The Cappucino Corral

Did 30 minutes on my stationary bike.......I'm working toward 1 hr....gonna take a while.
good what level?

My bike has 12 levels. Last winter I started with 1 and worked up to level 7.....but then I quit riding it during the summer and now I have to go read the instructions again, cause I forgot what each level does, so right now I'm just going with level 1 and trying to increase my time every time I get on it.

Good afternoon folks! I hope everyone is having a great day. I spent the majority of the afternoon putting out Christmas decorations. I love this time of year.

Good for you. I love the Christmas decorations everywhere, but, this year I'm not decorating. We're going out of state for Christmas and my husband and I both agree that there won't be anyone here to see them the whole week of Christmas, and I hate all the work, anyway! I love decorations and when my kids were little I went all out....now I am glad I don't have to do it but maybe every other year. I also love playing Christmas music throughout the month of December, but hubby gets tired of it pretty quick....:(

Did 30 minutes on my stationary bike.......I'm working toward 1 hr....gonna take a while.

With that amount of time, you could get a real bike and go places. I have an exercise bike that is gathering dust, and I really need to use it because I am terribly unfit.

Good afternoon folks! I hope everyone is having a great day. I spent the majority of the afternoon putting out Christmas decorations. I love this time of year.

Good for you. I love the Christmas decorations everywhere, but, this year I'm not decorating. We're going out of state for Christmas and my husband and I both agree that there won't be anyone here to see them the whole week of Christmas, and I hate all the work, anyway! I love decorations and when my kids were little I went all out....now I am glad I don't have to do it but maybe every other year. I also love playing Christmas music throughout the month of December, but hubby gets tired of it pretty quick....:(

All of our family is in state and very close. We never have to leave the state for any major holiday.

I have decorations everywhere. I have some for every room and on all 4 floors. I play some James Brown Christmas and make Grandma's egg nog.

good what level?

My bike has 12 levels. Last winter I started with 1 and worked up to level 7.....but then I quit riding it during the summer and now I have to go read the instructions again, cause I forgot what each level does, so right now I'm just going with level 1 and trying to increase my time every time I get on it.

I'm so glad for my stationary bike. I have it sitting where it looks out over the lake but its cold out there on the screen in porch so will drag it into the living room. Then it stares at me so if I don't feel like riding, it nags me until I do. I have this rule about the bike in front of the TV - all commercials have to be spent cycling.

I have other machines too but the bike is always my favorite and once its in the living room, I'd have to move out furniture to fit anything more in. We have a separate building where all the gym and weight lifting stuff is. Its heated so its okay.

Awakened at 5.30 this morning by red lights and siren. Stumbled out of the bedroom, starkers, to look out the front window, wondering if I had died and didn't know it. There was an ambulance sitting on the street, in front of my house, apparently having come from farther down the peninsula. They sat there for a few minutes and then drove off up the hill.

I can't remember the last time I heard a siren. Living out in the middle of nowhere, its a very rare occurrence. And, not another car for miles around - did they really have to use their siren then and there? I s'pose it scared the deer away.

It was clear this morning but now fog is rolling in and I saw an eagle fly by earlier.

good what level?

my bike is like that too.
I'm at level 5 "rolling hills" and it's a work out!

still wet after two full days of rain (the most we've had in 3 years! you may find this odd but here in so cal rain and clouds make it feel like Christmas
last year it was 80 degrees on Christmas

With that amount of time, you could get a real bike and go places. I have an exercise bike that is gathering dust, and I really need to use it because I am terribly unfit.

I used to have a bike....but I live in the Hill Country......a simple ride around the block was arduous, only did it once. My real bike is now "garden art" after it sat in the shed for years gathering dust. I'm also allergic to the sun....so riding outside for the purpose of getting fit just creates more problems for me. When I ride with my hub on his Harley, I wear a jacket, so I don't get too much sun, then.

All of our family is in state and very close. We never have to leave the state for any major holiday.

I have decorations everywhere. I have some for every room and on all 4 floors. I play some James Brown Christmas and make Grandma's egg nog.

A friend of mine puts a Christmas tree in every room (except the kitchen)......her boxes of decorations take up almost the entire garage! Mine take up a good chunk of the attic. I have a Dicken's "village" that is a lot of work to set up, but really nice to view.

You're lucky to have everyone close by. My sister and her family are the only ones that live in this area, and one of my nieces (my brother's daughter) ....everyone else is at least 150 miles or more away!

good what level?

I'm so glad for my stationary bike. I have it sitting where it looks out over the lake but its cold out there on the screen in porch so will drag it into the living room. Then it stares at me so if I don't feel like riding, it nags me until I do. I have this rule about the bike in front of the TV - all commercials have to be spent cycling.

I have other machines too but the bike is always my favorite and once its in the living room, I'd have to move out furniture to fit anything more in. We have a separate building where all the gym and weight lifting stuff is. Its heated so its okay.

Mine is in one of our bedrooms, and we have a TV in there, so I do watch the morning shows which makes the time go fast.

still wet after two full days of rain (the most we've had in 3 years! you may find this odd but here in so cal rain and clouds make it feel like Christmas
last year it was 80 degrees on Christmas

It's been muggy almost all week here. It drizzles some, but nothing that you can actually record.

We're getting our bi-fold doors put in, right now, this very moment....can hardly wait for the installer to finish. They are going to look so nice....I'll have to post a picture.

Ta-DA.......

P1010877_zps2a02bec4.jpg

Forum List

Back