The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Are people still getting boosters? Most of the people I know who got vaxxed are saying 'No' to the boosters now.
I certainly hope most Americans have awakened to the fraud perpetrated on them. However I suspect we have a few members here desperately clinging to the ridiculous belief the establishment would never lie and knows what right.

In The Hall of Boosted Shame….
Penelope
candycorn
Lesh
Golfing Gator
Marener
mak2

I certainly hope most Americans have awakened to the fraud perpetrated on them. However I suspect we have a few members here desperately clinging to the ridiculous belief the establishment would never lie and knows what right.

In The Hall of Boosted Shame….
Penelope
candycorn
Lesh
Golfing Gator
Marener
mak2

No boosters, you are wrong again.

But at least you are consistent in that area.

I didn’t think you capable of learning. Well my bad!

Not from you, that is for sure.

You have nothing to teach but lies and wild conspiracy theories.

With you the Govt is either never to be trusted or never to be questioned depending upon the topic.

I do not choose to live that way, I look at every thing they do with suspicion.

With you the Govt is either never to be trusted or never to be questioned depending upon the topic.

1676807571037.png

You…

You still believe Rachel. Lol. What does that say about you? I have a few ideas, but would love to hear yours.

I do? Can you point to a post from me ever saying such a thing, or even mentioning her at all?

I will be happy to wait while you do.

Here, let me help....my views on Maddow..

Lol. After all that’s occurred, you still believe the CDC. LOL.

You are the one that broght up the CDC and the flu. Now you are running away from it as you were proven to be a fraud once again.

At this stage the CDC has a better track record for truth than you.

You should ask yourself why.

You are the one that broght up the CDC and the flu. Now you are running away from it as you were proven to be a fraud once again.

At this stage the CDC has a better track record for truth than you.

You should ask yourself why.
Lol. I brought up the CDC??? Yes to show they lied, but you think they speak the truth. WTF!

Why haven’t you gotten your boosters? Clearly you believe they work. So, why?

Some are, some are not. One of those decisions best left up to the person and their doctor

yet you bozos were happy many were fired, unable to travel, Military pensions pulled, masks forced on Disabled 2yr olds for a five hour flight.

now you want to SPIN it back to how much you are for “FREEDOMS”. Slink off with your communist sheep you human sack of garbage. 100s of you fools on this site alone.

Last edited:
yet you bozos were happy many were fired, unable to travel, Military pensions pulled, masks forced on Diabled 2yr olds for a five hour flight.

now you want to SPIN it back to how much you are for “FREEDOMS”. Slink off with your communist shhep you human sack og garbage. 100s of you fools on this site alone.
Just for my edification, whose military pension was pulled?

Lol. I brought up the CDC??? Yes to show they lied, but you think they speak the truth. WTF!

Yet your attempt to show they lied was just you lying.

Why haven’t you gotten your boosters? Clearly you believe they work. So, why?

This is the problem with people like you, everything is black and white, I either have to think the vaccines are the worst thing since the black plague or I have to think they are the best thing since the internet.

You lack the basic intellect to understand that there are views in between those two extremes. You will never be able to understand people like me that see shades of grey, that see nuisance. To do so taken a level of IQ above what you possess.

I have not gotten the boosters the same reason I do not take Motrin when I do not need it, because I do not feel that I need them.

yet you bozos were happy many were fired, unable to travel, Military pensions pulled, masks forced on Diabled 2yr olds for a five hour flight.

Nope, was not happy about any of those things.

You just assume because I do not share your view that the vaccine is going to kill 2/3 of the world that I have to accept all those things. You are another one of the people on here that lack the intellect to see anything but black or white. I either have to agree 100% with you or I agree 100% with the "other side".

Forum List

Back