The COVID Revolt!

So you appear to be saying that the reports I referenced were fake news. Is that correct?

It's a simple "yes" or "no" question.
Here's an idea, why don't you provide a viable link? You babble a lot but never back it up.
In my question, I pointed out that you had probably not seen the reports because your "news" and "information" sources won't show them to you.

But just for you, here are just a few examples of what I see several times a week, watching the news in MY world:

By the way, I ALREADY KNOW you're going to summarily dismiss them, because of what you are, and because of you lack:

Would you like to see many more? Just go here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=icu+nurse+covid

That is silly because almost all the patients in the hospitals are from Dr. Fauci "flattening the curve", to greatly lengthen the duration of the epidemic, and greatly increasing the accumulating hospital load.
If we had ended the epidemic with the usual means like total quarantine or herd immunity in March, then there would have essentially been no hospital load.

So those clips are fake news?

You did not read.
What I said is that those hospital loads were artificially created by deliberately making the epidemic last much longer than it normally would.
They are deliberately accumulating the largest number of covid-19 victims possible.
All previous epidemics have been ended by herd immunity in less than 2 months.
Flattening the curve deliberately prevents the local burn out that ends epidemics, and forced it to kill 5 times as many people as it would have normally.

It is fake news in that it is blaming covid-19 as being dangerous, when in reality the deaths are deliberate maximization of an ordinary and minor illness.

So you feel that COVID is an "ordinary and minor illness", then?

Nothing to do with how I "feel".
It simply has a very low lethality rate of only 0.15%, and a very low infection rate, with R0 around 2.
That is less harmful or dangerous then many flu variants.
The fact we are prolonging it to kill the most number of people, is criminal.
Have you ever heard of "flattening the curve" ever working to end an epidemic?
It hasn't ever worked and never could.
Herd immunity is what has ended all on going epidemics.
Vaccines are to prevent future ones, not stop one in progress.
And covid-19 is not endemic to humans, so should not need or want a vaccine.
It is not likely to be able to come back as long as we leave bats alone.

Americans are revolting against the illegal, unconstitutional shut downs. Apparently "freedom threatens those in authority."

"A diner in Michigan is open for business despite being told to close. A barbershop here, a crafts store there, churches, synagogues, temples — what makes this COVID revolt different is that the businesses that are defying lockdown orders are being swarmed by customers — many coming from miles away — just to support the defiance. It’s the most demonstrative political statement being made today and authorities who would try to enforce their edicts are playing with fire."

"The short notice taped to the door is addressed ‘to all government officials’. It gives them a warning: ‘You are in violation of your oath of office by trespassing unlawfully on the property of this business establishment and committing an act of terrorism under Section 802 of the Patriot Act.’ Taped up next to it, a longer warning in black and set-off red type, with Title 18 from the United States Code copied out underneath."

Awesome!! Keep up the fight as over 3000 a day die and hospitals continue to get overwhelmed. Y’all are wonderful Americans!! *that’s sarcasm

So you appear to be saying that the reports I referenced were fake news. Is that correct?

It's a simple "yes" or "no" question.
Here's an idea, why don't you provide a viable link? You babble a lot but never back it up.
In my question, I pointed out that you had probably not seen the reports because your "news" and "information" sources won't show them to you.

But just for you, here are just a few examples of what I see several times a week, watching the news in MY world:

By the way, I ALREADY KNOW you're going to summarily dismiss them, because of what you are, and because of you lack:

Would you like to see many more? Just go here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=icu+nurse+covid

That is silly because almost all the patients in the hospitals are from Dr. Fauci "flattening the curve", to greatly lengthen the duration of the epidemic, and greatly increasing the accumulating hospital load.
If we had ended the epidemic with the usual means like total quarantine or herd immunity in March, then there would have essentially been no hospital load.

So those clips are fake news?

You did not read.
What I said is that those hospital loads were artificially created by deliberately making the epidemic last much longer than it normally would.
They are deliberately accumulating the largest number of covid-19 victims possible.
All previous epidemics have been ended by herd immunity in less than 2 months.
Flattening the curve deliberately prevents the local burn out that ends epidemics, and forced it to kill 5 times as many people as it would have normally.

It is fake news in that it is blaming covid-19 as being dangerous, when in reality the deaths are deliberate maximization of an ordinary and minor illness.

So you feel that COVID is an "ordinary and minor illness", then?

Nothing to do with how I "feel".
It simply has a very low lethality rate of only 0.15%, and a very low infection rate, with R0 around 2.
That is less harmful or dangerous then many flu variants.
The fact we are prolonging it to kill the most number of people, is criminal.
Have you ever heard of "flattening the curve" ever working to end an epidemic?
It hasn't ever worked and never could.
Herd immunity is what has ended all on going epidemics.
Vaccines are to prevent future ones, not stop one in progress.
And covid-19 is not endemic to humans, so should not need or want a vaccine.
It is not likely to be able to come back as long as we leave bats alone.

I'll revise my question.

I believe your point is that COVID is an "ordinary and minor illness".
Those are your words.

Please confirm that is your opinion.

Americans are revolting against the illegal, unconstitutional shut downs. Apparently "freedom threatens those in authority."

"A diner in Michigan is open for business despite being told to close. A barbershop here, a crafts store there, churches, synagogues, temples — what makes this COVID revolt different is that the businesses that are defying lockdown orders are being swarmed by customers — many coming from miles away — just to support the defiance. It’s the most demonstrative political statement being made today and authorities who would try to enforce their edicts are playing with fire."

"The short notice taped to the door is addressed ‘to all government officials’. It gives them a warning: ‘You are in violation of your oath of office by trespassing unlawfully on the property of this business establishment and committing an act of terrorism under Section 802 of the Patriot Act.’ Taped up next to it, a longer warning in black and set-off red type, with Title 18 from the United States Code copied out underneath."

All the stupid people need to unite behind Trump and demand that their ignorant fucking voices be heard!

Awesome!! Keep up the fight as over 3000 a day die and hospitals continue to get overwhelmed. Y’all are wonderful Americans!! *that’s sarcasm
Baloney and more bs propaganda from the libbers....

Pretty much impossible to rid a country of a deadly, highly contagious virus when 40% refuses to take it seriously.
95% survival rate is not 'deadly'
Actually its 98.2% overall and 99% plus if under 65.
What’s the hospitalization rate?
27,318 cases out of 6,335,867 active for a .43% or less than a half a percent of all active cases. Why, is that math too tough for you??

All the stupid people need to unite behind Trump and demand that their ignorant fucking voices be heard!
All the stupid people already voted for a guy who wears two diapers.

Troll^

What’s BS? That more people are dying or that hospitals are filling up? Please explain why you’re calling it BS

Pretty much impossible to rid a country of a deadly, highly contagious virus when 40% refuses to take it seriously.
27,318 cases out of 6,335,867 active for a .43% or less than a half a percent of all active cases. Why, is that math too tough for you??
I don’t really care about cases. That number is arbitrary as we aren’t testing every citizen. I care about people in the hospital and people who are dying.

What’s BS? That more people are dying or that hospitals are filling up? Please explain why you’re calling it BS
Since only .19% of the US is currently infected with Covid and .46% of that total has a critical case, BS. So "hospitals" are not filling up and the Covid "related" deaths don't mean the person died because of Covid. BS.

I don’t really care about cases. That number is arbitrary as we aren’t testing every citizen. I care about people in the hospital and people who are dying.
You can't care about deaths without comparing them to total cases because the mortality rate continues to drop every day. And the 2 million plus tests a day gives you more cases which gives you some additional deaths. But the overall US numbers are small compared to our population.....a .19% active infection rate is tiny.

Since only .19% of the US is currently infected with Covid and .46% of that total has a critical case, BS. So "hospitals" are not filling up and the Covid "related" deaths don't mean the person died because of Covid. BS.
You are claiming that hospitals are lying based on stats your getting from case studies? Do you understand what kind of vast conspiracy that would need to be afoot by thousands of independently run hospitals to make your claims a reality? How utterly unrealistic that is?! You should really think more before you make such idiotic claims

You can't care about deaths without comparing them to total cases because the mortality rate continues to drop every day. And the 2 million plus tests a day gives you more cases which gives you some additional deaths. But the overall US numbers are small compared to our population.....a .19% active infection rate is tiny.
You don’t know total cases, we don’t test everybody. Cases are simply an indicator of what’s to come and a way to slow the spread by triggering quarantines and contact tracing. We have no clue how many actually cases there are or have been. Are you really basing your position on case calculations?! Come on man, use your brain.

You are claiming that hospitals are lying based on stats your getting from case studies? Do you understand what kind of vast conspiracy that would need to be afoot by thousands of independently run hospitals to make your claims a reality? How utterly unrealistic that is?! You should really think more before you make such idiotic claims
Isolated specific hospitals I am sure are busy, like in the illegal sanctuary city of El Paso....of course there are others. But overall, in the breadth of the US, the hospitals are quiet and the actual statistics bear that out. You libbers all say statistics are idiotic, but only because you refuse to look them up and only want to go by your propagandized media. You are the one who should do the thinking, for me its easy, I simply go to where they keep the actual facts and statistics.

You don’t know total cases, we don’t test everybody. Cases are simply an indicator of what’s to come and a way to slow the spread by triggering quarantines and contact tracing. We have no clue how many actually cases there are or have been. Are you really basing your position on case calculations?! Come on man, use your brain.
And therefore likewise we have no real idea of the actual deaths....so we go by what we have and they prove the virus to be a big fat hoax.

Use my brain? Use yours....you just throw out the stats you don;t like.

Isolated specific hospitals I am sure are busy, like in the illegal sanctuary city of El Paso....of course there are others. But overall, in the breadth of the US, the hospitals are quiet and the actual statistics bear that out. You libbers all say statistics are idiotic, but only because you refuse to look them up and only want to go by your propagandized media. You are the one who should do the thinking, for me its easy, I simply go to where they keep the actual facts and statistics.
I very much doubt you have spent any time really looking at the status of hospitals... your posts reek of political reactions and not thoughtful analysis. Where do you live?

Forum List

Back