The Chinese Are Acquiring Large Chunks Of Land In Communities All Over America

It's simple really. China owns us financially and economically.

No they don't. They depend on us. Your dramatic performance is in error.

So you have no evidence.

That FACT is the evidence, idiot. China's economy is still enormously dependent on exports and the US is her largest trading partner - by far. China hates Russia, and the Chinese are world leaders in holding a grudge. Russia for its part is none too fond of China. There is a history of Russia absurdly presuming to look down on a neighbor that is their better in many ways, and there are fresh memories of a literal river of poison running from China into Russia not so long ago. Putin can take off his shirt all he wants, but he knows that once we get a President with vertebrae in the White House the reality of his military compared to ours will become apparent once again. Russia depends on Europe as a client, and they are still much closer to us than to the Bear, as Russia is only too aware. A lot of countries would take some satisfaction in jabbing a thorn into the ankle of a giant, but that does not obviate practical considerations.

No they don't. They depend on us. Your dramatic performance is in error.

So you have no evidence.

That FACT is the evidence, idiot.

Since when has dependence precluded hatred for those depended on?

lol, you are such a jack ass.

China's economy is still enormously dependent on exports and the US is her largest trading partner - by far. China hates Russia, and the Chinese are world leaders in holding a grudge. Russia for its part is none too fond of China. There is a history of Russia absurdly presuming to look down on a neighbor that is their better in many ways, and there are fresh memories of a literal river of poison running from China into Russia not so long ago. Putin can take off his shirt all he wants, but he knows that once we get a President with vertebrae in the White House the reality of his military compared to ours will become apparent once again. Russia depends on Europe as a client, and they are still much closer to us than to the Bear, as Russia is only too aware. A lot of countries would take some satisfaction in jabbing a thorn into the ankle of a giant, but that does not obviate practical considerations.

Which is all bullshit.

China most wants Formosa back in the fold and it is the USA that is allowing it to continue in defiance of Beijing, not Russia. The USA is also close allies with Chinas most hated enemy, Japan.

Your ignorance about history and geopolitics is only surpassed by your arrogance and blindness to your own failure to grasp the topic.

And they are soon to be a majority as they actively evade the governments controls on babies.

That is not as prevalent as you think, and will be a moot point in the near future.

Prove either of those, dimwit

You really are remarkably ignorant, 'tough' guy. Authoritarian governments are usually pretty good at enforcing their will on their citizenry. China is no different. A lot of people don't realize that farming families out in the sticks have always been allowed, under certain provisions of the law, to have more than one child. Even in the densely populated cities, if one pays a very steep fee they may have more than one child under the law as it now stands. However, since it has become all too clear that China is facing a demographic time bomb due to the very nefariously effective nature of the one-child rule, it will be modified or thrown out entirely within 20 years at the very outside.

And now you're a little less ignorant. You're welcome.

Which is all bullshit.

China most wants Formosa back in the fold and it is the USA that is allowing it to continue in defiance of Beijing, not Russia. The USA is also close allies with Chinas most hated enemy, Japan.

Your ignorance about history and geopolitics is only surpassed by your arrogance and blindness to your own failure to grasp the topic.

Well, let's just see about all that...

My understanding of history and geopolitics comes from, in part, a degree in Political Science, 20 years of teaching history (among other subjects), experience living in both China and Japan, working closely with Russian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean, and any other nationality even tangentially related to all this and being told of their experiences and feelings directly and repeatedly as recently as about 6 hours ago.

Japan is an "enemy" of convenience for the CCP whenever they need one. Vietnam is more of a real enemy to China today in any meaningful way (which is slight) than Japan. The animosity between China and Russia is well understood if not deeply imbued in anyone in either country over the age of 40.

These are all things I know because I have actually studied them, and because I actually interact with people representative of the parties in question on a very, very regular basis.

Do you feel stupid enough yet, or do you need more?

American Flag - Chinese FlagHas the United States ever experienced a time when a foreign nation has attempted to buy up so much of our land all at once? As you will read about in this article, the Chinese are on a real estate buying spree all over America. In fact, in some cases large chunks of land are actually being given to them. Yes, you read that correctly. China is on the way to becoming the dominant land owner in the entire country, and that is starting to alarm a lot of people. Do we really want a foreign superpower to physically own so much of our territory?

There are some that are playing down this threat by making a distinction between the Chinese government and Chinese corporations, but things work differently over in China than they do here. In China, the government is involved in everything. In fact, 43 percent of all corporate profits in China are produced by companies that the Chinese government controls. And all of the rest of the companies are very careful to follow the lead and direction of the Chinese government.

Source: endoftheamericandream.com

LINK: The Chinese Are Acquiring Large Chunks Of Land In Communities All Over America | Prophecy of Noah

Edited for Copyright.

Citizen's United allowing foreigners to sway the vote, now this. The final blow will be a mere formality.

And that's exactly how they and Russia have been planning this since the 1980s.. with their internal conspirators [treasonous malignant capitalists and their lobby]

Makes you wonder if all that gold missing at Fort Knox isn't just a conspiracy theory..

That is not as prevalent as you think, and will be a moot point in the near future.

You really are remarkably ignorant, 'tough' guy. Authoritarian governments are usually pretty good at enforcing their will on their citizenry. China is no different. A lot of people don't realize that farming families out in the sticks have always been allowed, under certain provisions of the law, to have more than one child. Even in the densely populated cities, if one pays a very steep fee they may have more than one child under the law as it now stands. However, since it has become all too clear that China is facing a demographic time bomb due to the very nefariously effective nature of the one-child rule, it will be modified or thrown out entirely within 20 years at the very outside. .

Lol, you stupid ass, when governments oppress entire communities, those communities learn to adapt to their environment, in this case evading government knowledge and detection. There are hundreds of millions of Christians in China and almost all of them are not in the state approved churches, but are in the 'house church'.

Having learned to evade the government's power has allowed them to have more babies.

Heavy handed stupid governments have always failed to crush their opposing dissidents in the same way that bacteria learn to survive the antibacterial agents that are commonly used. Eventually bacteria that can survive the antibacterial chemical evolve and then displace the other bacteria.

So will the church. It is evolution, dumbass.

Which is all bullshit.

My understanding of history and geopolitics comes from, in part, a degree in Political Science, 20 years of teaching history (among other subjects), experience living in both China and Japan, working closely with Russian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean, and any other nationality even tangentially related to all this and being told of their experiences and feelings directly and repeatedly as recently as about 6 hours ago.

Japan is an "enemy" of convenience for the CCP whenever they need one. Vietnam is more of a real enemy to China today in any meaningful way (which is slight) than Japan. The animosity between China and Russia is well understood if not deeply imbued in anyone in either country over the age of 40.

These are all things I know because I have actually studied them, and because I actually interact with people representative of the parties in question on a very, very regular basis.

Lol, internet doctorates are a dime a dozen, fraud.

You cant walk the walk, so go fuck your degree, bitch.

Your appeal to being an authority is bullshit.

It should be against the law for any non-American citizen to own American soil, period. Allowing foreigners to do this, is tantamount to allowing them to invade the country and take it. Precisely what 16.7 Million US troops sacrificed their lives in World War II to prevent.

Agreed. And we should not be able to buy a house in France or anywhere else right?

You really are remarkably ignorant, 'tough' guy. Authoritarian governments are usually pretty good at enforcing their will on their citizenry. China is no different. A lot of people don't realize that farming families out in the sticks have always been allowed, under certain provisions of the law, to have more than one child. Even in the densely populated cities, if one pays a very steep fee they may have more than one child under the law as it now stands. However, since it has become all too clear that China is facing a demographic time bomb due to the very nefariously effective nature of the one-child rule, it will be modified or thrown out entirely within 20 years at the very outside. .

Lol, you stupid ass, when governments oppress entire communities, those communities learn to adapt to their environment, in this case evading government knowledge and detection. There are hundreds of millions of Christians in China and almost all of them are not in the state approved churches, but are in the 'house church'.

Having learned to evade the government's power has allowed them to have more babies.

Relatively quite few, but the continued growth of Christianity in China is not primarily dependent upon that anyway.

Which is all bullshit.

Lol, internet doctorates are a dime a dozen, fraud...

I don't have a doctorate, do you? I have, however, lived for years in both China and Japan, have you? I do interact with people from all these countries on a daily basis, do you?

Is this thread from the 1980s?

I do recall the same thing being said about "the japs" in the 80's.

Somehow we survived and our real estate is still here!!

i don't remember that. but i do remember saudis and other middle easterners buying up an awful lot of new york city. still don't own nearly as much as the catholic church owns here tax free. *shrug*

Forum List

Back