The coming police state

There is coming a time when there will be no choice but to institute a "police state". Politicians will demand it, if nothing else. Sit back and watch and see - it's NOT that far off. And, to understand WHY this WILL happen, you have to do nothing more than to take the time to watch this:

Yes, it's lengthy and it's a bit of a history lesson. But nothing could be more clear than this video. It explains everything you need to know and (perhaps) will allow you the time to "get ready" because it IS coming - and quicker than you would think.

We don't need to build a Wall. We need to de-incentive-ize the hordes of Illegals.
That's been the argument for decades. How has it worked out so far?
How would I know?

It's never been tried before.

When was the last time that the US crafted its laws, making it impossible for Illegal Aliens to...

1. buy or rent housing
2. buy or lease automobiles
3. become employed
4. receive medical care
5. enroll in school
6. open a bank account
7. wire money out of the country
8. obtain a State ID or Driver's License
9.find a sanctuary city?

That above is what I mean by de-incentive-izing Illegal Aliens.

Wake me up to talk about building a Wall once we've done the above for far less cost, and seen it fail.

...Very little, are you insane?...
Nope. I've already scoped-out very likely and defensible ratios, and outlined where common sense dictates we put the lion's share of our money and attention.

...Drug and criminal cartels having free access to our country, law enforcement for drugs, guns, murders, rapists, prisons, courts, you need to do some research on the impact of crime and the crime organizations crossing the border. Just the war on drugs and all the drugs flowing in, it's huge...
You (and yours) overstate the impact, in an attempt to scare people into building a Wall.

We don't need to build a Wall. We need to de-incentive-ize the hordes of Illegals.

There's no escaping the idea that South and Central American drug cartels are doing considerable damage... nolo contendere.

It's just that you don't swat a mosquito with a sledgehammer...

The right tools for each job, eh?

A wall is not the right tool... IMHO.

A mosquito?

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart
And, what... one tenth of one percent of all new Illegals? Puh-leeeeze. A mosquito. The ECONOMIC consequences are the elephant in the room.

one tenth of one percent? ridiculous.

And you keep ignoring the free access to drug cartels and other organized crime like gun running have through our southern borders. I wonder why?

OK, I don't wonder. You have any idea what the war on drugs costs?
A wall is not going to even slow down the flow of illegal drugs into this country.

Deserted beach landings embedded in truck and airplane and ship cargos, small aircraft drops, and, increasingly, tunnels and cargo-drones.

A wall isn't going to do diddly-squat to stop that.

Not a damned thing.

The donald vows to deport 11 million people.

That is a lot of po-lice!
Its not going to happen. even if he becomes elected, at best, they will deport people who commit crimes and are not citizens. It would be a fine place to start, problem is those criminals who end up in prison aften have families here as well, but NO politician ever really delivers on what they claim 100 percent.

How would I know?

When was the last time that the US crafted its laws, making it impossible for Illegal Aliens to...

1. buy or rent housing
3. become employed
4. receive medical care
5. enroll in school
6. open a bank account
9.find a sanctuary city?

Wake me up to talk about building a Wall once we've done the above for far less cost, and seen it fail.
All those things are supposed to already be law. The law is not enforced and in many cases, they are overturned or simply ignored. Opposing the wall because it doesn't keep 100% of them out is sort of dumb. It's like saying why bother to take a cancer drug to treat your cancer if it won't do anything to treat your heart problem too.

How would I know?

1. buy or rent housing
3. become employed
4. receive medical care
5. enroll in school
6. open a bank account
9.find a sanctuary city?

All those things are supposed to already be law. The law is not enforced and in many cases, they are overturned or simply ignored. Opposing the wall because it doesn't keep 100% of them out is sort of dumb. It's like saying why bother to take a cancer drug to treat your cancer if it won't do anything to treat your heart problem too.
No, sorry, very few (if any) of those things are "there", other than the restriction on employment, and that one hasn't been enforced by Pubs OR Dems for a very long time.

For example, show me a place in this country where you're asked for proof of citizenship or legal status before wiring money home to Mexico or whereever.

We haven't even scratched the surface of what we can and should be doing, through the law.

A wall isn't going to make us any less sloppy with such things; as a matter of fact, it will probably make us more sloppy with such things.

How would I know?

1. buy or rent housing
3. become employed
4. receive medical care
5. enroll in school
6. open a bank account
9.find a sanctuary city?

No, sorry, very few (if any) of those things are "there", other than the restriction on employment, and that one hasn't been enforced by Pubs OR Dems for a very long time.

For example, show me a place in this country where you're asked for proof of citizenship or legal status before wiring money home to Mexico or whereever.

We haven't even scratched the surface of what we can and should be doing, through the law.

A wall isn't going to make us any less sloppy with such things; as a matter of fact, it will probably make us more sloppy with such things.
None of those things are going to be implemented, whether there is a law or not. And you're right, show me where anyone is asked for proof of citizenship for ANYTHING, including welfare benefits. And every time someone (like Sheriff Joe, for example) try to enforce any of the immigration laws, they're stopped, one way or the other by the liberal establishment.

How would I know?

1. buy or rent housing
3. become employed
4. receive medical care
5. enroll in school
6. open a bank account
9.find a sanctuary city?

None of those things are going to be implemented, whether there is a law or not. And you're right, show me where anyone is asked for proof of citizenship for ANYTHING, including welfare benefits. And every time someone (like Sheriff Joe, for example) try to enforce any of the immigration laws, they're stopped, one way or the other by the liberal establishment.
If we can rediscover the backbone to enforce our own laws, and to tweak them as needed, we won't need a wall.

Yes, I know your objection lies in-part with the idea that we have done a bad job of enforcing them to date.

My point is, getting off our asses and enforcing our laws and tweaking them as needed, would be one helluva lot cheaper, and it would work, too.

Of course, we'd have to block the LibTards from reacquiring power for a generation or so.

...Very little, are you insane?...
Nope. I've already scoped-out very likely and defensible ratios, and outlined where common sense dictates we put the lion's share of our money and attention.

...Drug and criminal cartels having free access to our country, law enforcement for drugs, guns, murders, rapists, prisons, courts, you need to do some research on the impact of crime and the crime organizations crossing the border. Just the war on drugs and all the drugs flowing in, it's huge...
You (and yours) overstate the impact, in an attempt to scare people into building a Wall.

There's no escaping the idea that South and Central American drug cartels are doing considerable damage... nolo contendere.

It's just that you don't swat a mosquito with a sledgehammer...

The right tools for each job, eh?

A wall is not the right tool... IMHO.

A mosquito?

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart
And, what... one tenth of one percent of all new Illegals? Puh-leeeeze. A mosquito. The ECONOMIC consequences are the elephant in the room.

one tenth of one percent? ridiculous.

And you keep ignoring the free access to drug cartels and other organized crime like gun running have through our southern borders. I wonder why?

OK, I don't wonder. You have any idea what the war on drugs costs?
A wall is not going to even slow down the flow of illegal drugs into this country.

Deserted beach landings embedded in truck and airplane and ship cargos, small aircraft drops, and, increasingly, tunnels and cargo-drones.

A wall isn't going to do diddly-squat to stop that.

Not a damned thing.

OK?

How would I know?

1. buy or rent housing
3. become employed
4. receive medical care
5. enroll in school
6. open a bank account
9.find a sanctuary city?

If we can rediscover the backbone to enforce our own laws, and to tweak them as needed, we won't need a wall.

Yes, I know your objection lies in-part with the idea that we have done a bad job of enforcing them to date.

My point is, getting off our asses and enforcing our laws and tweaking them as needed, would be one helluva lot cheaper, and it would work, too.

Of course, we'd have to block the LibTards from reacquiring power for a generation or so.
I don't disagree, but how many decades have we been trying to get the laws enforced? And keeping the liberals out of power is not likely to happen, especially when we have a country full of parasites willing to vote for them (including 13 million illegals). Meanwhile, they just keep walking across the border and no one stops them. The wall would stop them.

Its not going to happen. even if he becomes elected, at best, they will deport people who commit crimes and are not citizens. It would be a fine place to start, problem is those criminals who end up in prison aften have families here as well, but NO politician ever really delivers on what they claim 100 percent.
Maybe. That conservatives will vote for him for expanding a police state is interesting. And never say never. Xenophobia makes people lose their minds.

...I don't disagree, but how many decades have we been trying to get the laws enforced? And keeping the liberals out of power is not likely to happen, especially when we have a country full of parasites willing to vote for them (including 13 million illegals). Meanwhile, they just keep walking across the border and no one stops them. The wall would stop them.
Interesting feedback. Once upon a time I was in favor of a wall myself. You just reminded me of my reasoning at the time. Much obliged. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

I saw somewhere on the news last night that it takes 3-4 years to process a court case for illegal status. During that time, the person is free to bee-bop around the country, working, making anchor babies, etc., and then it's "common" that the person doesn't show up for trial. So imagine 11 million more court cases, all at once. 13-14 years to bring them to trial and convict them, deport them? Maybe 30-40 years?
That's a lot of judges, court clerks, attorneys, etc. etc. I think we need some new ways to deal with deportation, to start with.

or we could do what we need to do and make arrangements for the people who were brought here as children and have done the right thing their whole lives.

luckily the donald won't be president so it shouldn't be an issue.

Maybe. That conservatives will vote for him for expanding a police state is interesting. And never say never. Xenophobia makes people lose their minds.

yeah, government is only bad when the black guy runs it.

So now law enforcement actually doing their jobs is a sign of a police state but arresting people for bringing plastic butter knives to school or for making a pop tart gun aren't ?

I saw somewhere on the news last night that it takes 3-4 years to process a court case for illegal status. During that time, the person is free to bee-bop around the country, working, making anchor babies, etc., and then it's "common" that the person doesn't show up for trial. So imagine 11 million more court cases, all at once. 13-14 years to bring them to trial and convict them, deport them? Maybe 30-40 years?
That's a lot of judges, court clerks, attorneys, etc. etc. I think we need some new ways to deal with deportation, to start with.

or we could do what we need to do and make arrangements for the people who were brought here as children and have done the right thing their whole lives.

illegal is illegal.

illegal is illegal.

and rational response is rational response.

illegal is illegal.

and rational response is rational response.

I don't have a problem with getting rid of as many illegal immigrants as we can. I know we'll never get them all.
I really don't care if some get missed but they effort needs to be made.

It doesn't matter to me if the children if illegals get shipped out with their parents. Maybe the parent should have thought about that before they came in illegally

Forum List

Back