The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

No one is going to take the argument that you care more about them than their own parents seriously. Whats with these Bingo arguments? 😄

Actually I have no idea who you are talking about because a quick search seems to indicate Jazz Jennings is a perfectly happy trans woman.

You're the ones about to find out the reprecussions to your bigoted legislation. 😄

The parents are idiots, and are doing sometimes irreversible harm.

Insanity Wrap: The Sad Truth About Jazz Jennings

Learn to spell, dipshit.

And another thing Mac1958
I have voted for Democrats and Republicans my whole voting life. Including Presidential races.
I have tried voting for who I thought was best, not what initial comes after their name.

TODAY? - I wouldn't vote for a Democrat to be in charge of mowing lawns.
Because the entire party is imprisoned themselves by their own rhetoric. They have given all their power to the crazies within their party. They have no choice but to do the bidding of the far-left. If they don't - they will be vilified and never hold a position again. And because of that, a vote for a Democrat is a vote for the far left.
Like I said above - The Democrats have gone so far left that they now consider the center to be far right.

Being a pedophile is a crime

And I can’t recall calling any lib on this forum a pedophile

A supporter of groomers in thr media and public schools yes

But not actual pedo’s
They definitely support the grooming. They support adults getting children in their clutches and messing with their heads by telling them they might be the wrong gender,supplying with them with books showing children giving blowjobs.

They get SO outraged when they are called on it. They claim that there is nothing worse, yet the sort of manipulation of young children that they actually support is MAGNITUDES worse than their being called on it.

What part of letting children be children don't these creeps understand?

You guys are too stupid to navigate this minefield so why do you try? 😄

What do you think pandering to black people means? As a black voter I can tell you my disappointment with some democrats is that they pretend to support the same issues we do, they say they are going to champion our causes as our represntative and then they fail to do so. However our causes are still our causes and our policy goals are still our goals. When we find out that some democratic representatives don't mean what they say then the solution would be to primary them. Why would we ever choose to vote for the GOP who's goals are totally different than our own. That's a totally different problem than lying Democrat politicians.

Now back to the topic of pandering as I said you're too stupid to navigate the conversation without coming off like an ignorant racist. When you morons try to make the argument that Democrats brainwashing Black voters or keeping them on a democratic plantation you are ignoring the fact that Black voters have free will and minds of their own are choosing the Democratic Party by over 90% every election. Not out of ignorance but on purpose.

^^^Another white incel pretending to be black online.

And another thing Mac1958
I have voted for Democrats and Republicans my whole voting life. Including Presidential races.
I have tried voting for who I thought was best, not what initial comes after their name.

TODAY? - I wouldn't vote for a Democrat to be in charge of mowing lawns.
Because the entire party is imprisoned themselves by their own rhetoric. They have given all their power to the crazies within their party. They have no choice but to do the bidding of the far-left. If they don't - they will be vilified and never hold a position again. And because of that, a vote for a Democrat is a vote for the far left.
Like I said above - The Democrats have gone so far left that they now consider the center to be far right.
What a bunch of bullshit.

Forum List

Back