The Chinese Are Acquiring Large Chunks Of Land In Communities All Over America

The Chinese Are Acquiring Large Chunks Of Land In Communities All Over America

American Flag - Chinese Flag Has the United States ever experienced a time when a foreign nation has attempted to buy up so much of our land all at once? As you will read about in this article, the Chinese are on a real estate buying spree all over America. In fact, in some cases large chunks of land are actually being given to them. Yes, you read that correctly. China is on the way to becoming the dominant land owner in the entire country, and that is starting to alarm a lot of people. Do we really want a foreign superpower to physically own so much of our territory?

There are some that are playing down this threat by making a distinction between the Chinese government and Chinese corporations, but things work differently over in China than they do here. In China, the government is involved in everything. In fact, 43 percent of all corporate profits in China are produced by companies that the Chinese government controls. And all of the rest of the companies are very careful to follow the lead and direction of the Chinese government.

Notaconspiracynut_zps45a4eacf.jpg

A few year ago, in these parts, an local real estate firm had a visitor from Hong Kong show up. He told them he would pay cash for all their listings as long as none of the homes had certain "unlucky" street numbers. The firm sold fifty homes in one afternoon.
Chinese business men have been buying up literally the worlds best of everything. You name it and a Chinese businessman owns it. They literally own all of Africa's minerals already.
Africa has become for the Chinese what America was to the Europeans a couple hundred years ago. 'The Promised Land'.

It's a deception. China has no long term plans for the USA other than defeating us with the Russians.

Not even that. China and Russia hate each other.

Even you do not believe that, Unkie, or you would have quoted my entire reply. ( instead of part )

my response:

It's a deception. China has no long term plans for the USA other than defeating us with the Russians. This isn't Monopoly. This is battle Ship. Stay tuned to Russian / Chinese naval drills in south china sea the end of May ( off Taiwan ) & let's keep our eye on the ball here. - J.

It's a deception. China has no long term plans for the USA other than defeating us with the Russians.

Even you do not believe that, Unkie, or you would have quoted my entire reply. ( instead of part )

my response:

It's a deception. China has no long term plans for the USA other than defeating us with the Russians. This isn't Monopoly. This is battle Ship. Stay tuned to Russian / Chinese naval drills in south china sea the end of May ( off Taiwan ) & let's keep our eye on the ball here. - J.

Unkie never repeats a full reply, he just takes one sentence out of context and responds like he's clever.

That said, i doubt that China has any real designed on Taiwan, the economic costs would far outweigh the benefits.

It should be against the law for any non-American citizen to own American soil, period. Allowing foreigners to do this, is tantamount to allowing them to invade the country and take it. Precisely what 16.7 Million US troops sacrificed their lives in World War II to prevent.

Some advice for you , Learn Mandarin

It should be against the law for any non-American citizen to own American soil, period. Allowing foreigners to do this, is tantamount to allowing them to invade the country and take it. Precisely what 16.7 Million US troops sacrificed their lives in World War II to prevent.

and that just tickles you pink, don't it, you Christ hating bastard.

and that just tickles you pink, don't it, you Christ hating bastard.

Quite a few people in China love Christ.

They may hate each other but they both hate us more.

You've got that backwards.

Oh my, another erudite and deeply detailed response from Unkotare.

/sarc

They train with each other to go to war with us.

What evidence do you have that they hate each other more than us other than the shit out of your pie hole?

You really have no idea about the history of animosity between the two, do you? You obviously don't have the sense to see the obvious fact that both have far, far, far more to gain through their relationship with us than with one together against us.

They are doing military drills and training this year and have for some time now.

They may hate each other but they both hate us more.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

It's simple really. China owns us financially and economically. Now all Russia has to do is push us into another expensive military misadventure and we go tits up like the USSR did.

Forum List

Back