The creationists are BACK

A little background. We have had many school boards in Georgia cave in to the religous whackos in the last decade over putting labels on all Biology books concerning evolution.
"Evolution is a theory only and there are other theories that are in the scientific community concerning the origins of life" type BS was on all Biology in many school districts.
I know, this stuff is so crazy but remember we are in Georgia where folks would believe the Spaghetti Monster is to be worshipped first and foremost if their preacher or Republican representative told them so. Science be damned.
Well sports fans, the creationists are backagain under the disguise of "intelligent design" claiming that there beliefs are science.
Now anyone with just a high school education knows full well, yet many will not publicly admit it because of worrying about getting the business in Sunday school, that creationism and intelligent design is not science but they keep plowing forward even if it is with a one legged mule after the Dover Pa. case.
Yesterday our Governor Sonny "Doesn't" Perdue announced that he, and his power house Republican buddies in the Legislature, want to make the State School Superintendent an appointed position. The religous right is behind it. Evolution is and has been their main target.
More to come folks.
Good. If you believe in evolution then you are a pea brained idiot. God created the world and everything on it.

I respect people's belief in their religion....however...this creationary theory has been proven to be hogwash numerous times by sound scientific data. Anyone advocating that their children be taught this in a public school should be found guilty as UNFIT parents.
Creationism has not been proven to be howash. Evolution is hogwash for small minded heathens.

I respect people's belief in their religion....however...this creationary theory has been proven to be hogwash numerous times by sound scientific data. Anyone advocating that their children be taught this in a public school should be found guilty as UNFIT parents.
Creationism has not been proven to be howash. Evolution is hogwash for small minded heathens.

Yes it has.

The fossil record refutes creationism. We have yet to find a human fossil out of place in the earth. That means Dinosaurs and humans did not walk the Earth together.

Furthermore, the natural forces required to make the Grand Canyon or Bonneville Salt Flats are so massive that to suggest they could be made in 6 days violates the laws of thermodynamics.

A little background. We have had many school boards in Georgia cave in to the religous whackos in the last decade over putting labels on all Biology books concerning evolution.
"Evolution is a theory only and there are other theories that are in the scientific community concerning the origins of life" type BS was on all Biology in many school districts.
I know, this stuff is so crazy but remember we are in Georgia where folks would believe the Spaghetti Monster is to be worshipped first and foremost if their preacher or Republican representative told them so. Science be damned.
Well sports fans, the creationists are backagain under the disguise of "intelligent design" claiming that there beliefs are science.
Now anyone with just a high school education knows full well, yet many will not publicly admit it because of worrying about getting the business in Sunday school, that creationism and intelligent design is not science but they keep plowing forward even if it is with a one legged mule after the Dover Pa. case.
Yesterday our Governor Sonny "Doesn't" Perdue announced that he, and his power house Republican buddies in the Legislature, want to make the State School Superintendent an appointed position. The religous right is behind it. Evolution is and has been their main target.
More to come folks.
Good. If you believe in evolution then you are a pea brained idiot. God created the world and everything on it.

Doubtful.

I believe that God made the world, the universe, the galaxy, etc. But I do not care what they teach in school Evolution wise.

I am more concerned with the efficiency the teachers are teaching.

More to come folks.

And if you believe that you are a moron....

More to come folks.

Sticks and stones Moe. I have been shot at, beat up and left for dead.
Next time try some PROOF or evidence before your undisciplined name calling sophomoric attacks.
If you can find any next time.

How can anyone dismiss the vast amount of evidence supporting evolution? I don't understand being that closed minded. Evolution is not only supported by the fossil record, but also by biology. Do you acually believe there was a global flood? How do you explain all of these fossils? Why would God give us all an appendix? Do you have any evidence that anything in the Bible is true? Should we go back to teaching the Earth is the center of the universe? This is the 21st Century and the Creationist want us to teach a theory that belong firmly in the 15th Century.

How can anyone dismiss the vast amount of evidence supporting evolution? I don't understand being that closed minded. Evolution is not only supported by the fossil record, but also by biology. Do you acually believe there was a global flood? How do you explain all of these fossils? Why would God give us all an appendix? Do you have any evidence that anything in the Bible is true? Should we go back to teaching the Earth is the center of the universe? This is the 21st Century and the Creationist want us to teach a theory that belong firmly in the 15th Century.

Because there's a religious agenda pushing the denial of evolution.

Like others have correctly stated evolution is a fact, similar to gravity being a fact. The theory of evolution is a scientific theory the same as the theory of gravity.

However there's nothing in the Bible or Q'uran that could be twisted into making it necessary to deny gravity, like there is with evolution.

If the Bible said the sky was red people would believe it and say heathen scientists are screwing with the color of the sky and the Bible is still factually accurate.

which only demonstrates that most 'scientists' are not very good at what they do.

How are they wrong?

The choices are soooooo vast- The Evolution Cult, The Man-Made Global Warming Scam, The Nuclear Scare Mongers, The Peak Oil Pimps, The Artificial Intelligence True Believers..........................

Thing is 'science' is larded with con-artists who will say damned near anything for a buck, plus a fair number of marxists fanatics in the manner of Asimov or Sagan who will fib at the drop of a hat for the Party.

The scientific method is as strong a tool as humankind has ever devised for sorting out fact from error. Thing is most 'scientists' have a giant blindspot regarding error when said error strokes their ego and lines their wallet- just like most non-scientists.

LOL. NRA, you are such a willfully ignorant fool. Did you even finish the sixth grade?

Gravity is just a theory too
Gravity is a 100% proven theory that has been scientifically verified and can be repeated.

The so called pseudo theory of evolution has not been proven, nor is it a verifiable fact that can be repeated in the lab..
It's time for "god" to take a back-seat, NOW!!!

"The first clinical trials that examine the use of stem cells to treat two forms of blindness are ready to begin now that patients have been enrolled, a US company announced on Thursday.

A total of 24 patients have entered two separate trials at an eye institute in California, said representatives from the Massachusetts-based Advanced Cell Technology.

ACT was cleared by the US Food and Drug Administration several months ago to begin clinical trials of human embryonic stem cells to treat a form of juvenile blindness known as Stargardt's disease and dry age-related macular degeneration.

Now that patients have been enrolled, the trials will begin "in the very near future," a company spokeswoman said."

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Last edited:
Gravity is a 100% proven theory that has been scientifically verified and can be repeated.

The so called pseudo theory of evolution has not been proven, nor is it a verifiable fact that can be repeated in the lab..

evolution is fact... If you have kids tell me, do they look like a mix between the 2 parents or just some random ass creation?

More to come folks.

Oh my, how dare anyone practice their constitutional rights in the USA. This is terrible beyond belief.

evolution is fact... If you have kids tell me, do they look like a mix between the 2 parents or just some random ass creation?

Evolution is a theory.

More to come folks.

This is stupid. You do realize that most of us so called "creationists" accept both creation and the theory of evolution?

And a final question... can you tell us what caused the "big bang"? I know I can't, but I know what I believe.

Evolution is a theory.

So is creationism.

The difference being one makes sense and the other is nonsense.

Evolution is a theory.

So is creationism.

The difference being one makes sense and the other is nonsense.

That's your opinion. Here's a fact: Every American has the right to practice their religious beliefs freely in this country. If you don't like it then you can always move to N. Korea or China.

Forum List

Back