The Civil War

Anarchists are about.

So if we don't like our government then we can leave.

You clearly don't like my country, but you lack the character to act on your feeeeeeelings.
It's my country too, asshole.

You denounced your citizenship here long ago. Don't change your mind now, because we don't want you.
When did I do that......?

On several of the many threads about the American Civil War where you bitch about how much you hate America. It's almost the only thing you ever post about.

Anarchists are about.

You clearly don't like my country, but you lack the character to act on your feeeeeeelings.

You denounced your citizenship here long ago. Don't change your mind now, because we don't want you.

Your view that country = it's government is just fucking sick and not the country our founding fathers created. You are very un-American. Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Anarchists are about.

On several of the many threads about the American Civil War where you bitch about how much you hate America. It's almost the only thing you ever post about.

Only a boot licker like you thinks the government is the people

Anarchists are about.

So are you consistent?

Did any Japanese who opposed Japanese nationalism and invading neighbors in the 1930s "renounce their citizenship" because they opposed government actions? I say no, but I say opposing the US government is not renouncing my citizenship. I call for nothing but peaceful protests. I just want the American people to realize how far past it's legitimate Constitutional limits our government has gone. While I am for removing and replacing our government, that is pointless if the people don't realize why we need to do it. They would just create the same monstrosity we have now again.

I am consistent. What about you? Are you at least consistent? Was to oppose the Japanese war machine to renounce their citizenship?

Last edited:
...Did any Japanese who opposed Japanese nationalism and invading neighbors in the 1930s "renounce their citizenship" because they opposed government actions? ....

Why the hell are you asking me?

.... I say opposing the US government is not renouncing my citizenship. ....

And? No one was talking to you, idiot. Bripunk has cried and screamed about his hatred for America many times in threads like this. He will deny it now, but long ago he was asked point blank if he wanted to renounce his citizenship and he answered in the affirmative.

Anarchists are about.

Only a boot licker like you thinks the government is the people

You have been informed about this previously, idiot.

And? No one was talking to you, idiot. Bripunk has cried and screamed about his hatred for America many times in threads like this. He will deny it now, but long ago he was asked point blank if he wanted to renounce his citizenship and he answered in the affirmative.
You're lying, as always

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Anarchists are about.

Your view that country = it's government .....

I didn't say that, liar.

You're lying, as always

I don't blame you for being ashamed of your hatred of America.

You're just babbling like a child

Anarchists are about.

I didn't say that, liar.

Your constant double talk

Anarchists are about.

I didn't say that, liar.

Your constant double talk

Because YOU chose to lie?

How many United States victories - besides the one concerning the 1861-1865 regional attempt by a special interest faction to deprive United States citizens of their United States citizenship - are the haters of the United States pissy about?

Did any of those victories involve destroying half of the United States and slaughtering almost a million people?

And Lincoln deliberately murdered almost a million black people as well, so it was more like around 1.7 million. Not one school kid has ever heard of the black people murdered in his concentration camps. No wonder he was Hitler's favorite American President; Hitler learned a lot from the sorry corrupt piece of shit..
The United States suppressed the violent insurrection, and the nation was preserved.

Get over it.

No, a criminal corporate stooge murdered a lot of people in order to loot them via extortionate tariffs and taxes for his corporate buddies and his home state. Get over it.

You idiots are hilarious.
I don't find them all that funny, really. Obdurate, certainly. They keep insisting, for example, that people were forced to stay in the Union. No one was forced to stay in the U.S.

They must know by now that they are full of shit, but they just refuse to let it go. I seriously believe that they hate the United States of America. They should exercise their ability to leave this great nation.

You're a shit rolling deviant; people only laugh at you when there is nothing else to do.

You idiots are hilarious.
I don't find them all that funny, really. Obdurate, certainly. They keep insisting, for example, that people were forced to stay in the Union. No one was forced to stay in the U.S.

lol bullshit. And, I already posted Lincoln's own words as to why he started an illegal war, so you got nothing either, just some fake virtue signaling over stuff you wouldn't have lifted a finger to stop if you had the chance, same as the troll Unkotare the feces fetishist.

Forum List

Back