The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

BS.
Trannies, homo's, lesbians, straight, gay, lgbtqxyz, republicans, democrats......that drink beer .......buy beer.......to drink.
If they like bud lite, I guess they will continue.
If I like a beer, Budweiser, I'm going to BUY Budweiser to DRINK Budweiser, because I LIKE Budweiser.
Unless they change the formula, that makes it crap,(bud lite) I will continue to DRINK Budweiser.
If republicans boycott causes a surplus in Budweiser, hopefully they will offer buy one, get one.
So please, include BUDWEISER in your "protest".
You freaks are a miniscule population compared to the normal population who drink Budweiser. That’s what you don't understand. Budweiser will survive, but it will put a cap on this tranny queer shit because money talks.

We don't create science you idiot, we study it. I'm not the creator of physics or biology.
Naw, you create make believe. If it were science, they wouldn’t need to cut things off and then add pieces missing!

Just saying, you got nothing

Naw, you create make believe. If it were science, they wouldn’t need to cut things off and then add pieces missing!

Just saying, you got nothing
Because corrective laser surgery and tooth fillings aren't a thing. More Bingo logic. 😄

Your eyes are natural that isn't to say you won't require glasses. Can't you Bingos do simple logic?
They're still MY eyes.
You advocate giving hormones that don't correspond to your sex and then a SEX CHANGE.
Is that what you call "logic"? :auiqs.jpg:

Well my main thought is that you're a moron and a pussy but I suppose I can be more specific.

In 2016 the Democratic Party nominated the face of the establishment, Hillary Clinton. Ms. Moderate herself. I don't know anyone on the progressive side of the aisle that would characterize Clinton as extreme other than extremely disliked by both the right and the progressive left.

The point of exposing children to diverse communities, cultures and perspectives is to promote empathy and understanding. These are the goals and to that extent it has worked as generation Z is the most progressive and inclusive generation there is.

Now, it isn't a compulsion of mine to operate out of fear of what the Right will do or how they will react. I don't give a shit what they do. I act according to my values. If you value momentary and immediate political victory over values well then you are as misguided and short sighted as the Right. They are sacrificing their political future to secure precarious victories.
Your values? You have promoted grooming Jackass, by supporting trannies in schools, genital mutilation, and pregnant men. You are nothing but a useful idiot for the left 🤡

Well my main thought is that you're a moron and a pussy but I suppose I can be more specific.

In 2016 the Democratic Party nominated the face of the establishment, Hillary Clinton. Ms. Moderate herself. I don't know anyone on the progressive side of the aisle that would characterize Clinton as extreme other than extremely disliked by both the right and the progressive left.

The point of exposing children to diverse communities, cultures and perspectives is to promote empathy and understanding. These are the goals and to that extent it has worked as generation Z is the most progressive and inclusive generation there is.

Now, it isn't a compulsion of mine to operate out of fear of what the Right will do or how they will react. I don't give a shit what they do. I act according to my values. If you value momentary and immediate political victory over values well then you are as misguided and short sighted as the Right. They are sacrificing their political future to secure precarious victories.

Keep your "values" to yourself and away from our kids.

Your values? You have promoted grooming Jackass, by supporting trannies in schools, genital mutilation, and pregnant men. You are nothing but a useful idiot for the left 🤡
You clowns aren't even useful. All your bigotry does is cost the GOP support in the long run.

You freaks are a miniscule population compared to the normal population who drink Budweiser. That’s what you don't understand. Budweiser will survive, but it will put a cap on this tranny queer shit because money talks.
It's happened before.
For example Coca-Cola.
Why does a tranny drinking the same beer as you..........OFFEND you?
I could care less WHAT someone ELSE drinks.
Jeffery Dahmer had a Budweiser after he ate people, didn't slow me down a bit.

Forum List

Back