The coming police state

No need for that. Just cut off their welfare, food stamps, and free healthcare and they'll leave voluntarily.

Illegals can't qualify for welfare.

Of course they do,

""Three-fourths of immigrant households using welfare are headed by legal immigrants"

Report: America attracting poor, uneducated immigrants

It shows that legal immigrant households make extensive use of welfare, while illegal immigrant households primarily benefit from food programs and Medicaid through U.S.-born children.

Which is it? Illegals get welfare or not? According to your link, illegals benefit from having children born here. Those children are American citizens.

I saw somewhere on the news last night that it takes 3-4 years to process a court case for illegal status. During that time, the person is free to bee-bop around the country, working, making anchor babies, etc., and then it's "common" that the person doesn't show up for trial. So imagine 11 million more court cases, all at once. 13-14 years to bring them to trial and convict them, deport them? Maybe 30-40 years?
That's a lot of judges, court clerks, attorneys, etc. etc. I think we need some new ways to deal with deportation, to start with.

or we could do what we need to do and make arrangements for the people who were brought here as children and have done the right thing their whole lives.

luckily the donald won't be president so it shouldn't be an issue.
Why?

Their parents intentionally and with forethought intentionally snuck them in, knowing that we would probably not throw them back out again.

Why are we rewarding such cold, calculating trespass upon the soil of the United States, en masse, to our own very great detriment?

And, when does it end?

How many is enough?

What are we supposed to do, bend over and 'accommodate' anybody who wants to come here, just so you can feel good about it?

What about the bad legal and policy precedents that such an approach would set?

What about the ill-advised 'please come take advantage of us' message that this sends to the hordes still lying beyond our borders?

In an Illegal Aliens context... Liberals are really great with the feel-good soft-and-fuzzies, but they're pretty damned shortsighted, and short on common sense.

Let them stay here, just because Liberals want to feel good about it, and because they lack the fortitude and common sense to say "No"?

No thank you.

Last edited:
No need for that. Just cut off their welfare, food stamps, and free healthcare and they'll leave voluntarily.

Of course they do,

""Three-fourths of immigrant households using welfare are headed by legal immigrants"

Report: America attracting poor, uneducated immigrants

It shows that legal immigrant households make extensive use of welfare, while illegal immigrant households primarily benefit from food programs and Medicaid through U.S.-born children.

Which is it? Illegals get welfare or not? According to your link, illegals benefit from having children born here. Those children are American citizens.

The statement was the illegals don't get welfare. You just admitted that was a lie

A quarter of welfare families are illegal aliens, I already showed you that, dumb ass

You idiot . Your stat says "headed by illegals. ". Meaning their are citizens or legal immigrants in the family . They qualify for welfare money , the illegal does not .

A quarter of welfare families are illegal aliens, I already showed you that, dumb ass

You idiot . Your stat says "headed by illegals. ". Meaning their are citizens or legal immigrants in the family . They qualify for welfare money , the illegal does not .
The thing is if those dependent s are minors the illegal person still has to apply for benefits. The minute he does he should be deported as should any other illegals in that family.

If there are minors that are legal because of out antiquated anchor baby laws they can either go with their parents or be put in the foster system

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You idiot. The anchor baby qualifies the illegals for welfare. What's sadder than your ignorance is your lack of willingness to learn

You don't seem to understand something. There IS a law preventing them from receiving welfare, yes, but the welfare offices do not OBEY the law and the government looks the other way. All that is needed is a SS #. It doesn't matter to the workers at the welfare office if it's fake, they just need the number. Most of the workers are hispanic and are happy to approve the illegal applicants. It's a huge transfer of wealth from U.S. citizens to illegal immigrants.

You idiot. The anchor baby qualifies the illegals for welfare. What's sadder than your ignorance is your lack of willingness to learn

Ignorance ? I explained the system to you already . I get that you don't like it but at least be honest about it .

U want to make it seem that illegals can just show up and get welfare . That's not true . BUT yes, if mom or kid is a citizen THEY can get bennies .

Ignorance ? I explained the system to you already . I get that you don't like it but at least be honest about it .

U want to make it seem that illegals can just show up and get welfare . That's not true . BUT yes, if mom or kid is a citizen THEY can get bennies .

So my choices are that illegals "can just show up and get welfare" or they can't get welfare. I reject that as the crap it is. Clearly illegals get welfare way beyond their proportion

So my choices are that illegals "can just show up and get welfare" or they can't get welfare. I reject that as the crap it is. Clearly illegals get welfare way beyond their proportion

According to your right wing hack website . How about a link to somthing credible for once.

According to your right wing hack website . How about a link to somthing credible for once.

It's what you said you stupid fuck, those are the choices ... according to you ...

Forum List

Back