The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

Yeah, and the gulf is just too wide now.
So is the gulf between those who want to secede and those who don't. You don't have the numbers. Unlike back in the 1800s there are too many liberal strongholds in your Red States that would have no desire to secede. The South is no longer culturally homogenous.

The one’s telling them if they’re a girl and feel like a boy they’re a boy! Yes those fairytales are evil
That's science. Do you know the difference between your Bible and your Biology book you Bingo? 😄

So is the gulf between those who want to secede and those who don't. You don't have the numbers. Unlike back in the 1800s there are too many liberal strongholds in your Red States that would have no desire to secede. The South is no longer culturally homogenous.

Its probably never going to happen. Too many people need the govt to tell them what to do. They'll oblige without question.

Why do you care?
Stupid people doing stupid stuff on video, amuses me.
Hence, the creation of this thread.
It amuses others too.

KID rock can shoot up all the cases of beer his wants.
Next I would like to see him blow up an entire truck filled with bud lite.
One heck of a beer head that would make.

Its probably never going to happen. Too many people need the govt to tell them what to do. They'll oblige without question.
This reminds me of that scene from Office Space when the neighbors are talking about what they'd do if they had a million dollars and the one guy says he'd do nothing and his neighbor chimes in that you don't need a million dollars to do nothing his cousin is broke and does nothing all day. No one is stopping you from fucking off into the woods and living your best libertarian life. The problem with you libertarians is that you're reluctant to live in nature when you can't carry civilization with you.

This reminds me of that scene from Office Space when the neighbors are talking about what they'd do if they had a million dollars and the one guy says he'd do nothing and his neighbor chimes in that you don't need a million dollars to do nothing his cousin is broke and does nothing all day. No one is stopping you from fucking off into the woods and living your best libertarian life. The problem with you libertarians is that you're reluctant to live in nature when you can't carry civilization with you.

I live away from the city. I also don't mind helping my neighbor. You're wrong again.

I live away from the city. I also don't mind helping my neighbor. You're wrong again.
That's not exactly living outside of society is it? Society requires rules and you snowflakes always want to talk secession when you see the rules not working out for you.

That's not exactly living outside of society is it? Society requires rules and you snowflakes always want to talk secession when you see the rules not working out for you.
They have been told that this is "their" country, and that people who don't think just like they do are lesser Americans.

This is the thought process of children, but they've bought into it, while selling their soul to a metrosexual NY billionaire who doesn't give two shits about them.

They have been told that this is "their" country, and that people who don't think just like they do are lesser Americans.

This is the thought process of children, but they've bought into it, while selling their soul to a metrosexual NY billionaire who doesn't give two shits about them.

No, thats not it, Mac. Keep trying though.

They have their mythologies, you have yours. I'm not sure one imagined reality is any more childish or embarrassing than another.

Forum List

Back