The Cliven Bundy Fan-Club DEATHWATCH thread

3.) Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck: Cliven Bundy ?unhinged? - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Glenn Beck criticized Cliven Bundy’s comments on race on his radio program Thursday, saying the Nevada rancher is “unhinged from reality” and urging his supporters to “end your relationship” with him.

Beck was the rightwing outlier from the beginning.

He's never supported this guy.

Probably because they did the Secret Mormon Handshake and Beck saw the crazy in the guys eye.

another thread to show off some people act like children to mask their hate for their fellow countrymen and women

grow up

No, we just think he should pay his taxes and obey the law, just like the rest of us have to.

And if he doesn't like the law, then advocate for a different law and see how many people agree with him.

Frankly, the Feds have been handling this guy with kids gloves, probably because he's rich.

It's probably more because Ruby Ridge and Waco went incredibly wrong.

Yeah, that, too.

I imagine now that the Wingnut Right won't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole, he's going to be paying his taxes really quickly now.

another thread to show off some people act like children to mask their hate for their fellow countrymen and women

grow up

No, we just think he should pay his taxes and obey the law, just like the rest of us have to.

And if he doesn't like the law, then advocate for a different law and see how many people agree with him.

Frankly, the Feds have been handling this guy with kids gloves, probably because he's rich.

".............went incredibly wrong?"

Holy fuck you're one of the most naive people on the stupid ass forum. That shit went EXACTLY to plan s0n.........but living in the middle of PCMatrixville, of course you buy the official report!!:D:D

grow up

yeah ok, too bad you don't care about all that with your elected Democrat politicians
that's reserved for us little people only...and maybe they'll come to your home and handle you with those, kiddy gloves
good grief

Yeah, that, too.

I imagine now that the Wingnut Right won't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole, he's going to be paying his taxes really quickly now.

Im thinking of changing my avatar s0n!! Making out like a fake 5 star general!!! Wanted to go the expert advice on phoney!!:D:D

Tea baggers are falling all over each other trying to get away from Bundy. Too late, their bigoted anti-Americanism doesn't wash off, just like the skin of those they look down their noses at. Na na na na na!

Last edited:
And then we found out that the New York Times subversively edited the article and his statement...

Also, even if he was being viciously racist, what would it matter in regards to his actual crisis with the federal government. Did race play a contributing factor to the feds seizing his cattle?

Well, no, it had something to do with the fact that Bundy owed 1.2 million in grazing fees to the Federal Government. Given all that has gone down, they really should seize all that he owns until said debt is paid. And those fruitloops that showed up with the guns should all be incarcerated on charges of assaulting federal officers with a deadly.

Bundy may be handing the dems this years elections, with his bigotry, hypocrisy and freeloading.

".............went incredibly wrong?"

Holy fuck you're one of the most naive people on the stupid ass forum. That shit went EXACTLY to plan s0n.........but living in the middle of PCMatrixville, of course you buy the official report!!:D:D

Get back on your meds Bill.

And your slacking. Where are the photoshopped pictures?

Ok, all those super cool Right-Wing gurus who decided to head fer them thar hillz once good old Cliven went all KKK and said that racist stuff about "the Negro".

1.) Sean Hannity - who prolly gave the Clivester more airtime than anyone else:

n-HANNITY-BUNDY-large570.jpg

Fox News Host Sean Hannity Calls Cliven Bundy's Remarks ?Racist' And ?Beyond Repugnant'

Fox News host Sean Hannity said Thursday that Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's racist remarks are “beyond repugnant” and “beyond despicable.”

For the past several weeks, the conservative Fox News network has given a major platform to Bundy. Some of its hosts and guests have portrayed his standoff with authorities over not paying fees to use federal land as a populist fight against an encroaching government. In a two-week stretch this month, Fox News devoted four hours and 40 minutes to Bundy’s story during late afternoon and evening broadcasts, according to progressive watchdog Media Matters.

But Fox News was noticeably silent on Thursday morning as others reacted to Bundy's controversial remarks on race, published Wednesday night by The New York Times. The Times' Adam Nagourney reported that Bundy had wondered during a public press conference if “Negro” people were “better off as slaves."

2.) Greta van Susteren, also from FOX:

LET ME MAKE THIS PLAIN: I CONDEMN WHAT CLIVEN BUNDY SAID ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS | Gretawire

LET ME MAKE THIS PLAIN: I CONDEMN WHAT CLIVEN BUNDY SAID ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS

And your point?

-Geaux

RACE.., RACISM.., RACIST !!!

those words are so over used and thrown around recklessly, they have no impact on most of us who have the brains to see thru these liberacists, their lies, their treasonous acts and idiocy.

Ok, all those super cool Right-Wing gurus who decided to head fer them thar hillz once good old Cliven went all KKK and said that racist stuff about "the Negro".

Fox News Host Sean Hannity Calls Cliven Bundy's Remarks ?Racist' And ?Beyond Repugnant'

Fox News host Sean Hannity said Thursday that Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's racist remarks are “beyond repugnant” and “beyond despicable.”

For the past several weeks, the conservative Fox News network has given a major platform to Bundy. Some of its hosts and guests have portrayed his standoff with authorities over not paying fees to use federal land as a populist fight against an encroaching government. In a two-week stretch this month, Fox News devoted four hours and 40 minutes to Bundy’s story during late afternoon and evening broadcasts, according to progressive watchdog Media Matters.

But Fox News was noticeably silent on Thursday morning as others reacted to Bundy's controversial remarks on race, published Wednesday night by The New York Times. The Times' Adam Nagourney reported that Bundy had wondered during a public press conference if “Negro” people were “better off as slaves."

LET ME MAKE THIS PLAIN: I CONDEMN WHAT CLIVEN BUNDY SAID ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS | Gretawire

LET ME MAKE THIS PLAIN: I CONDEMN WHAT CLIVEN BUNDY SAID ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS

And your point?

-Geaux

The point is in the title: namely, that big-named supporters of Cliven Bundy are backpedaling fastly and furiously over this.

And your point?

-Geaux

The point is in the title: namely, that big-named supporters of Cliven Bundy are backpedaling fastly and furiously over this.

Explain yourself. What do you think of Harry Reid's comments about Obama? What about what the governor of Illinois said about "black Republicans are like Jews conspiring with Nazis?" Will you double down or condemn those comments?

Or will I have to see you in a new light, as a hypocrite?

Forum List

Back