The COVID Revolt!

Pretty much impossible to rid a country of a deadly, highly contagious virus when 40% refuses to take it seriously.
Possibly because it is neither deadly nor contagious.
as always mac gets owned embarrassing himself with shit on his face.LOL man if mac and the rest of the biden lovers were around back in 1776,they would have stood with england by their side and would hate our faorefthers for daring to fight to be a free country from them. :lmao: :laughing0301:
I'll ask you the same question I just asked another poster:

My guess is that, given your probable news sources, you haven't been exposed to the stories of hospitals and ICU's bursting at the seams with COVID cases, skyrocketing case numbers, the heart-wrenching stories of physically and emotionally drained doctors and nurses describing their ordeal, the hospital staffs having to work even MORE because so many of them have been infected.

If you have seen these reports, did you just assume they were fake news?
give it up,i just addressed your babble and took you to school.as always you have shit on your face in embarrassment.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Pretty much impossible to rid a country of a deadly, highly contagious virus when 40% refuses to take it seriously.
as always mac gets owned embarrassing himself with shit on his face.LOL man if mac and the rest of the biden lovers were around back in 1776,they would have stood with england by their side and would hate our faorefthers for daring to fight to be a free country from them. :lmao: :laughing0301:

My guess is that, given your probable news sources, you haven't been exposed to the stories of hospitals and ICU's bursting at the seams with COVID cases, skyrocketing case numbers, the heart-wrenching stories of physically and emotionally drained doctors and nurses describing their ordeal, the hospital staffs having to work even MORE because so many of them have been infected.

give it up,i just addressed your babbl e and took you to school.as always you have shit on your face in embarrassment.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Please try to answer my question as if you were a normal, intelligent adult.

I refuse to take this hoax seriously as do others with a functioning brain. How'd you like to be taken seriously with a good old fashioned horse whipping?

nobody here listens to your babble the fact YOUR pathetic sources are the corporate controlled media instead of doctots that wrok at these hospitals they say are overloaded and expose their lies that they are NOT overcrowed as they claim,:laughing0301::lmao:

always fun checkmating you.:laughing0301::lmao:
So are you saying you haven't seen these reports, or that you have and they were just fake news?
you are emabarrassing yourself as always,you got reading comprehension problems,these excellent doctors have seen your reports and and have debunked them shill.you are getting desperate as always.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

give it up,i just addressed your babbl e and took you to school.as always you have shit on your face in embarrassment.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Please try to answer my question as if you were a normal, intelligent adult.
i did, and took you to school,not MY fault you do not understand English and have reading comprehension problems.jesus christ.:cuckoo:

I refuse to take this hoax seriously as do others with a functioning brain. How'd you like to be taken seriously with a good old fashioned horse whipping?

nobody here listens to your babble the fact YOUR pathetic sources are the corporate controlled media instead of doctots that wrok at these hospitals they say are overloaded and expose their lies that they are NOT overcrowed as they claim,:laughing0301::lmao:

always fun checkmating you.:laughing0301::lmao:
So are you saying you haven't seen these reports, or that you have and they were just fake news?
you are emabarrassing yourself as always,you got reading comprehension problems,these excellent doctors have seen your reports and and have debunked them shill.you are getting desperate as always.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
So you appear to be saying that the reports I referenced were fake news. Is that correct?

It's a simple "yes" or "no" question.

Americans are revolting against the illegal, unconstitutional shut downs. Apparently "freedom threatens those in authority."

"A diner in Michigan is open for business despite being told to close. A barbershop here, a crafts store there, churches, synagogues, temples — what makes this COVID revolt different is that the businesses that are defying lockdown orders are being swarmed by customers — many coming from miles away — just to support the defiance. It’s the most demonstrative political statement being made today and authorities who would try to enforce their edicts are playing with fire."

"The short notice taped to the door is addressed ‘to all government officials’. It gives them a warning: ‘You are in violation of your oath of office by trespassing unlawfully on the property of this business establishment and committing an act of terrorism under Section 802 of the Patriot Act.’ Taped up next to it, a longer warning in black and set-off red type, with Title 18 from the United States Code copied out underneath."

This is good news, I just wish it had happened sooner. Already, millions of Americans have lost their jobs, their businesses, livelihoods, homes, cars, etc. Millions of kids were denied substantive education. People died alone because governments wouldn't allow their family members to see them. Funerals, weddings, graduations, and life events went unmarked.

In the meantime, the Democrats who foisted their fascist wet dreams on us went about their regular business, traveling, eating in restaurants, getting their hair done, attending weddings, going on vacations, while laughing their asses off at the suckers they locked down. In a better world, these people would be publicly scourged.

RESIST!

Doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo doo

You’ve got big brudda in a whirl
She's not sure if you're a boy or a girl
Hey babe, this lockdown’s uptight
Hey babe, let's say f*ck it tonight
You like me, and I like it all
Why shut the clubs , but not the mall
This social distance might not be so hard
if their essential was the same as ours
They put us down, they say we’re wrong
Their tacky facts, a big put on

Rebel rebel, you've a positive test
Rebel rebel, faucci says yer a mess
Rebel rebel, how could they know?
chip stamped, it’s how they roll

Don't ya?

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Bowie

So you appear to be saying that the reports I referenced were fake news. Is that correct?

Here's an idea, why don't you provide a viable link? You babble a lot but never back it up.
In my question, I pointed out that you had probably not seen the reports because your "news" and "information" sources won't show them to you.

But just for you, here are just a few examples of what I see several times a week, watching the news in MY world:

By the way, I ALREADY KNOW you're going to summarily dismiss them, because of what you are, and because of you lack:

Would you like to see many more? Just go here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=icu+nurse+covid

Last edited:

Here's an idea, why don't you provide a viable link? You babble a lot but never back it up.
In my question, I pointed out that you had probably not seen the reports because your "news" and "information" sources won't show them to you.

But just for you, here are just a few examples of what I see several times a week, watching the news in MY world:

By the way, I ALREADY KNOW you're going to summarily dismiss them, because of what you are, and because of you lack:

Would you like to see many more? Just go here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=icu+nurse+covid

That is silly because almost all the patients in the hospitals are from Dr. Fauci "flattening the curve", to greatly lengthen the duration of the epidemic, and greatly increasing the accumulating hospital load.
If we had ended the epidemic with the usual means like total quarantine or herd immunity in March, then there would have essentially been no hospital load.

That is silly because almost all the patients in the hospitals are from Dr. Fauci "flattening the curve", to greatly lengthen the duration of the epidemic, and greatly increasing the accumulating hospital load.
If we had ended the epidemic with the usual means like total quarantine or herd immunity in March, then there would have essentially been no hospital load.

So those clips are fake news?

You did not read.
What I said is that those hospital loads were artificially created by deliberately making the epidemic last much longer than it normally would.
They are deliberately accumulating the largest number of covid-19 victims possible.
All previous epidemics have been ended by herd immunity in less than 2 months.
Flattening the curve deliberately prevents the local burn out that ends epidemics, and forced it to kill 5 times as many people as it would have normally.

It is fake news in that it is blaming covid-19 as being dangerous, when in reality the deaths are deliberate maximization of an ordinary and minor illness.

You did not read.
What I said is that those hospital loads were artificially created by deliberately making the epidemic last much longer than it normally would.
They are deliberately accumulating the largest number of covid-19 victims possible.
All previous epidemics have been ended by herd immunity in less than 2 months.
Flattening the curve deliberately prevents the local burn out that ends epidemics, and forced it to kill 5 times as many people as it would have normally.

It is fake news in that it is blaming covid-19 as being dangerous, when in reality the deaths are deliberate maximization of an ordinary and minor illness.

So you feel that COVID is an "ordinary and minor illness", then?

Straight out of central casting.

Why do you think the media sends these highly localized, targeted stories out? Because they illicit fear and not reality, as most hospitals throughout the country aren't nearly full and that actual statistics tell the truth rather than the misinformation. And who really believes the Covid death toll is really due to Covid? Not anyone with sense....

Straight out of central casting.

So it's just fake news, then?

Forum List

Back