The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

You haven't proven there is a default and you seem to be confusing heterosexuality with fertility. A homosexuality couple could be more fertile than a heterosexual one.

Good luck with that fertility doing anything meaningful within the relationship.

Reality prove the default. everything else is made up social constructs parading as "science"

We are way beyond that.
Way.
As a nation we have gone full retard.
We are actually debating if giving young boys chemical castration pills is the right thing to do or not.
We are debating if it is right or wrong to have adult performers perform in front of kindergartners.
The list goes on.
And one side is pushing that craziness, and the other is demonized for not supporting it.
That's not nearly as bad as debating whether vote counts matter. Or debating whether or not a cult leader should be prosecuted for trying to overturn democracy. The cult is so much worse than any of that.

We are way beyond that.
Way.
We are actually debating if giving young boys chemical castration pills is the right thing to do or not.
We are debating if it is right or wrong to have adult performers perform in front of kindergartners.
The list goes on.
And one side is pushing that craziness, and the other is demonized for not supporting it.
BINGO

Stop running Neanderthals and I'll happily go back to voting third party.
Putting children at risk because you dislike white people and Christians sounds reasonable to you? If you didn't vote for anyone, I'd understand, but you pull the lever for people sexualizing kids, and then make threads saying you don't approve. That is a funny way of showing it.

The only reason to care about any issue is how it affects voters.
Right, that is exactly what I have said about race also, Democrat s pander the the black vote then do nothing for the black community, welcome to reality, it's what they do with every issue. In back rooms they laugh their arses off

It does. It's what you are fighting for. Good god you can't even keep your lies straight.
It not. No one is trying to do surgery on 5 year olds. Cosplay arguments aren't as good as rational arguments.
And the kids can hate their parents right back, and never talk to them again after 18. it's the circle of life.
No, its the pattern of conservative life.
It says they have to be age appropriate, and kids under 3rd grade don't need to deal with this shit.
And now the Florida GOP is trying to expand it to all grades as we all knew they would.

Right, that is exactly what I have said about race also, Democrat s pander the the black vote then do nothing for the black community, welcome to reality, it's what they do with every issue. In back rooms they laugh their arses off
Obama was an expert at using Black people for political reasons.

Good luck with that fertility doing anything meaningful within the relationship.
With in vitro they don't need luck. They have science.
Reality prove the default. everything else is made up social constructs parading as "science"
Reality and variation proves there is no default. There is no default height, weight, eye color, hair color, or sexual orientation.

He can afford good tax lawyers, and most likely donates millions to charitable tax deductible organizations.
Sure like Rudy and the Kraken lady?
Charities?
Like the ones he owns.
The grifter is begging for $$$.

Putting children at risk because you dislike white people and Christians sounds reasonable to you? If you didn't vote for anyone, I'd understand, but you pull the lever for people sexualizing kids, and then make threads saying you don't approve. That is a funny way of showing it.
Nothing will fix that awful problem if our country falls apart as the result of current GQP behavior, and its refusal to accept elections or court judgements because they don't like the results. Anarchy and civil war won't help our kids.

First things first. I wish it weren't the case.

Nothing will fix that awful problem if our country falls apart as the result of current GQP behavior, and its refusal to accept elections or court judgements because they don't like the results. Anarchy and civil war won't help our kids.

First things first. I wish it weren't the case.
Everything you list, the left has done also.
Thinking the biggest problem in this country today is caused by the right - is kind of incredibly blind and ignorant of everything that is reality.

Everything you list, the left has done also.
Thinking the biggest problem in this country today is caused by the right - is kind of incredibly blind and ignorant of everything that is reality.
If you really think that has been done in equal measures, there's nothing I can say.

When a third of the country is in a freakish cult that thinks the nonexistent problem of trannies performing for children is a bigger problem than no longer trusting vote totals or a civil war, we have lost our way.

I do not see the same degree of
We are way beyond that.
Way.
The list goes on.
To be equally extreme, the right would have to be pushing for mandatory chastity belts or something. They aren't.

Mac tries to convince people that as the left has taken such enormous strides to the left, the right has drifted equally to the right. It hasn't. It has actually drifted leftward. What has actually happened is the gulf BETWEEN the two has widened..

It's like they were once the Dems 40 and the repubs 60, and now the Dems are 2 and the repubs 50. The gulf has widened even as they have both shifted in the same direction.

Last edited:
It not. No one is trying to do surgery on 5 year olds. Cosplay arguments aren't as good as rational arguments.

No, its the pattern of conservative life.

And now the Florida GOP is trying to expand it to all grades as we all knew they would.

Fine, drugs for 10 and 11 year olds. And when you placate them at such a young age without even trying to get them comfortable with who they are, it leads to the drugs and the surgeries.

Look at what happened to that poor bastard Jazz.

And?

Through the legislative process. Representative Republic is going to representative republic.

Forum List

Back