The Civil War

Anarchists are about.

So if we don't like our government then we can leave.

You clearly don't like my country, but you lack the character to act on your feeeeeeelings.
It's my country too, asshole.

You denounced your citizenship here long ago. Don't change your mind now, because we don't want you.

Your view that country = it's government .....

I didn't say that, liar.

Your constant double talk

Because YOU chose to lie?

You constantly equate the United States government with the country. I am against the government but for the people. You keep calling that being against the United States. And that is clearly equating the government with the people.

So when you deny you're equating the country with the government, whether you're lying, stupid or just need remedial reading to grasp that, I'll leave up to you

Rinsing and repeating isn't getting the stains out of the defense of sedition and slavery.

SSSaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwissssshhhhhhhhhhh.

And there4eyeM completely whiffs on the whole discussion. The discussion's over consent of the governed, not slavery, race bating fascist

You idiots are hilarious.
I don't find them all that funny, really. Obdurate, certainly. They keep insisting, for example, that people were forced to stay in the Union. No one was forced to stay in the U.S.

They must know by now that they are full of shit, but they just refuse to let it go. I seriously believe that they hate the United States of America. They should exercise their ability to leave this great nation.

You're a shit rolling deviant; people only laugh at you when there is nothing else to do.

You are free to flee my country as well. Bye.

...Did any Japanese who opposed Japanese nationalism and invading neighbors in the 1930s "renounce their citizenship" because they opposed government actions? ....

Why the hell are you asking me?

OK, so you're a hypocrite. .....

In what way?

I can't keep up with your constantly changing standards

That in no way answers my question. Are you going to run away from another of your own failed talking points?

Anarchists are about.

So if we don't like our government then we can leave.

You clearly don't like my country, but you lack the character to act on your feeeeeeelings.
It's my country too, asshole.

You denounced your citizenship here long ago. Don't change your mind now, because we don't want you.

Your view that country = it's government .....

I didn't say that, liar.

Your constant double talk

Because YOU chose to lie?

You constantly equate the United States government with the country. .....

Who holds just about every elected position in the government of my country? How are they chosen? You sound increasingly as if you wished you lived in Europe.

Rinsing and repeating isn't getting the stains out of the defense of sedition and slavery.

Secession isn't 'sedition', and 'slavery' wasn't why Lincoln started the war, ....

The so-called secession was illegal and unfounded in reality, and President Lincoln did NOT start the war. The scumbag criminals of the so-called confederacy started the war. These things are true no matter how many times you wannabe reb, slavery apologist, America-hating idiots troll, repeat, and troll again.

Secession isn't 'sedition', and 'slavery' wasn't why Lincoln started the war, ....

The so-called secession was illegal and unfounded in reality, and President Lincoln did NOT start the war. The scumbag criminals of the so-called confederacy started the war. These things are true no matter how many times you wannabe reb, slavery apologist, America-hating idiots troll, repeat, and troll again.
What law says it was illegal? You never answer that question.

Lincoln invaded Virginia, thereby starting the war. Confederates didn't set foot in Union territory until the war had been going on for over two years.

What law says it was illegal? ....

The law of the United States of America.

Lincoln invaded Virginia, thereby starting the war. Confederates didn't set foot in Union territory until the war had been going on for over two years.

I always thought the South started the Civil War when they fired on and captured Fort Sumter. The first battle of Bull Run was only like 30 miles from DC, Lincoln had to send troops to fight the rebs in northern Virginia instead of the streets of Washington, to defend the capitol. Bull Run was the first major ground conflict in that war, but that wasn't where the war started.

What law says it was illegal? ....

The law of the United States of America.
Which law? Please quote it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back