The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Just for my edification, whose military pension was pulled?

“Service members who continue to refuse to obey a lawful order to receive the COVID-19 vaccine after their exemption request/final appeal has been denied, or retirement/separation has not been approved, will be subject to administrative discharge,” the Air Force said.

look it up yourself. You know damn well it was tried, planned, discussed by filthy commee DEMs To stop Pay & Benefits. Dont act otherwise. Now that Vaccine Truth is coming out, facts about extreme punishments are hidden or scrubbed (as always). Your ilk cheers for Tyranny, Dishonorable Discharges.

“Service members who continue to refuse to obey a lawful order to receive the COVID-19 vaccine after their exemption request/final appeal has been denied, or retirement/separation has not been approved, will be subject to administrative discharge,” the Air Force said.

look it up yourself. You know damn well it was tried, planned, discussed by filthy commee DEMs To stop Pay & Benefits. Dont act otherwise. Now that Vaccine Truth is coming out, facts about extreme punishments are hidden or scrubbed (as always). Your ilk cheers for Tyranny, Dishonorable Discharges.

So, nobody that has a pension pulled over not getting the shot.

Thanks.

Nope, was not happy about any of those things.

You just assume because I do not share your view that the vaccine is going to kill 2/3 of the world that I have to accept all those things. You are another one of the people on here that lack the intellect to see anything but black or white. I either have to agree 100% with you or I agree 100% with the "other side".

i dont have any 2/3 view. I have seen sudden deaths increase like never before….after the vaccine. Your butt buddies all say, everything is normal. Your all ignorant Obiden sheep.

i dont have any 2/3 view. I have seen sudden deaths increase like never before….after the vaccine. Your butt buddies all say, everything is normal. Your all ignorant Obiden sheep.

And then you prove my point.

Thanks, you make this all so easy

That is because they failed to follow orders, if true. If they are on active duty they have to follow orders, it is a military thing. How many were denied retirement? I don't have to look up your claims, that is a vaxxer/conspiracy nut thing. You don't even know what a dishonorable discharge is.

That is because they failed to follow orders, if true. If they are on active duty they have to follow orders, it is a military thing. How many were denied retirement? I don't have to look up your claims, that is a vaxxer/conspiracy nut thing. You don't even know what a dishonorable discharge is.

typical cherry-picking spinners.Perhaps Military benefits should have been inserted? I‘m not on a PC here. LW censor make it hard to find facts, but you know that. They wanted it, discussed it and would do it where they can as you and gator cheer for it. “Get em! Yeah! Go commeee”.

Last edited:
typical cherry-picking spinners.Perhaps Military benefits should have been inserted? I‘m not on a PC here. LW censor make it hard to find facts, but you know that. They wanted it, discussed it and would do it where they can as you and gator cheer for it. “Get em! Yeah! Go commeee”.

You are just one more person that is the political version of a flat earther. You make claims you know you cannot support and then say the information is hidden....but if the information is hidden how do you know it happened?

You are just one more person that is the political version of a flat earther. You make claims you know you cannot support and then say the information is hidden....but if the information is hidden how do you know it happened?

Another cherry picking wordsmith spinner. Until i am on a real computer i change it to Benefits you lying bag of crap.

Your kind ignores 99% of many posts to spin and twist a one word technicality or other. You and your kind clog boards, waste time for all. Pound sand loon.

Another cherry picking wordsmith spinner. Until i am on a real computer i change it to Benefits you lying bag of crap.

Your kind ignores 99% of many posts to spin and twist a one word technicality or other. You and your kind clog boards, waste time for all. Pound sand loon.

There is always an excuse.

And you are a prime example of a leftist sheep, believing anything that they tell you. The only support for your claims comes from the side pushing their version and allowing no questioning of what they say. That is not truth, that is forced propaganda and you can't prove otherwise.

If you were the least bit honest you would admit that you relay only opinions and have no first hand information to make statements such as is your habit.

So you just made it up. I get it. Facts are hard to find, if they are not facts.

So you just made it up. I get it. Facts are hard to find, if they are not facts.

I dont make things up. I read it. Losing Military Benefits for sure. You ignore that. What is inculded in benefits? Again you spin. If i had my PC i would mop the floor with you and your goons.

Disclaimer: google owns all search. Deep state works with goggle to censor. Everyone knows this.

Old headlines or reported facts quickly disappear. They blocked or censored anythjng Trump. Think about that.

Hard to search honest websites. They dont have the capabilities built in. Thus we see it, we read it. But are blocked from finding it agaIn.//

Last edited:
Deep State toying with URLs? We first tried this URL just the way it's typed, and did get the article. We'll now try the same thing here at USMB to see if it works:
Post-Vaccination Myopericarditis
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/S40801-023-00355-5

Anyway, the article says....
'@~1h 'Pfizer-BioNTech (tozinameran;active ingredient variant)....only three ICSRs (individual case safety report) mentioned concomitant medications other than vaccines: tranexamic acid, cannabidiol, and flacainide.
Twenty-four reports (39.9%) were considered serious: 19 caused prolonged hospitalization, three were life-threatening, one was disabling/incapacitating and 11 were considered to pose other medically important conditions.

None of them were fatal....At the time of the study, 20 persons had failed to recover from adverse reactions....median induction period for myopericarditis from vaccination....was 3 days. Most reports were from Australia (82%), Germany 9.8%, France 3.3%, U.S. 3.3%, Italy 1.6%.'

Deep State toying with URLs? We first tried this URL just the way it's typed, and did get the article. We'll now try the same thing here at USMB to see if it works:
Post-Vaccination Myopericarditis
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/S40801-023-00355-5

another symptom.

As readers know, there have been plenty of times URLs do not work at USMB. The pathological symptom is the low IQs that can't objectively address the actual science being posted.

Forum List

Back