The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

remember how Law or Medical license were being pulled by the Tyranical regime? Just for trying to prescribe Imvertiniacin sp? you are living in 1930 NAZI Germany.
Bank accounts denied to business who supported President Trump.
Who is the Governor of Florida? You people cannot make your stories up fast enough.

So, the best you can come up with is an increase in VAERS reports? They are not even verified, anyone can put anything on there they want.
There is so much more. You thinking the state Florida reporting high rates of injury proves once again how uninformed you are.

You should believe big pharma and Fauci. They speak the truth. LMFAO.

I know you have vax regret and fear sudden death. I’ll pray for you.

You thinking the state Florida reporting high rates of injury proves once again how uninformed you are.

But they did not do that. Which is why the best you have is an increase in VAERS reports

You should believe big pharma and Fauci. They speak the truth. LMFAO.

No more or less than you speak the truth.

I know you have vax regret and fear sudden death. I’ll pray for you.

Liar

Again, I heard her say it in real life, I knew better at the time. She was wrong. Quit trying to tell me what I believe, it makes you look even stupider than you obviously are.
Think!

But they did not do that. Which is why the best you have is an increase in VAERS reports

No more or less than you speak the truth.

Liar
Damn. No shit?

Germany leads Western nations in ‘massive’ excess death spike since COVID jab rollout: data​

Although Germany was the highest, Dr. John Campbell said that the information coming from all countries was remarkably concerning.
Featured Image

Germany leads Western nations in 'massive' excess death spike since COVID jab rollout: data - LifeSite

thanks, but I need no help from morons like you. nice dodge though, well played. But the fact remains, we will never know if the covid vax played a role in Hamlin's heart episode, and lefties like you don't care, why is that?
I'm from Buffalo, and we know. What the hell is wrong with you people lol?

Forum List

Back