The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

I really enjoyed a youtube I saw earlier last week, commenting on this man playing woman being similar to a white male playing black face in front of an audience. All the same thing, I agree, it's merely a man playing makeup and acting.
I agree.
I don't get why a man would dress as a woman thing, MAYBE to make a living, if that's their thing.

Kid Rock says F**k Bud Light and F**k Anheuser-Busch then ...

View attachment 775426
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch

View attachment 775425
0:35
Country music artist Kid Rock took to social media on Monday and sent a message to Anheuser-Busch after the beer company started a ...
YouTube · 𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱 · 6 days ago

1) What 54 year old man still refers to himself as "Kid Rock"?
2) Anheuser-Busch hopes you buy several cases of their beer everyday..........they don't give a crap what you do with it.......shoot them up........flush it.... just as long as you buy it.
3) Guess you showed them.
Fragile masculinity on parade.

Conservatives would never do that.
Teabaggers CLAIMING to be "conservative" would, because they're......................SNOWFLAKES.
"Conservative would never do that" means nothing if you don't include what conservatives would never do. Did you take basic English in school or did you simply fail the course?

Only people with weak and gullible minds.
I enjoyed NASCAR for decades, then the kids took over and ruined it, the fundamentally, ruined car racing, In my opinion.
It's a shell of what used to be, a pretty exciting sport, into BORING.
The kids? What kids?

"Conservative would never do that" means nothing if you don't include what conservatives would never do. Did you take basic English in school or did you simply fail the course?
Teabaggers STILL believing a 42 year old lie, that Reagan claimed he was?

The kids? What kids?
The Frances have amassed power, wealth and respect beyond anyone's imagination. Bill France had $100 when he came to Daytona Beach more than 70 years ago. Now the family has billions in assets, an empire that stretches from coast to coast, cell phone numbers of presidents and absolute control of the most popular motorsports organization in America.

Jim France is the son of the founder. He still serves as the vice chairman/executive vice president of NASCAR and is very comfortable with his nephew at the helm.

"We had a step-by-step plan that we've followed, and it's been that way since Bill and I were kids," Jim France said. "Brian and Lesa are the ones who are responsible for taking this to the next level."

Lesa is the vice chairwoman/executive vice president of NASCAR and the CEO of ISC. She said one of the keys to the family's success is that everyone in the family can find their own niche. Brian concentrates on the business; Jim handles the details; Lesa concentrates on the racetracks.

"Our family is like any other family. Behind the scenes we have lively and spirited discussions," she said. "But once we leave that discussion, it's clear we're together.

Instead YOU proceeded to say all Democrats are pedophiles, or body mutilators of children and all the other made up slandering crap....
Thats no different than libs who brand all trump voters as bigots

002_jpg-2777951.JPG

Forum List

Back