The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

No one is shoving anything down your throat. No one is trying to force you to be gay. If you do hear voices telling you how beautiful you think cock is that would be your inner voice. We can't hear that.
Then why all the virtue signaling by dummasses like you? It shouldn’t matter what we think or say right?

I said part of a teachers and counselors job is helping their students get along and interact with one another in a respectful and productive manner. That includes their natural and emerging human attractions and feelings of which homosexuality is a natural part of. I don't know what you're saying other than calling homosexual children perverts. Is it any wonder decent society finds your lot to be mutant bigots?
99.999% of 6-year olds have no issues with sexuality till they get groomed

You are creating a problem that naturally does not exist

Some of us -- okay, well, I'm admittedly talking about me here -- have been screaming about the perils of political correctness and identity politics for over a decade here. "We" have been saying that the American Left has been blowing it by pushing these wide-ranging cultural issues FAR too far, and that the presidential election results of 2016 were a DIRECT result of those tactics.

So now the Right is pissed off at a beer and is boycotting it and shooting guns at it 'n stuff. And yes, now the Right is every bit as spectacularly hypersensitive to PC/Identity Politics as the Left has been to racism over the years. Ironic. As I've said many times, the two ends can be so similar in their behaviors.

After paying close attention (as usual) to what the Right actually says about things, I think that there was one moment, one turning point that the Left crossed the line with all this stuff: When we started seeing children (especially schoolchildren, who essentially are captive participants) fully exposed to transsexuality, drag queens, drag shows, and the like. This was done by adults who knew damn well that there would be MANY parents who would object, but they ran with it anyway. That's when the shit really hit the fan, and the Left asked for it. BOOM.

Just the latest example of the damage caused when ideologues ignore contrary opinions and go too far. And what's the response? The Right is now going too far in response. Go figure.

Thoughts?

how is publicly boycotting a brand that disrespects its main clients going to far??

No, it isn't. It's a defect just like being born without an arm or being near sighted.

It's something outside the baseline. Natural is a fudgy word anyway, I would prefer default, normal, or baseline.
Just because you don't like that homosexuality is natural doesn't mean it isn't. It is. Where your teriminology is wrong is your use of the word defect. Scientists and doctors have been moving away from loaded and derogatory terms like that.

More over it isn't entirely accurate. Abnormalities is a better term because not all abnormalities are considered defects by the people who have them. Some can be advantages. Michael Phelps has several abnormalities that were a benefit to him in Olympic swimming. His abnormally long wing span. His double jointed muscles. The way his body stores and moves around oxygen. All these abnormalities combined to make him the world's fastest swimmer. I don't know any gay people who think their sexuality is a defect or who wishes they were straight.

Finally even if we took your analogy at face value how much of a mutant bigot would you look like if you tried to marginalize people born with one arm? If you treated them cruely or disrespectfully? Would you be surprised that anyone thought of you as a bigoted asshole?

Why do you let Mac troll like he does? He has no real point, he doesn’t discuss, he just keeps claiming he is right and everyone proves it, and does it over and over. His post opening post said nothing and then he goes from there, why feed the obvious troll. Once you figure him out, he gets upset and like the snowflake that he is, he puts you on ignore. He doesn’t want to discuss or come to any agreement he wants to troll.

99.999% of 6-year olds have no issues with sexuality till they get groomed

You are creating a problem that naturally does not exist
No. You just created that number out of while cloth. Learn the difference between fantasy and reality. Reality is what you can prove by the way.

Anhauser Busch will soon turn away from this tranny shit. Their beer is sitting in coolers going flat because of the boycott. Money talks.
BS.
Trannies, homo's, lesbians, straight, gay, lgbtqxyz, republicans, democrats......that drink beer .......buy beer.......to drink.
If they like bud lite, I guess they will continue.
If I like a beer, Budweiser, I'm going to BUY Budweiser to DRINK Budweiser, because I LIKE Budweiser.
Unless they change the formula, that makes it crap,(bud lite) I will continue to DRINK Budweiser.
If republicans boycott causes a surplus in Budweiser, hopefully they will offer buy one, get one.
So please, include BUDWEISER in your "protest".

Some of us -- okay, well, I'm admittedly talking about me here -- have been screaming about the perils of political correctness and identity politics for over a decade here. "We" have been saying that the American Left has been blowing it by pushing these wide-ranging cultural issues FAR too far, and that the presidential election results of 2016 were a DIRECT result of those tactics.

So now the Right is pissed off at a beer and is boycotting it and shooting guns at it 'n stuff. And yes, now the Right is every bit as spectacularly hypersensitive to PC/Identity Politics as the Left has been to racism over the years. Ironic. As I've said many times, the two ends can be so similar in their behaviors.

After paying close attention (as usual) to what the Right actually says about things, I think that there was one moment, one turning point that the Left crossed the line with all this stuff: When we started seeing children (especially schoolchildren, who essentially are captive participants) fully exposed to transsexuality, drag queens, drag shows, and the like. This was done by adults who knew damn well that there would be MANY parents who would object, but they ran with it anyway. That's when the shit really hit the fan, and the Left asked for it. BOOM.

Just the latest example of the damage caused when ideologues ignore contrary opinions and go too far. And what's the response? The Right is now going too far in response. Go figure.

Thoughts?

No one should be drinking that fizzy yellow mule piss in the first place.
A nice, bitter 7.5% IPA and a good shot of rye whiskey is the only way to drink!

You are using the word science like a talisman, try to ward off questions you don't want to or don't care to answer.
I have answered all your questions. You yourself had to admit homosexuality is natural right before you dscribed how that fact hurt your sensitive little feelings.

No. You just created that number out of while cloth. Learn the difference between fantasy and reality. Reality is what you can prove by the way.
The number I used for 6-year olds is fine unless you sexualize children at 4 or 5

The number I used for 6-year olds is fine unless you sexualize children at 4 or 5
Its not. You weren't even clear what that number describes. Also you have no evidence anyone is sexualizing children. Children, even as young as six feel attraction. My mom still makes fun of me because of these two sisters in preschool who use to hug me and kiss me all the time. Teaching children how to properly control and deal with these urges is part of their job. Coincidentally my wife and her sister were in the same preschool class but they werent the sisters.

Forum List

Back