The Cappucino Corral

Merci beaucoup

De rien, Madam(oiselle).

Je aime l'ambiance francaise.

Moi aussi, mais je parle allemand....

I am a US-American, but fluent in a number of languages, first and foremost, German.

Sometimes, just to egg on my friends here, I go off on a rant auf Deutsch now and again... :D

Vous parlez Francais, oui?

Oui monsieur

De rien, Madam(oiselle).

Je aime l'ambiance francaise.

Moi aussi, mais je parle allemand....

I am a US-American, but fluent in a number of languages, first and foremost, German.

Sometimes, just to egg on my friends here, I go off on a rant auf Deutsch now and again... :D

Vous parlez Francais, oui?

Oui monsieur

Bien. Merveilleux!!!

:lol:

Ok, need to check on little Princess Statalina, she is sleeping not well. You all have a fun night tonight!!

Pleasure starting to know you.

Ciao!

I brought my fav - is that okay?
80000%5C85000%5C00652%5C8500000652CF.GIF

Good stuff. I go cheap but very tasty :)

0008597603405_500X500.jpg

Regards from Rosie

Too sweet. And what's a sweet italian hottie doing with that sweet stuff??

LOL!

rosie, my dear 11001100, it is so nice to see you again.

Yours truly,

00110011 !!!

Dear 00110011,

You know it's like good pizza: sweet sweet sauce and yummy hot sausage!

Really good to feel at home with you, too, Hon!

Fond Hugs from 11001100

Good morning, I Cappucinisti della Terra!

Happy TGIF to all of you. This weekend is Princess Statalina weekend. We start with bowling this afternoon and segue to pizza for dinner. No desserts this weekend, for Karneval and Miss Statalina's birthday are in about two weeks. Woohoo!!

Have fun with your little sweetheart.

When I picked the little one up from school for her weekend visit; she did not look good. She looked unbelievably tired, but really, really really wanted to go bowling. Usually she is hot to bowl 3 or 4 games. A good workout buddy of mine, whom little Miss Statalina really likes, like a good uncle, took an hour off work to go bowling with us. All of a sudden, at the 2nd frame of the 2nd game, she really started slowing down and started looking pale. So, we finished the 2nd game and went to eat. She perked up at dinner but at the end, she told me she was freezing - grabbed for her coat and everything. So, I have her on the couch, it's 8:11 PM my time, she's wrapped up in a double blanket, drinking chamomile tea, watching Scooby Doo (of course.... lol). I think she has slept very badly all week and is trying to tell me something, but can't yet. So, in one hour, I will get her down to sleep and hope that she will sleep about 11 hours through until the morning. She's just not her usual perky self.

Awww, poor little Statalina.....sounds like she's coming down with something....kids don't usually slow down unless they don't feel good. Better keep an eye on her and her temp...hope it's nothing serious.

I have started crack...

Trivia crack that is.

So, who do you play against?

Other trivia addicts from what I gather.

How do you connect with them? When I played Scrabble on Pogo, you would click on to play and then someone would click in.....but I didn't like playing against strangers because some of them were arrogant.....and not very nice. I would always extend their time if they ran out of time, but some of them wouldn't do the same for you even after you did it for them, and then if they won they would make mean remarks.....I mostly played with robots. You could choose the most expert robots who were very hard to beat, but I did beat them a couple of times....and I learned a lot of words I otherwise would have never known......:) I like watching Jeopardy....lots of difficult trivia there.

I mostly played with robots. You could choose the most expert robots who were very hard to beat, but I did beat them a couple of times
This is a very good backgammon site, though I've only tried a couple. Has the meanest gammonbots I've ever encountered. I'm Blotto, if you happen to head that way. It also has blunderbots so one can get acclimatised without getting slaughtered.

FIBS the First Internet Backgammon Server

Pogo has more than its share of complete dickheads, I have to agree.

Forum List

Back