The Case Against Joe Biden

If they can't even get law enforcement to take them seriously, I have to call BULLSHIT on the claim!!!!
Wait you will reject a claim that law enforcement doesn't take seriously but will support one the courts reject? Can you explain your logic there?

Even some Democrats pointed out the problems with Dominion machines having the potential for fraud....

Some good added evidence for the Trump lawyer team. This is the big reason why he should not concede.
Actually, Trump's lawyers stated yesterday that Dominion has closed their offices, and their top people have disappeared....

And Dominion or those individuals certainly haven't come forward to dispute that, have they??? (Even though that should certainly be easy to do if it's not true)....

Now ask yourself, "If Dominion is a dependable system, why did their people shut down the company and go on the lam???"
the shut down because of threats.

Georgia was recounted by hand anyways, which makes dominion irrelevant for Georgia,
Gee, if they think Trump is lying about them and stirring shit up, why does your link state that they are hiding out instead of taking legal action (such as a lawsuit for libel)????

Could it be that they are desperately trying to avoid seeing the inside of a courtroom, and having people see their system in action????

You also can't furnish any evidence of arrests for "threats" (or any evidence that there are even any investigations of the alleged threats), so they obviously didn't happen!!!
lawsuits take time.

When threats occur, they're immidate.

since you cant read, i need to summarize?

it wasnt only Dominion who received threats, it was also secretary of state of georgia and arizona.
they also found that over the four years of trump admin, there were 54 criminal cases where statements from trump were a motivating factor..
I want to see where arrests were made for the alleged threats against Dominion, or at least evidence that there are active criminal investigations into those alleged threats....

If they can't even get law enforcement to take them seriously, I have to call BULLSHIT on the claim!!!!
I just heard that Dominion has been in full paper-shredding mode since early this week because they found the goods on them, and this fraud implements not only the people at Dominion but FBI Director Christoper Wray and the CIA Chief. Both of them are going to get fired and brought up on charges.

Wait you will reject a claim that law enforcement doesn't take seriously but will support one the courts reject? Can you explain your logic there?
If law enforcement doesn't take a claim that threats were made seriously (and won't even investigate) then the claim is obviously a bunch of horseshit....

Now, can any of you brain-dead Liberals show me where law enforcement is actually investigating the claims????

it will be liberal "progressive" Democrats who will spar with Biden, not Republicans

it will be fun watching from the sidelines!

If law enforcement doesn't take a claim that threats were made seriously (and won't even investigate) then the claim is obviously a bunch of horseshit....
Repeating a part of what you previously said while ignoring the question does not constitute an answer. So again, why do you accept law enforcement as an arbiter of the validity of a claim. While rejecting the courts as an arbiter?
Now, can any of you brain-dead Liberals show me where law enforcement is actually investigating the claims????
Sure, at least of some
Philadelphia police say they thwarted possible attack on Convention Center vote count site (theweek.com)
Crosby ISD student investigated for threat against President-elect Joe Biden - HoustonChronicle.com

What I find funny though is that you need me to show you proof of an investigation while criminal investigations typical are not commented on while ongoing. While at the same time rejecting the need for evidence to pursue claims of election fraud. Do you see a problem there?

Repeating a part of what you previously said while ignoring the question does not constitute an answer. So again, why do you accept law enforcement as an arbiter of the validity of a claim. While rejecting the courts as an arbiter?
Sure, at least of some
Philadelphia police say they thwarted possible attack on Convention Center vote count site (theweek.com)
Crosby ISD student investigated for threat against President-elect Joe Biden - HoustonChronicle.com

What I find funny though is that you need me to show you proof of an investigation while criminal investigations typical are not commented on while ongoing. While at the same time rejecting the need for evidence to pursue claims of election fraud. Do you see a problem there?
But they can certainly verify that there is an investigation....

And they haven't, have they????

BTW, what the hell do 2 instances that have nothing to do with Dominion have to do with Dominion's claims???

Even some Democrats pointed out the problems with Dominion machines having the potential for fraud....

Some good added evidence for the Trump lawyer team. This is the big reason why he should not concede.
Actually, Trump's lawyers stated yesterday that Dominion has closed their offices, and their top people have disappeared....

And Dominion or those individuals certainly haven't come forward to dispute that, have they??? (Even though that should certainly be easy to do if it's not true)....

Now ask yourself, "If Dominion is a dependable system, why did their people shut down the company and go on the lam???"

Georgia was recounted by hand anyways, which makes dominion irrelevant for Georgia,
Gee, if they think Trump is lying about them and stirring shit up, why does your link state that they are hiding out instead of taking legal action (such as a lawsuit for libel)????

Could it be that they are desperately trying to avoid seeing the inside of a courtroom, and having people see their system in action????

You also can't furnish any evidence of arrests for "threats" (or any evidence that there are even any investigations of the alleged threats), so they obviously didn't happen!!!
lawsuits take time.

it wasnt only Dominion who received threats, it was also secretary of state of georgia and arizona.
they also found that over the four years of trump admin, there were 54 criminal cases where statements from trump were a motivating factor..
I want to see where arrests were made for the alleged threats against Dominion, or at least evidence that there are active criminal investigations into those alleged threats....

Law enforcement doesnt advertise their investigations, since the attention would undermine their investigation.

I just wonder how many people on the Suicide Helpline will need help after listening to Trump voters tell them their life is over with Joe Biden being President?

Porch sitters won't have to lift a finger to get more "free" stuff under Biden/Harris. It is productive folks that will be getting the shaft. Those are the folks that should be worried.

lawsuits take time.

Law enforcement doesnt advertise their investigations, since the attention would undermine their investigation.
Translation: Law enforcement won't even say that threats were made against Dominion....

I wonder why, since they always admit when actual crimes are reported (and frequently release the information to the media on a routine basis, as evidenced by the fact that newspapers often carry lists of reported crimes, and even have entire articles on some of the crimes that happened, with statements from the police concerning facts that won't affect the actual investigation if released).....

Last edited:
Repeating a part of what you previously said while ignoring the question does not constitute an answer. So again
Sure, at least of some

BTW, what the hell do 2 instances that have nothing to do with Dominion have to do with Dominion's claims???
I have only the resources of the internet available. it could be that somewhere some law enforcement spokesperson has made a statement problem is finding it. But even if they haven't, a Dominion spokesperson certainly has made a statement like that, specifically mentioned they are working with law enforcement. So by your logic, if I'd ask you to verify that law enforcement in fact is NOT investigating and the Dominion people are lying would you be able to provide it? I'm pretty sure you can't. And I'm also certain you would reject the notion that because you can't find a specific statement your entire claim is invalid. Do you have reason to believe the Dominion people or Raffensperger are lying when they say they are working with law enforcement?

So now for the third time. Why do you accept law enforcement as an arbiter of the validity of a claim. While rejecting the courts as an arbiter?

Last edited:

lawsuits take time.

I just heard that Dominion has been in full paper-shredding mode since early this week because they found the goods on them, and this fraud implements not only the people at Dominion but FBI Director Christoper Wray and the CIA Chief. Both of them are going to get fired and brought up on charges.
Fun, a just heard post. Let's see if I can do better?

I just heard that if you wear a tinfoil hat you are protected from voter fraud. Something with Dominion machines not recognizing you as a Trump supporter. Better go out to the store and buy yourself a bunch of it. Otherwise, your fellow Trump supporters will buy out all the stores. :heehee:

Repeating a part of what you previously said while ignoring the question does not constitute an answer. So again
Sure, at least of some

I have only the resources of the internet available. it could be that somewhere some law enforcement spokesperson has made a statement problem is finding it. But even if they haven't, a Dominion spokesperson certainly has made a statement like that, specifically mentioned they are working with law enforcement. So by your logic, if I'd ask you to verify that law enforcement in fact is NOT investigating and the Dominion people are lying would you be able to provide it? I'm pretty sure you can't. And I'm also certain you would reject the notion that because you can't find a specific statement your entire claim is invalid. Do you have reason to believe the Dominion people or Raffensperger are lying when they say they are working with law enforcement?

So now for the third time. Why do you accept law enforcement as an arbiter of the validity of a claim. While rejecting the courts as an arbiter?
Law enforcement determines if a crime actually did occur....

And you apparently can't verify that they made that determination....

Now you want us to blindly accept a claim from a company that is under investigation itself???

And trust me...

The fact that Dominion is under investigation is being released!!!!

(And BTW, regarding Raffensperger.... I seriously doubt that someone in GEORGIA is participating in investigations about events in COLORADO and CANADA, where Dominion shut down it's offices)....

Last edited:
Sure, at least of some

Anonymous sources claim that all of this has been debunked.

Sure, at least of some

Now you want us to blindly accept a claim from a company that is under investigation itself???

And trust me...

(And BTW, regarding Raffensperger.... I seriously doubt that someone in GEORGIA is participating in investigations about events in COLORADO and CANADA, where Dominion shut down it's offices)....
Prove that they are by citing a statement from someone involved in law enforcement that they are? If you can't it's all bogus.

No, they don't. Law enforcement determines what occurs, it's the court who decides that what occurred is a crime. You know the whole innocent until proven guilty thing.

Sure, at least of some

Anonymous sources claim that all of this has been debunked.
Anonymous sources claim you speak out of your asshole. Just something I've heard.

And trust me...
Trust you??? I can't even trust you to answer the question I asked in the beginning. I ask why you assert that if law enforcement rejects a claim the claim has to be bogus, while at the same time rejecting that when the court deems a claim bogus it is indeed bogus.

There is no way in Hell I can be convinced that a demented washed up Joe Biden got more votes that Trump. The only reason anyone thinks he did was because the same people, the corrupt mainstream media, that has been lying to us about Russian Collusion, claims that Biden got more votes than any politician in United States history.

Do you people actually believe that Biden got more votes than Obama got?

Yes. there are more voters now, and they were a lot more motivated to vote.

Do you people actually believe it's possible that even when Trump got 11 million more votes than he got in 2016 he somehow lost?

So how is it possible for Trump to get 11 million more votes, even though he messed up, you know, everything, but it's not possible that Biden got 14 million more votes than Hillary?

Sure, at least of some

And trust me...

Prove that they are by citing a statement from someone involved in law enforcement that they are? If you can't it's all bogus.

No, they don't. Law enforcement determines what occurs, it's the court who decides that what occurred is a crime. You know the whole innocent until proven guilty thing.
Translation: You can't back up Dominion's claim that they were threatened....

Law enforcement determines if, in their opinion, a crime occurred, and you came up empty there....

So, since Dominion is itself under investigation (and THAT has been verified), any unsubstantiated claims they make can be dismissed unless proof is presented!!!!

Trump sure has a thing for "phantom numbers".

Fool you once, shame on him. Fool you twice, you're an idiot.

1605917114287.png

Forum List

Back