The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

No. They still maintain consent. What do you imagine you are legally allowed to force your child to do?

Limited Consent.

They can't decide they are allowed to run into the street at 3 years old, despite all 3 year olds wanting to do so.

The left's obsession with taking charge of other people's kids is disgusting.

Default, typical, normal, whatever. Semantics are the last resort of someone without an actual argument.
You're the one trying to find victories with semantics. Typical and normal are accurate terms when discussing homosexuality, default is not. Typical and normal are meaaurments of how people are, generally. Default implies there is some way humans are supposed to be and there is no evidence our biologies are intentional.
You haven't given any "scientific facts". You've just given made up opinions you dress up as scientific facts.
On the contrary I've had to repeatedly correct you by explaining to you that homosexuality is perfectly natural.

It's happened before.
For example Coca-Cola.
Why does a tranny drinking the same beer as you..........OFFEND you?
I could care less WHAT someone ELSE drinks.
Jeffery Dahmer had a Budweiser after he ate people, didn't slow me down a bit.
why did they wait so long to do it, why not Bruce Jenner? What's so special that he needed to be on a beer can for distribution. It seems you haven't a clue.

Limited Consent.

They can't decide they are allowed to run into the street at 3 years old, despite all 3 year olds wanting to do so.
Well they can by they very fact that plenty of 3 year olds do just that. You can try and prevent them from doing so by being diligent but you can't stop them from wanting to or trying to. You can only influence how successful they are.
The left's obsession with taking charge of other people's kids is disgusting.
And I'm disgusted by the neglect bigoted parents show their gender queer children.

why did they wait so long to do it, why not Bruce Jenner? What's so special that he needed to be on a beer can for distribution. It seems you haven't a clue.
Mulvaney's picture was put on one can. Not for distribution.

Gee, I guess you must like those profit earning American companies that you bad mouth, huh. Hypocrite.
Too funny.
Just a small businessman, who never had the deductions or tax exemptions large corporations have.
I paid my taxes, local, state and federal.

You're the one trying to find victories with semantics. Typical and normal are accurate terms when discussing homosexuality, default is not. Typical and normal are meaaurments of how people are, generally. Default implies there is some way humans are supposed to be and there is no evidence our biologies are intentional.

On the contrary I've had to repeatedly correct you by explaining to you that homosexuality is perfectly natural.

Homosexuality isn't typical or normal biologically. You can think it's normal socially, but others disagree.

Arsenic is perfectly natural. So is fire, comets impacting our planet, and your stupidity.

The intent is for sexual organisms to reproduce sexually, and not being sexually attracted to the opposite sex is a defect.

Point to the page, paragraph and line in the bill that reads "don't say gay".

I'll wait...
That's a strawman. Don't Say Gay is the rhetoric by which it is known by but it is legally known as HB 1557 and it includes but is not limited to prohibiting discussions of homosexuality and gender identity. That's literally what it says in the bill. You can read it here.

House Bill 1557 (2022) - The Florida Senate

Well they can by they very fact that plenty of 3 year olds do just that. You can try and prevent them from doing so by being diligent but you can't stop them from wanting to or trying to. You can only influence how successful they are.

And I'm disgusted by the neglect bigoted parents show their gender queer children.

I am disgusted by a parent automatically thinking their 4 year old boy wants to be mutilated to be a girl without exhausting all other possibilities.

Well then those kids can ignore their parents when they grow up. Adversity builds character.

Kids these days have zero adversity and we wonder why half of them are having mental issues.

That's a strawman. Don't Say Gay is the rhetoric by which it is known by but it is legally known as HB 1557 and it includes but is not limited to prohibiting discussions of homosexuality and gender identity. That's literally what it says in the bill. You can read it here.

House Bill 1557 (2022) - The Florida Senate

What it does is limits those discussions based on age appropriateness.

But you have to lie to make your point, so keep at it, cuckboi.

Forum List

Back