The BudLight of Gun Safes...Liberty Safes

Exactly ( Apple ? ) made Feds wait Months and go through several Court Cases then said FU again to Feds gettin in various Criminals & Terrorists IPhones
One man's "terrorist" is another man's Patriot.

Nobody involved in the 1/6 protest against a blatantly stolen election was a terrorist.

If Liberty had just asked and was told it was against a 1/6 Patriot then that is when they should have said "fuck you and the horse you rode in on".

But they didn't, did they?

1694196752728.png

Liberty can not Backtrack on this ( unless they Fire and take away golden Parachute from whomever facilitated the info to the Feds ) no matter how high up the food chain it goes

Can you change the combination on your safe? Just wondering why the company would still have the combination on record....
I believe what Liberty gave the FBI is an override combination that operates regardless of whatever combination you have set.

You can't disregard a federal warrant. The feds had a warrant didn't they? If you have a tendency to resist the powerful law enforcement arm of the federal government, look what happened on Ruby Ridge and the tanks and poison gas it took to incinerate the 80 people at Waco. Access to your gun safe is the least of your worries. It should be noted that the mainstream media gave scant notice when federal law enforcement shipped thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels under Obama and one of the weapons turned up in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer.
The FBI had a warrant to search the house. They didn't have a warrant to compel Liberty to furnish them with a customer's private information Ie the over-ride combination to the safe. Now the FBI could have engaged a locksmith to open the safe and that would have been legal IF the warrant covered the contents of the safe.

The FBI had a warrant to search the house. They didn't have a warrant to compel Liberty to furnish them with a customer's private information Ie the over-ride combination to the safe. Now the FBI could have engaged a locksmith to open the safe and that would have been legal IF the warrant covered the contents of the safe.
Yep Liberty screwed the pooch and will need to throw SOMEONE under the bus pronto

Somebody done stepped on their yingyang,

I don’t know if anyone posted about this……..Liberty Safe funded democrats…….as did their CEO

They didn’t just donate to regular asshat democrats…..they donated to the craziest of crazy anti-gun democrats…..

Liberty Safe was sold to Monomoy Capital Partners in 2021, a liberal East Coast investment firm. I pulled the FEC reports on the company and found approximately $400,000 over the last 10 cycles of max donations to Democrats like: Raphael Warnock in GA John Fetterman in PA Mandela Barnes in WI Mark Kelly in AZ.
He added, “Liberty Safe’s current CEO, Justin Hillenbrand, was a founding partner of Monomoy and donated $4,600 to Obama for America.”

Anyone who thought Liberty Safes should get the benefit of the doubt…..should stop right now……they need to be crushed…..all orders by pro-American gun owners should be cancelled….

Well then..liberty safe are liars and monomoy capitol is stupid wouldn't you say....undermining their own investment by giving to anti gun freak democrats? Something going on there that WE don't get. Sons of bitches i'm fatigued with getting stabbed in the back repeatedly by so called conservatives but by now i'm so used to it it hardly stings.

So, they complied with a legal search warrant.

What again is the issue?
The issue is, they have a backdoor code to their gun safes that they can give to the government.

If the government shows up with a "legal search warrant" for everyone of the codes, can we count on Liberty Safety Co. to defend the privacy of those codes with their lives, or will they gladly and unhesitantly hand them over?

And if the FBI present you with a valid search warrant, you can either give them the information or have your company closed.
Good thing that didn't happen.
Can you change the combination on your safe? Just wondering why the company would still have the combination on record....
Liberty has an override code.
I believe what Liberty gave the FBI is an override combination that operates regardless of whatever combination you have set.
Yes.

So, they complied with a legal search warrant.

What again is the issue?
That is Liberty Safe's protocol, it is not something they are legally bound to do. That would require a separate court order.

Their policy of assisting police in executing a search warrant makes sense given the assumption that everyone who ever had a warrant issued against them is guilty.

In this country, our Constitution does not make that assumption. Liberty Safes, as a private company, is free to make it. We are free to not buy their junk. Just when I thought safes with electronic "combination" locks could not be more of a joke, Liberty Safes finds a way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back