s so old and falling apart, you really think he is a threat to trump? Really?
i don't think Joe is a threat, but Trump thinks he is, and this is why he has focused on him, and Elizabeth Warren, and others when he has seen their rise in polls....

He may have begun his quest a year before Joe announced with Rudy and the previous Ukraine administration, but he did not begin his and Rudy's relentless quest to smear Biden with Fox News and his son and Solomon and Hannity until the polling of Joe, showed he'd beat Trump by a big margin, right before Joe announced his run, that the full court press, including tweets....

There is a graph out there when the Trump attack began and shows how it increased, starting right before Joe announced.
Polls showing Bidem beating Trump are a laughingstock. Only Democrats answer those polls.

Rudy did not smear Biden. Biden smeared Biden.

Oh we know Biden can easily beat Trump.

Ask your self. Why do you think you are doing all these garbages and fakes about Biden?

That is why you and the rest of snow flakes, Trump and his gangsters are working so hard and scared to smear Biden.
lol, Snowflake, how many people can Biden get to a rally? There is no one in the democrat clown car that can beat the president.
A snowflake that supports Biden well isn't that precious

This is hilarious.

Why do you think you, your buddies here and Trump gangsters are doing all these crap against Biden if you are not scared?
Trump got him impeached.

How many people can Biden get to a rally? The same question was when Hillary was the candidate. Yet Hillary got more votes.
She got far less AMERICAN votes. All she did was pile up illegal alien votes in irrelevant California.

Trump had already won before California's illegal votes even got counted. :biggrin:

Last edited:
They've offered tortured explanations for why no witnesses are needed and why he shouldn't be removed from office.

Republicans Are Twisting Themselves Into Knots Trying To Justify Acquitting Trump

Sadly hilarious!
What's hilarious is using Huffington Post as a justification for your sadly misplaced rationalizations.

The bottom line is Trump beats down the seditious pricks once more. I can see why it frustrates you fascist anti Constitutionalists so much.

I do not think what has happened this week will benefit the country in the long run. I have never seen a faction of voters celebrate their race to the bottom as much as trump voters. Now future presidents, even the democratic ones, will have the ability to do whatever they want. Only the utterly clueless would be celebrating the wrong that was done to the American people today.

Investigation continues,, he will get his time to answer for his crimes

Biden has constitutional protections against meritless investigations. Those protections are being ignored.

What's great is they got caught trying to smear Joe Biden's good name and they got caught. And rather than admit it or change the subject, these mother fuckers are going to double down and try to make this about Biden's son getting a job because of who his father is. As if a man like Trump gives a fuck about that. A guy who got where he is because of his father and his sons are where they are because of their father.

What hypocrites.
In a nutshell, Hunter's no different really than Ivanka or any of the 3 Trump boychinkins. BUT Biden's reason to run is him being some kind of tonic to the spite and incivility of Trump. Biden's actually less about issues than was Trump in 16.

What are Hunter's qualifications?

Let's see:

Cokehead.
Kicked out of the Navy for drugs.
Deadbeat Dad to a stripper he knocked up.
Dated his brother's widow.
No experience in finance.
No experience in gas industry
Knows nothing about Ukraine.

LOL. Let’s see:

JARED KUSHNER:
1. Running around as diplomat but no diplomatic experience. Zero None. Making peace agreement the most complicated in the Middle East.
2. Qatar $1.5B fraud scheme.
3. Kusher Sr. went to jail for corruption.

DONALD TRUMP:
1. No political experience. Proven himself inept, unfit to be president of US. Proven corrupted.

2. Trump married horny paid $130,000 to have sex with Stormy Daniel. And model Karen Mcdougal.

HUNTER:
Hunter is single and has nothing to do with all these crap you snowflakes are babbling. You talk about corruption. You have this inept POTUS proven 101% corrupt.

If you watch the trial. This Biden Ukraine bullshit was debunked couple of times.
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Too bad you'll never know, Stumpy. Of course, your name is in that book too.
My Name is in The Book of Life. Too Bad you have decided to pursue a lifetime of lies, and won't join me there. But you are still breathing, so you may have time to repent and turn your life around...so that is what I urge you to do, before your Chestnuts are roasting on an open fire!
LOL

You'd be down there burning long before me had there been such a place.
But I'm not, and I know where I am going. I'll be with Jesus at the 2nd coming, and then when He returns after The Great Tribulation to Defeat Anti-Christ and to Reign on The Purified Earth after Judgment Day, I'll be there too, walking The Earth as if the Whole Earth were The Garden of Eden. Why don't you join me? God is really cool God.
LOL

You believe in false profits. Don't project it's others who will face G-d's fury for violating His Commandments.

False profits?

Didn't you mean "false prophets" like we hear and see in libtard media all the time?
Back to the 6th grade for you Faun. :biggrin:

They've offered tortured explanations for why no witnesses are needed and why he shouldn't be removed from office.

Republicans Are Twisting Themselves Into Knots Trying To Justify Acquitting Trump

Sadly hilarious!
What's hilarious is using Huffington Post as a justification for your sadly misplaced rationalizations.

The bottom line is Trump beats down the seditious pricks once more. I can see why it frustrates you fascist anti Constitutionalists so much.

I do not think what has happened this week will benefit the country in the long run. I have never seen a faction of voters celebrate their race to the bottom as much as trump voters. Now future presidents, even the democratic ones, will have the ability to do whatever they want. Only the utterly clueless would be celebrating the wrong that was done to the American people today.
So you define the impeachment proceedings as something more than a pitifully, subpar, assine scam-circus, engineered by people beaten politically, and unable to find any way to react ?

Sadly hilarious!

So you define the impeachment proceedings as something more than a pitifully, subpar, assine scam-circus, engineered by people beaten politically, and unable to find any way to react ?

I saw it as a test to see if our elected officials were capable of putting country first and their oath to the Constitution, and I learned they couldn't.

QB Bolton's hail mary pass to WR Schiff was intercepted by Lamar Alexander, giving Coach Trump the Superimpeachbowl victory!

Someone utterly clueless like you, it seems.
You people are just buried so deep up your own rectums you don't seem to realize there is no merit in the Russian collusion hoax and now this fatuous Ukraine farce.

It doesn't seem to ever occur to you brainwashed true believers that, even after the Mueller report, you are simply
filled with hate and disappointment and are totally unable to think rationally.

You are totally wrong and it is precisely now, now that the Ukraine farce is all but over, that future presidents will be less likely to be victimized by partisan witch hunts by ideologue extremists. How sad that must make you.

After Monday and Tuesday, the only way to hear Bolton's comments will be to purchase the audio version
of his book.

There will be no witnesses.

Acquittal Friday...

Might be but the voters will see the cover up and the executive privilege Trump put on Witnesses and evidence will be lifted by the SC. That will lead to a new round of testimonies and possibly a second impeachment...

LOL...There will be no 2nd impeachment. Now you are dreaming. That would never fly.
Don't count on that. Democrats will start brand new impeachment proceedings immediately. It's like we have nothing better to spend taxpayer money on.

Someone utterly clueless like you, it seems.
You people are just buried so deep up your own rectums you don't seem to realize there is no merit in the Russian collusion hoax and now this fatuous Ukraine farce.

It doesn't seem to ever occur to you brainwashed true believers that, even after the Mueller report, you are simply
filled with hate and disappointment and are totally unable to think rationally.

You are totally wrong and it is precisely now, now that the Ukraine farce is all but over, that future presidents will be less likely to be victimized by partisan witch hunts by ideologue extremists. How sad that must make you.

You're a very angry person for someone who just won the argument that corruption is okay.

As I said, enjoy your victory because future democratic presidents are going to be afforded this same lawlessness.

Mainly biden admitting on national TV that the Ukraine better fire the prosecutor investigating the company Jr works for

We have what Joe bragged about recorded. Why do you lie about what he said. He never mentioned his son.

Biden wasn't even on the board when the corruption they were investigation occurred. No crime in offering Hunter a job and no crime in Hunter accepting a job. The only crime is the Strong Arm Shakedown of the Ukraine Trumpublicans conspired together on to attack the entire Democrat half of the Country. We're going to find out who else was conspiring with the Orange Turd too. Bolton, probably not conspiring........that's just funny...Bolton..!!
and the rich[Bidens] get richer ...please dont complain about the good ole boy system in government in the future .....

Biden’s tax returns are available where his incomes are coming from.

Trump tax returns are not.

Post a link.

You're a very angry person for someone who just won the argument that corruption is okay.
On the contrary corruption is not okay but I'm the sure the lesson is lost on ideologues like Adam Schiff and things like you.

As I said, enjoy your victory because future democratic presidents are going to be afforded this same lawlessness.
Again, on the contrary, the cynical politicized manipulation of the impeachment process was held at bay and the center did not fail.. The lessons learned by future generations will be this attempt to corrupt and prostitute the impeachment process
failed. Your sickness did not infect the body politic.

On the contrary corruption is not okay but I'm the sure the lesson is lost on ideologues like Adam Schiff and things like you.

Again, on the contrary, the cynical politicized manipulation of the impeachment process was held at bay and the center did not fail.. The lessons learned by future generations will be this attempt to corrupt and prostitute the impeachment process
failed. Your sickness did not infect the body politic.

I'm a thing? That's weird.....

I think we are going to see more information come out although I am impressed how much the trump voter can twist the truth into a conspiracy from the left.

As I said, future democratic presidents are going to be afforded the same lawlessness that has been voted on tonight. This will not be good for the country.

Impeach all presidents....it's fun viewing. Plus it makes our elected folk uncomfy....something that's good.

Forum List

Back