The CIA Top Brass was ***SUPPORTING*** Hillary Clinton

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
I Ran the C.I.A. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.

220px-CIA_Michael_Morell.jpg

It is not hard to understand why the CIA preferred Clinton over Trump. Clinton was critical of Obama for restraining the CIA’s proxy war in Syria and was eager to expand that war, while Trump denounced it. Clinton clearly wanted a harder line than Obama took against the CIA’s long-standing foes in Moscow, while Trump wanted improved relations and greater cooperation. In general, Clinton defended and intended to extend the decades long international military order on which the CIA and Pentagon’s preeminence depends, while Trump — through a still-uncertain mix of instability and extremist conviction — posed a threat to it.

The Deep State Goes to War with President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

Since 1971 Libertarians have been warning Americans of the dangers of the ADMINISTRATIVE STATE - Here a government agency arbitrarily attacks an elected official and attempts to remove him from office just like it has done in numerous other foreign countries.

Americans must wake the fuck up.........NOW

IN JANUARY, 1961, Dwight Eisenhower delivered his farewell address after serving two terms as U.S. president; the five-star general chose to warn Americans of this specific threat to democracy: “In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.” That warning was issued prior to the decade-long escalation of the Vietnam War, three more decades of Cold War mania, and the post-9/11 era, all of which radically expanded that unelected faction’s power even further.

It is unbelievable that the demo_rats are celebrating the fact that the CIA is attempting to depose a US President.

We''ll see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot

It is not hard to understand why the CIA preferred Clinton over Trump. Clinton was critical of Obama for restraining the CIA’s proxy war in Syria and was eager to expand that war, while Trump denounced it. Clinton clearly wanted a harder line than Obama took against the CIA’s long-standing foes in Moscow, while Trump wanted improved relations and greater cooperation. In general, Clinton defended and intended to extend the decades long international military order on which the CIA and Pentagon’s preeminence depends, while Trump — through a still-uncertain mix of instability and extremist conviction — posed a threat to it.

The Deep State Goes to War with President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

Since 1971 Libertarians have been warning Americans of the dangers of the ADMINISTRATIVE STATE - Here a government agency arbitrarily attacks an elected official and attempts to remove him from office just like it has done in numerous other foreign countries.

Wake up to what? Right now the US seems to be waking up to whatever they're told to wake up to. That's not what I'd call waking up, that's what I'd call sleeping walking through something they believe to be real.

Wake up to what? Right now the US seems to be waking up to whatever they're told to wake up to. That's not what I'd call waking up, that's what I'd call sleeping walking through something they believe to be real.

Yeah, pretend you do not understand.

What? My point is about your "Americans must wake the fuck up" bit, and I agree, however I don't think what you wrote is Americans waking up, that's still part of the "dream".

To really truly wake up, the people need to decided to reduce the power of the two main parties. It's the ONLY WAY.

What? My point is about your "Americans must wake the fuck up" bit, and I agree, however I don't think what you wrote is Americans waking up, that's still part of the "dream".

To really truly wake up, the people need to decided to reduce the power of the two main parties. It's the ONLY WAY.

Why the CIA is for Hillary Clinton

Morell retired from the CIA in 2013 after a 33-year career, having spent two decades in high-level positions in Washington. His duties included preparing the President’s Daily Brief for George W. Bush. For three years he was deputy director, running the agency day-to-day, and he had two stints as acting director, for three months in 2011 and for four months in 2012-2013.

The crimes with which Morell is associated are legion. He was a top official throughout the period of CIA kidnappings (renditions) of victims who were then held in secret prisons and tortured. He helped lead the CIA when it was carrying out drone missile assassinations and other forms of covert state terrorism. Throughout his tenure in Langley, Virginia, the CIA was engaged in war crimes in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria and many other countries.

After Morell left the agency, Obama appointed him to the President’s Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies, which prepared a whitewash of National Security Agency spying following the revelations by Edward Snowden. He then moved seamlessly to a position as a well-paid media commentator for CBS News, while joining the campaign of former CIA officials to block the release of the Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture."

Morell retired from the CIA in 2013 after a 33-year career, having spent two decades in high-level positions in Washington. His duties included preparing the President’s Daily Brief for George W. Bush. For three years he was deputy director, running the agency day-to-day, and he had two stints as acting director, for three months in 2011 and for four months in 2012-2013.

The crimes with which Morell is associated are legion. He was a top official throughout the period of CIA kidnappings (renditions) of victims who were then held in secret prisons and tortured. He helped lead the CIA when it was carrying out drone missile assassinations and other forms of covert state terrorism. Throughout his tenure in Langley, Virginia, the CIA was engaged in war crimes in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria and many other countries.

After Morell left the agency, Obama appointed him to the President’s Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies, which prepared a whitewash of National Security Agency spying following the revelations by Edward Snowden. He then moved seamlessly to a position as a well-paid media commentator for CBS News, while joining the campaign of former CIA officials to block the release of the Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture."

So, what's your point? I mean, this is just copy and paste.

So, what's your point? I mean, this is just copy and paste.

The CIA is a rogue agency which has decided that they - not the elective process - will determined who our president will be.

That such an individual comes out publicly in support of Hillary Clinton says a great deal about the nature of the Democratic presidential campaign and the type of administration Clinton will head in the event that she wins the November election.

Morell’s op-ed column appears under the headline: “I Ran the CIA. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.” As far as the New York Times is concerned, support for Clinton from an organization that is identified around the world with torture and murder should be shouted from the rooftops. It is something to be proud of, a positive credential for the Democratic presidential nominee.

The CIA has been sold out to the Mossad since Bill Clinton put George Tenet in charge.

They would've been in the clear for more 911 hoaxes to start wars to help israel had Hillary won.

Now, we'll see.

If I was the PEOTUS, the CIA would be self deporting and hiding... 'cause I'd send in the Marines and take out every single traitor there.

Duh. This is what you get when you purge The CIA of intelligence officials and replace them with political sycophant lackies.
Obama Bin Lying single handedly destroyed the credibility of The CIA, DOJ, FBI, and IRS.

The CIA has been sold out to the Mossad since Bill Clinton put George Tenet in charge.

They would've been in the clear for more 911 hoaxes to start wars to help israel had Hillary won.

Now, we'll see.

If I was the PEOTUS, the CIA would be self deporting and hiding... 'cause I'd send in the Marines and take out every single traitor there.

EXACTLY

The former CIA official declares Clinton “highly qualified to be commander in chief,” praises “her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world,” and notes that in the internal discussions over US intervention in the Syrian civil war, “she was a strong proponent of a more aggressive approach.”

Morell denounces Trump as unqualified to be president, in part because of his volatile personality and lack of national security experience, but mainly because of his supposed connection to Russia.

He writes: “President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia was a career intelligence officer, trained to identify vulnerabilities in an individual and to exploit them. That is exactly what he did early in the primaries. Mr. Putin played upon Mr. Trump’s vulnerabilities by complimenting him. He responded just as Mr. Putin had calculated

The credibility of the "US" CIA depends on whether you think a 757 can fly at 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground.... (which puts its engines IN THE GROUND....)

Duh. This is what you get when you purge The CIA of intelligence officials and replace them with political sycophant lackies.
Obama Bin Lying single handedly destroyed the credibility of The CIA, DOJ, FBI, and IRS.

There you go.

I am certain that Senate Demo_rats understand that but won't intervene because they want to claim that "DJT is not a "legitimate" president.

The credibility of the "US" CIA depends on whether you think a 757 can fly at 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground.... (which puts its engines IN THE GROUND....)

Unfortunately , they know that most Americans will believe the CIA's "intelligence reports" , so is like stealing candy from a baby.

Forum List

Back