The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

Just because you don't like that homosexuality is natural doesn't mean it isn't. It is. Where your teriminology is wrong is your use of the word defect. Scientists and doctors have been moving away from loaded and derogatory terms like that.

More over it isn't entirely accurate. Abnormalities is a better term because not all abnormalities are considered defects by the people who have them. Some can be advantages. Michael Phelps has several abnormalities that were a benefit to him in Olympic swimming. His abnormally long wing span. His double jointed muscles. The way his body stores and moves around oxygen. All these abnormalities combined to make him the world's fastest swimmer. I don't know any gay people who think their sexuality is a defect or who wishes they were straight.

Finally even if we took your analogy at face value how much of a mutant bigot would you look like if you tried to marginalize people born with one arm? If you treated them cruely or disrespectfully? Would you be surprised that anyone thought of you as a bigoted asshole?

Just because you think it's OK morally doesn't make it normal biologically. Your pursuit of that is just as dumb as when people used to try to justify racial traits by measuring skulls for some sort of biological reason for their racism.

No one is saying Phelps is normal.

Why is acknowledging they have a handicap or defect bigoted?

And that might matter if you were King of the World but as it stands you're just part of a growing minority of bigots and social outcasts.
And you are a small part of the grooming community that seeks to corrupt children

I have answered all your questions. You yourself had to admit homosexuality is natural right before you dscribed how that fact hurt your sensitive little feelings.

It isn't a "natural right". It's currently tolerated social condition, at least in our country.

It's happened before.
For example Coca-Cola.
Why does a tranny drinking the same beer as you..........OFFEND you?
I could care less WHAT someone ELSE drinks.
Jeffery Dahmer had a Budweiser after he ate people, didn't slow me down a bit.
I don't drink alcohol, period. You're not getting it. Normal people see what's happening here. Sell your product, but don't focus on the freaking freaks that are seeking to destroy the USA.

Some of us -- okay, well, I'm admittedly talking about me here -- have been screaming about the perils of political correctness and identity politics for over a decade here. "We" have been saying that the American Left has been blowing it by pushing these wide-ranging cultural issues FAR too far, and that the presidential election results of 2016 were a DIRECT result of those tactics.

So now the Right is pissed off at a beer and is boycotting it and shooting guns at it 'n stuff. And yes, now the Right is every bit as spectacularly hypersensitive to PC/Identity Politics as the Left has been to racism over the years. Ironic. As I've said many times, the two ends can be so similar in their behaviors.

After paying close attention (as usual) to what the Right actually says about things, I think that there was one moment, one turning point that the Left crossed the line with all this stuff: When we started seeing children (especially schoolchildren, who essentially are captive participants) fully exposed to transsexuality, drag queens, drag shows, and the like. This was done by adults who knew damn well that there would be MANY parents who would object, but they ran with it anyway. That's when the shit really hit the fan, and the Left asked for it. BOOM.

Just the latest example of the damage caused when ideologues ignore contrary opinions and go too far. And what's the response? The Right is now going too far in response. Go figure.

Thoughts?

Couldn't agree more, Mac! The drag queen shows are basically poking people in the eye with a sharp stick because you WANT to have them attack you! Any rational person knows that's inappropriate.

Just because you think it's OK morally doesn't make it normal biologically. Your pursuit of that is just as dumb as when people used to try to justify racial traits by measuring skulls for some sort of biological reason for their racism.
I never said anything about morals. I couldn't give less of a shit about your moral beliefs. Homosexuality is normal biologically because thats what we observe in nature. Homosexuals aren't created in a lab or by grooming, they are born that way. That is the very definition of natural. Again, it's amusing how much these natural facts hurt your sensitive feelings. 😄
No one is saying Phelps is normal.
But he is natural. Homosexuality might not be normal, i.e. common, but it is natural. Learn what words mean and stop being hurt by them. 😄
Why is acknowledging they have a handicap or defect bigoted?
Because they don't see it as a handicap or defect. As I tried to explain to your Bingo brain, these determinations are subjective.

Some of us -- okay, well, I'm admittedly talking about me here -- have been screaming about the perils of political correctness and identity politics for over a decade here. "We" have been saying that the American Left has been blowing it by pushing these wide-ranging cultural issues FAR too far, and that the presidential election results of 2016 were a DIRECT result of those tactics.

So now the Right is pissed off at a beer and is boycotting it and shooting guns at it 'n stuff. And yes, now the Right is every bit as spectacularly hypersensitive to PC/Identity Politics as the Left has been to racism over the years. Ironic. As I've said many times, the two ends can be so similar in their behaviors.

After paying close attention (as usual) to what the Right actually says about things, I think that there was one moment, one turning point that the Left crossed the line with all this stuff: When we started seeing children (especially schoolchildren, who essentially are captive participants) fully exposed to transsexuality, drag queens, drag shows, and the like. This was done by adults who knew damn well that there would be MANY parents who would object, but they ran with it anyway. That's when the shit really hit the fan, and the Left asked for it. BOOM.

Just the latest example of the damage caused when ideologues ignore contrary opinions and go too far. And what's the response? The Right is now going too far in response. Go figure.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
You are wrong.
No one gave a shit about Dylan Mulvany except his subs on Tik Tok.
He could prance around and make a parody of woman all day long for I and 90% of the country care.
No one gave a shit. Except to make a few memes or laugh at the whole thing.
Until it is plastered in our face. Literally plastered on beer cans with LGBQT colors and his face covering half the can.
Got that??
Buying the product and walking around with the can makes a person feel like they are supposed to be supportive of this person. That is wrong. And people have every right not to like it.

Typical progressive leftist practice - Do something to piss off the right, and then jump all over the right for having that reaction.

It isn't a "natural right". It's currently tolerated social condition, at least in our country.
I didn't say it was a natural right, I said you admitted it was natural right before you cried about this fact like a little bitch. Natural rights are figments of stupid people's imagination.

Thoughts?
You are wrong.
No one gave a shit about Dylan Mulvany except his subs on Tik Tok.
He could prance around and make a parody of woman all day long for I and 90% of the country care.
No one gave a shit. Except to make a few memes or laugh at the whole thing.
Until it is plastered in our face. Literally plastered on beer cans with LGBQT colors and his face covering half the can.
Got that??
Buying the product and walking around with the can makes a person feel like they are supposed to be supportive of this person. That is wrong. And people have every right not to like it.

Typical progressive leftist practice - Do something to piss off the right, and then jump all over the right for having that reaction.
So the Left didn't bring this on itself, as I said?

Do you folks ever actually read what I write?

I'd like to teach the world to cross dress in perfect harmony.....
LMAO.... stupid is what stupid does.....

I never said anything about morals. I couldn't give less of a shit about your moral beliefs. Homosexuality is normal biologically because thats what we observe in nature. Homosexuals aren't created in a lab or by grooming, they are born that way. That is the very definition of natural. Again, it's amusing how much these natural facts hurt your sensitive feelings. 😄

But he is natural. Homosexuality might not be normal, i.e. common, but it is natural. Learn what words mean and stop being hurt by them. 😄

Because they don't see it as a handicap or defect. As I tried to explain to your Bingo brain, these determinations are subjective.

Arsenic is "natural". The word doesn't have an application in what we are talking about.

Default humans are heterosexual and are OK with their own genitalia. anything else is a defect.

A species that goes all homosexual will rapidly go extinct because they have no drive to procreate.

I didn't say it was a natural right, I said you admitted it was natural right before you cried about this fact like a little bitch. Natural rights are figments of stupid people's imagination.

I didn't admit it as a natural right.

I'm saying it's a currently tolerated form of deviancy.

Your kids are the ones who are embarrassed by you. 😄

Too funny. I am embarrassed for you Goat. You embrace every manner of ugly and call it beautiful. Me? Do as you wish but stay away from anything mine. THAT is the problem with you and your kind, you think you need to "school" us make us think just like you do.

So the Left didn't bring this on itself, as I said?

Do you folks ever actually read what I write?
Do you?
I get that you said the left is bring the heat on themselves, but then you also poke fun at the right for being upset for having the progressive left madness thrown in their faces.
That is not the rights fault.
Bud Light choosing to do this was asinine.
No different - NONE - than if they put Margorie Green on cans! FFS. No different.

Arsenic is "natural". The word doesn't have an application in what we are talking about.
Well that's because a Bingo like you didn't provide any contex for why you brought it up. The context for talking about whether homosexuality is natural were your previously ignorant claims that tried to suggest that it wasn't.
Default humans are heterosexual and are OK with their own genitalia. anything else is a defect.
There is no such thing as default humans. The rationale assumes that our creation is purposeful rather than a happenstance of natural physical forces.
A species that goes all homosexual will rapidly go extinct because they have no drive to procreate.
For such a short sentence you managed to fit two ignorant assumptions in there. That's pretty efficient.

1. There is no threat and no one advocating the entire race go homosexual.

2. Homosexuals do desire to procreate. Its only that's recent scientific advancements allow them to do so without having to engage in heterosexual sex.

Forum List

Back