The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

As an old, 63-year-old patriotic conservative ... I have always stopped supporting companies (when possible) that push ideologies contrary to America's Constitution, culture, freedoms, privacy, or lifestyle. I rarely concern myself about what other Conservatives do or don't do. I boycott "woke" to satisfy my personal psyche and to give myself the feeling that I'm doing my small part. Even if the world is happily jumping off of the political, social, and economic cliff of self-destruction ... I'm happy to "just say no" to wokeism if and when possible.

Bud Light "effed" up, and they deserve the ire of the conservative collective.
I never boycott anyone, even before this trending cancel culture, Jackson.

mainly because it hurts the workers, or could....with layoffs if the boycott works...and gosh, the workers just needed a job, to support themselves and/or family...the owner or corporation can reduce workers and still make the same percentage of profit with less sales.

Those just trying to earn a living for a roof over their head get hurt....and they are in no way part of the corporation's marketing decisions.

I never boycott anyone, even before this trending cancel culture, Jackson.

mainly because it hurts the workers, or could....with layoffs if the boycott works...and gosh, the workers just needed a job, to support themselves and/or family...the owner or corporation can reduce workers and still make the same percentage of profit with less sales.

Those just trying to earn a living for a roof over their head get hurt....and they are in no way part of the corporation's marketing decisions.
Do was you wish, and I'll do as my conscience dictates.

Last edited:
Its simple biology you Bingo. They have minds of their own. You can try and force your beliefs on them but if they don't believe you can't force them to.
Weird how that works, unless it's your ideology, then you attempt to shove it down everyone's throat.

As in no daddy growing up?
I believe that has a lot to do with it. Progressive, feminist mommy leaves hard-working, masculine daddy and proceeds to corrupt the poor kid's formative years with confusing bullshit.

Weird how that works, unless it's your ideology, then you attempt to shove it down everyone's throat.
No one is shoving anything down your throat. No one is trying to force you to be gay. If you do hear voices telling you how beautiful you think cock is that would be your inner voice. We can't hear that.

Kid Rock says F**k Bud Light and F**k Anheuser-Busch then ...

View attachment 775426
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch

View attachment 775425
0:35
Country music artist Kid Rock took to social media on Monday and sent a message to Anheuser-Busch after the beer company started a ...
YouTube · 𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱 · 6 days ago

1) What 54 year old man still refers to himself as "Kid Rock"?
2) Anheuser-Busch hopes you buy several cases of their beer everyday..........they don't give a crap what you do with it.......shoot them up........flush it.... just as long as you buy it.
3) Guess you showed them.
Anhauser Busch will soon turn away from this tranny shit. Their beer is sitting in coolers going flat because of the boycott. Money talks.

Last edited:
Right wingers have that right...........NOT to buy anything, they don't want to, just like everyone else.
But to discontinue buying an item, you bought and enjoyed for years, is stupid.
Do they think a trannie is pissing in bud lite cans now?

The epitome of SNOWFLAKES.
That's how you send the message to the vendor that you are displeased with them. Do you think Chik fil a was phased at all when their sales went through the roof in that failed boycott?

First you said libs were just trying to help children to choose to be perverts

Now you say you arent
I said part of a teachers and counselors job is helping their students get along and interact with one another in a respectful and productive manner. That includes their natural and emerging human attractions and feelings of which homosexuality is a natural part of. I don't know what you're saying other than calling homosexual children perverts. Is it any wonder decent society finds your lot to be mutant bigots?

8056a56d69fd0750.jpg

Forum List

Back