Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

Yet, all they've done is take more and more.

That's how it started, "Just let us have a little bit of land to live on so Hitler doesn't turn us into lampshades", and pretty soon, they are stealing the whole of Palestine and as much land from their neighbors as they can grab.
shocked.gif

Why can't you get along with Arab Muslims and Christians?
You should read the "new testament" and the "koran" with
BRAIN IN GEAR----and try to learn how the FILTH therein
has panned out historically and COUNTING. To help--learn
the details of CANON LAW and SHARIAH LAW which so many
deluded morons consider "divine"

You should read the "new testament" and the "koran" with
BRAIN IN GEAR----and try to learn how the FILTH therein
has panned out historically and COUNTING. To help--learn
the details of CANON LAW and SHARIAH LAW which so many
deluded morons consider "divine"

The problem 1300 years ago was that the Meccan Jews tried to kill Muhammad.

As for me I get along well with Jews and Muslims. In fact, yesterday my sweet neighbor hung a little Purim bag on my door with some candies, cookies and a noisemaker.

It's not that difficult.

I gave my Muslim friends small packages of dates for Ramadan.

Why can't you get along with Arab Muslims and Christians?
Maybe you should educate yourself if possible and learn about the Jewish Hate and the Violence the “ Christian “ have subjected the Jews to for over 2,000 years
Maybe YOU can tell us why Muslims are killing Christians

Maybe you should educate yourself if possible and learn about the Jewish Hate and the Violence the “ Christian “ have subjected the Jews to for over 2,000 years
Maybe YOU can tell us why Muslims are killing Christians

I am a Christian who lived in the Muslim world for 2 decades. No problem. Where were you stationed?

The problem 1300 years ago was that the Meccan Jews tried to kill Muhammad.

As for me I get along well with Jews and Muslims. In fact, yesterday my sweet neighbor hung a little Purim bag on my door with some candies, cookies and a noisemaker.

It's not that difficult.

I gave my Muslim friends small packages of dates for Ramadan.
ROFLMAO---the muslims took a cue from the christians with that "TRIED TO KILL MUHUMMAD" bullshit----and continue the JOINT PROJECT
to this day----Like this joint christian/muslim BLOOD LIBEL---Israeli bombardment has struck a packed hospital compound in central Gaza, killing an estimated 500 people, including patients and displaced Palestinians sheltering inside, according to officials in the besieged Gaza Strip. why do YOU and YOURS base your "religion" on LIES?

Sure. Consign the non citizens to Bantustans 'homelands' and treat them like apartheid shit.
the non-citizens? So you accept that there are people who aren't citizens who don't have the same rights. Does that happen in any other country? Do non-citizens vote in the U.S.? Or are you expecting something different in Israel from how every other country in the world operates? Is that what you think "apartheid" means? That citizens and non-citizens have different rights?

the non-citizens? So you accept that there are people who aren't citizens who don't have the same rights. Does that happen in any other country? Do non-citizens vote in the U.S.? Or are you expecting something different in Israel from how every other country in the world operates? Is that what you think "apartheid" means? That citizens and non-citizens have different rights?

Funny thing, Palestinian Christians and Muslims were the majority in the Holy Lands for 2000 years.

No it isn't. I've noticed the tendency to self victimisation, paranoia and martyrdom. No mystery at all.
Do you say that about blacks? Nope. You‘re a hypocritical liberal who has contempt for bigotry, unless it’s against the Jews. Then you‘re out spewing it like the rest of ‘em.

I am a Christian who lived in the Muslim world for 2 decades. No problem. Where were you stationed?
Well , they obviously didn’t kill you; did they? I was initially stationed at Andrew’s Air Force Base before I got trained to become a Flight Nurse 👩‍⚕️

Funny thing, Palestinian Christians and Muslims were the majority in the Holy Lands for 2000 years.
FUNNY? try to learn some history---even your 2000 years is off---you consider blood baths FUNNY? ----who rendered Jerusalem KNEE DEEP IN BLOOD? GEE Still laughing? more people are celebrating Oct 7, 2023
than the MILLIONS who celebrated 9-11-01. Where were you in the 1970s
when 1.5 million christian babies were starved to death in Nigeria for
your entertainment. There are ways to BECOME A MAJORITY that you and
yours find "funny"

it's especially funny because it is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
It's even more funny that she imagines "muslims in the 'holy land' (whatevah holy land means) for the past 2000 years"---like 600 years before the rapist
of mecca was born

The fury has reached such a frenzy that I’ve been wondering if there’s a deeper motivation at work.

Given that bashing the Jewish state is a lot more acceptable than bashing Jews, Israel provides the ideal instrument to camouflage Jew hatred and maintain a semblance of moral purity.

It’s not hard to imagine, then, a certain pleasure in the hearts of Jew-hating protesters. They may be enraged, but they hardly look sad. Indeed, there’s a kind of thrill in the air that goes beyond the search for justice; a sense of exhilaration, even glee, in joining a mob to go after the world’s most maligned country; a smug contentment that you can put the blame for some much evil on one group.

But if Jew hatred feels so good to haters, what does that mean for our goal to end Jew hatred? For starters, it means being realistic. Pleasure is a tough nut to crack. The usual tactics of education and condemnation can’t compete with visceral satisfaction.

It's funny how you can call some people Jew haters, but you can't say why?

I'll prove it right now. People have called me a Jew hater, so I ask you the question, "Why would I hate Jews"?

Do you have the balls to answer that?

Forum List

Back