The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

Expertise can be corrupted, education misdirected, authority expolited.
It can be but this isn't an argument or indication that there is. In fact its kind of an admission that you don't have any evidence that they are because if you did you would of presented that rather than this completely useless observation. 😄
People don't shoot up 100lbs because they are happy.
Says someone who's never been in a relationship.....

Tell me you've never felt the touch of a woman without telling me you've never felt the touch of a woman. 😄
More attempts at word salads and blanket statements to take reality and mold it to your groupthink.
Uh huh. 😄

It can be but this isn't an argument or indication that there is. In fact its kind of an admission that you don't have any evidence that they are because if you did you would of presented that rather than this completely useless observation. 😄

Says someone who's never been in a relationship.....

Tell me you've never felt the touch of a woman without telling me you've never felt the touch of a woman. 😄

Uh huh. 😄

You don't want to see it because for some reason you are obsessed with other people's kids drugging and mutilating themselves.

LOL, married and divorced tough guy. I've been on the whole roller coaster.

On March 31, Anheuser Busch had a $132.38 billion market cap as of April10, it’s now $128.4 billion You know what that means? The Woke Bud Light campaign has already shaved off nearly **$4 BILLION** in company value

You don't want to see it because for some reason you are obsessed with other people's kids drugging and mutilating themselves.
Did you write it in invisible ink? Do I need to hold a black light up to my screen? Do I need a secret decoder ring? 😄
LOL, married and divorced tough guy. I've been on the whole roller coaster.
Sure you have, that's why you've never heard of happy weight..... 😄

Did you write it in invisible ink? Do I need to hold a black light up to my screen? Do I need a secret decoder ring? 😄

Sure you have, that's why you've never heard of happy weight..... 😄

Believe what you want. Your views and opinions mean as much to me as a brisket recipe means to PETA.

100lbs for someone trying to pretend to be little girl/woman isn't happy weight.

So Biden is the Number one grifter. Thanks, we agree.
NOTHING like Trump or McTurtle.

Trump begs backers for money after raising $8M since ...​

1681307253100.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2023/04/04 › trump-sends-out-fu...

Apr 4, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump sent out a fund-raising email before his arraignment on Tuesday.

Sanctioned Russian Oligarch's Company to Invest Millions ...​

1681307339823.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Russian sanctions

Apr 15, 2019 — The new aluminum plant, slated to be built in the home state of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, will be the biggest new aluminum ...
Missing: drops ‎| Must include: drops

Some of us -- okay, well, I'm admittedly talking about me here -- have been screaming about the perils of political correctness and identity politics for over a decade here. "We" have been saying that the American Left has been blowing it by pushing these wide-ranging cultural issues FAR too far, and that the presidential election results of 2016 were a DIRECT result of those tactics.

So now the Right is pissed off at a beer and is boycotting it and shooting guns at it 'n stuff. And yes, now the Right is every bit as spectacularly hypersensitive to PC/Identity Politics as the Left has been to racism over the years. Ironic. As I've said many times, the two ends can be so similar in their behaviors.

After paying close attention (as usual) to what the Right actually says about things, I think that there was one moment, one turning point that the Left crossed the line with all this stuff: When we started seeing children (especially schoolchildren, who essentially are captive participants) fully exposed to transsexuality, drag queens, drag shows, and the like. This was done by adults who knew damn well that there would be MANY parents who would object, but they ran with it anyway. That's when the shit really hit the fan, and the Left asked for it. BOOM.

Just the latest example of the damage caused when ideologues ignore contrary opinions and go too far. And what's the response? The Right is now going too far in response. Go figure.

Thoughts?

So you're picking a different beer to give your five year old?

This has and never has had anything to do with kids. This is nothing but more right wing faux outrage driven by their hatred of anyone not just like them.

When they opposed allowing Gay people to be in the military was it about the kids?
When they threatened the downfall of society if Gays were allowed to marry? Was that about kids?

Admit what it is then the behavior becomes understandable.
They hate them so they will do whatever is in their power to dehumanize, stigmatize, and disempower the hated.

Believe what you want. Your views and opinions mean as much to me as a brisket recipe means to PETA.

100lbs for someone trying to pretend to be little girl/woman isn't happy weight.
No one cares what you believe and society is pushing your lot to the fringes. That's what you're salty about. 😄

Maybe you are missing the fact that the msinstream of society, as demonstrated by the position of a major American corporation, is on the Dylans side. Who's on yours besides a minority of bigots so inconsequential that that corporation didn't care enough about losing your business?

I don't care about sides. The fact is that the dude ain't no woman. I didn't drink bud before and I'm not drinking it now.

NOTHING like Trump or McTurtle.

Trump begs backers for money after raising $8M since ...

View attachment 775784
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2023/04/04 › trump-sends-out-fu...

Apr 4, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump sent out a fund-raising email before his arraignment on Tuesday.

Sanctioned Russian Oligarch's Company to Invest Millions ...

View attachment 775786
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Russian sanctions

Apr 15, 2019 — The new aluminum plant, slated to be built in the home state of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, will be the biggest new aluminum ...
Missing: drops ‎| Must include: drops
Fund raising and providing jobs. So? Nap time.

On a side note - has Alissa Heinerscheid been fired or resigned?
All stories relating to her getting fired or not are over 24 hours old.
HOWEVER - Verified - her LinkedIn account has been permanently deleted. Her Instagram account has been permanently deleted. Twitter post have been removed.

The fringes are people who think that just because the hivemind says a guy is a girl or vice versa, then reality morphs to fit their views, and everyone else has to go along for the ride.
Well you do or you get ostracised and pushed to the fringes. 😄

Some of us -- okay, well, I'm admittedly talking about me here -- have been screaming about the perils of political correctness and identity politics for over a decade here. "We" have been saying that the American Left has been blowing it by pushing these wide-ranging cultural issues FAR too far, and that the presidential election results of 2016 were a DIRECT result of those tactics.

So now the Right is pissed off at a beer and is boycotting it and shooting guns at it 'n stuff. And yes, now the Right is every bit as spectacularly hypersensitive to PC/Identity Politics as the Left has been to racism over the years. Ironic. As I've said many times, the two ends can be so similar in their behaviors.

After paying close attention (as usual) to what the Right actually says about things, I think that there was one moment, one turning point that the Left crossed the line with all this stuff: When we started seeing children (especially schoolchildren, who essentially are captive participants) fully exposed to transsexuality, drag queens, drag shows, and the like. This was done by adults who knew damn well that there would be MANY parents who would object, but they ran with it anyway. That's when the shit really hit the fan, and the Left asked for it. BOOM.

Just the latest example of the damage caused when ideologues ignore contrary opinions and go too far. And what's the response? The Right is now going too far in response. Go figure.

Thoughts?

Translation:
”I really hate that nutless Republicans have finally become retaliatory and engaged in the culture war with filthy Democrats….I liked it much better when the party of identity politics was able to push their one-sided culture war without resistance.”

hahaha…. Mac1958 , you are so predictable…..your attempt to disguise your extreme leftism as something else fools nobody sane.

You guys are the fringe, you are just using loudness and obnoxiousness to inflate your position.
Only in your cosplay fantasies are the people on the side of the professional community and the organization that literally writes the book on trans care, on the fringe. Take a moment from the make believe to recognize reality. 😄
As well as the added violence against anyone trying to say something against the groupthink.
The FBI has consistenly reported the right wing as the main prognosticators of political violence. There is no part of your existence that isn't make believe. 😄

Last edited:

Forum List

Back