The Chinese Are Acquiring Large Chunks Of Land In Communities All Over America

Is this thread from the 1980s?

I do recall the same thing being said about "the japs" in the 80's.

Somehow we survived and our real estate is still here!!

i don't remember that. but i do remember saudis and other middle easterners buying up an awful lot of new york city. still don't own nearly as much as the catholic church owns here tax free. *shrug*

Now it's all Russians.

Gotta get that stolen loot to somewhere safe.

Your appeal to being an authority is bullshit.
Can you explain why? He has lived in China, I see no reason to doubt it. You are dismissing it merely because it carries a lot more weight than anything you've brought to the conversation. Btw I've lived in China too, I speak mandarin, and can tell you your notions on the rise on Christianity and family planning policies are way off.

So drive your rascal scooter back to your squalid living room and go spend your government check on something pretty on the TV, stop trying to feign having a clue about shit your clearly do not.

Must be the Jews!!!

American Flag - Chinese FlagHas the United States ever experienced a time when a foreign nation has attempted to buy up so much of our land all at once? As you will read about in this article, the Chinese are on a real estate buying spree all over America. In fact, in some cases large chunks of land are actually being given to them. Yes, you read that correctly. China is on the way to becoming the dominant land owner in the entire country, and that is starting to alarm a lot of people. Do we really want a foreign superpower to physically own so much of our territory?

There are some that are playing down this threat by making a distinction between the Chinese government and Chinese corporations, but things work differently over in China than they do here. In China, the government is involved in everything. In fact, 43 percent of all corporate profits in China are produced by companies that the Chinese government controls. And all of the rest of the companies are very careful to follow the lead and direction of the Chinese government.

Source: endoftheamericandream.com

LINK: The Chinese Are Acquiring Large Chunks Of Land In Communities All Over America | Prophecy of Noah

Edited for Copyright.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back